The Symbiote Prototype: A RWB...

By SAOLIFE123

The story begins with you. The protagonist waking up in a lab. With absolutely no memory, not even being abl... More

Chapter 1. Awakening
Chapter 2. Escape
Chaptor 3. Breakout
Chapter 4. Meeting an Adorable Face
Chapter 5. Slap on the wrist
Chapter 6. Beacon.
Chapter 7. Meeting Friendly Faces
Chapter 8. Having bonds
Chapter 9. Something hUnGerS...
Chapter 10. Big Slumper Party!
Chapter 11. Massive Friend Making
Charter 12. There's More To You
Chapter 14. I'm The Resson Your Alive
Chapter 15. Classes
Chapter 16. Ready For Schneeing
Chapter 17. Kombat Schnee
Chaptor 18. (Y/N)'s Semblance...?
Chapter 19. Infected Parasite
Chaptor 20. Beyond My Control
Chapter 21. Forever Fall
Chapter 22. Satisfying Hunger
Chapter 23. A Dream Too Real
Chapter 24. Truth or Dare with RWBY
Chapter 25. Sneaking out
Chapter 26. Inside Horrors
Chapter 27. It's What Your Ment For
Chaptor 28. (Y/N)'s Mental State
Chapter 29. Taste Of Blood
Chapter 30. Otherworldly Talk
Chapter 31. Credit.
Chapter 32. Another Night, Another mutilation
Chapter 33. The Stray
Chapter 34. Black and White
Chapter 35. Black and White Part 2
Chapter 36. Black and White Part 3
Chapter 37. Infected Parasitic 120 volts
Chapter 38. Panic Attack
Chapter 39. Warfare in the Lunchroom
Chapter 40. Dark Past
Chapter 41. Planning and Preparing
Chapter 42. First Step to Strike
Chapter 43. A Reunion With An Ally
Chapter 44. Im not normal
Chapter 45. Evolved Movement
Chapter 46. Plan In Motion
Chapter 47. First Major Fight
Chapter 48. Infiltration
Chapter 49. Gaining Evidence
Chapter 50. He's Alive....
Chapter 51. Conneting Little Dots
Chapter 52. Setting Topics to Rest
Chapter 53. A Cat's Worry
Chapter 54. Settling the Hissing
Chapter 55. Soon to be Dance
Chapter 56. Hang Out with the Fashion Queen
Chapter 57. Mall Terror
Chapter 58. Get. Me. Out.
Chapter 59. Some Actual Training
Chapter 60: Training with Ice
Chapter 61: Into the Shadows
Chapter 62: The Dragon's Furry
Chapter 63: A Deal with a Brute
Chapter 64: First Double Hunt
Chapter 65: Bio-vigilantism
Chapter 66. Dark Growing Reputation
Chapter 67: More Bloodshed, More Trauma, More Information
Chapter 68: Search and Destroy
Chapter 69: Brutal Questioning
Chapter 70: Something Peachy
Chapter 71: Mental Debates and Questions
Chapter 72: Kitchen Terror
Chapter 73: Nora Nuke Pancake
Chapter 74: Scavenger Hunt
Chapter 75: Horrors of GenTek
Chapter 76: Aftermath
Chapter 77: Exploring One's Self
Chapter 78: Experimental Training
Chapter 79: Suspicious Signs
Chapter 80: The Dance Nears

Chapter 13. Finding pieces

1.7K 44 30
By SAOLIFE123

"There's more to me... Mind showing me why there's more to me then I'm letting on?" I asked as I walked next to his desk. "Of course." Ozpin said. He then pulls something out of his black jacket, and puts it on his desk. It was a newspaper article. I grabbed it and brought it to eye level, on the top in bold large letters said

'Vale's Famous Detective Missing!
The youngest and famous private detective goes missing, police on the scene!'

At first, I thought Ozpin was pulling something in me. But the more I look at it, it started... To click something. I looked at Ozpin. "You think I'm, this detective?" I asked. "It's the only news topic from the past that could fit your situation." Ozpin explained. "And, I didn't tell you this. But" Ozpin starts. "You look familiar." He said. I look up from the news article. "I look familiar?" I asked. "Yes. It's not easy for my to explain, but you look familiar. Like I've seen you before, like I should remember you of something important, but I can't." He said. I look back at the newspaper. Reading it a bit. "If only there was pictures in this damn thing. Who makes this?" I mutter, putting the paper down again. "You sure this is the only pieces of evidence you have that could connect to my past? Because this isn't really making my amnesia click." I said. "Yes. This is all I have." He replied. I sigh. "Well. I'm gonna hold onto this and read it a bit. Maybe something will click if I read it." I said. "Of course. Read it as you please. I couldn't bare to imagine the situation your in. Waking up in a place with unimagable horrors, with no memory." He said. "Yeah...." I mutter and shutter at the thought. "But GenTek would never do that. If what your saying is true, then..." I cut in. "It is true. I'm sorry to cut in but it is true, I witnessed those experiments that they were doing with my own two eyes! I'm not lying." I look down and sigh. "If one I had some damn proof." I mutter. "Yes if only..." Ozpin mutters too. Also looking down. "Well. Thanks for this Professor Ozpin. I'm think this newspaper will really help." I said. "Oh my pleasure. I would do anything to help you with your amnesia. And again, that news article is the only possible edvadence I could find at the moment." He said. "I will try to find more ones I have the time. And ones I do, I will inform you." He explained. Giving me a smile. "Thank you sir." I replied smiling back. "Take care sir." I said walking back to the elevator of his office. "As to you Mr (Y/N)." Ozpin said as I left his office. But fore I did, I remember something. "Wait, where should I stay? Do we get rooms? Do I even get a team?" I asked. "Oh, the k you for reminding me." He said. He then pulls a card out of his jacket. "Take his and you'll find it." He said tossing me the card which I caught. The card was gonna help my find my room. "Thank you sir." I called out. "Anytime (Y/N)." He replied. Finally. I left his room.

HALLWAYS.
I was walking down the hallways of this school. Searching for my room. Only this time, I had something to help me. In my right hand was the card to my room. And on my left, was the ID card I took from that old GenTek office when I escaped. This damn ID card was a main question I had other then my absolute main question of Who the Hell I'm I? And what happened to me. Who was this Doctor? And why I'm I so attached to it? Did I know her? Or was she part of the reason my suffering from amnesia? So many questions, and so little answers. It really was stressing me out. But finally, I found my room. And I walked in. It was neat and cozy room. Two beds and windows. Pretty usual design in my opinion. Not that I knew any other do to my memory loss. Fuck this situation I'm in.

I sat down on the bed taking off white jacket. The only 'luggage' I had was my pajamas the school was very nice about giving to me. I placed everything on the bed and soon, after some sitting, I layed onto my back. Just thinking. I stared at the roof, feeling lost. Lost in the moment. Or if there was a word that was more then lost and confused, I would use it. Because I'm more then lost and confused. Suddenly, I felt the cluches of sleep grab me as my eyes begun to feel heavy. I was so temped to sleep, but I stopped myself as I stood up to check something. I pulled off my shirt and walked up to a mirror. I looked into my reflection.

A confused stressed boy stared back at me. But since I'm in the light, I spotted some detailed I didn't see before. I saw, some serious muscle on me.

I was damn amazed. I didn't see that the first time I checked my damaged gut when in escaped GenTek. I even spotted a few other scars I didn't see do to it being dark and at nighttime. "Hot damn... " I mutter. I look down at the wound that tore though my abs, stitches and scarred flesh covers the disgusting looking wound. I slowly move to touch it. I expected pain. But, nothing. "*sigh* good." I mutter. I look at my reflection again. "God what happened to me...?" I whisper to myself. I close my eyes, trying to sort things out.

(Y/N.)

I look up quickly! That voice again! I look left and right, in and down, doing 360s to find that damn voice......! Nothing. My heart still thumped like a drum. I was expecting another sound from that dammed voice. "No! Stop it (Y/N)... It's most likely your trama from being in GenTek.... It's nothing.... It's nothing...IT NOTHING!!" I shout to myself. "Stop imagining shit.... STOP, imagining shit.... Just take deep breaths... And you'll be fine..." I mutter. I try to steady myself by taking deep breaths. Breathing in, then out. In, out, in, out.... Finally, and I mean finally. I was able to calm down, and steady my beating heart, it finally calmed down. "*sigh* ok... I'm good I'm good." I mutter. I rub my face, trying to shake off the scared feeling. "Holy shit, holy shit.... Ok. (Y/N), you need to stop. Your fine. Just calm down. Ok? Calm down." I told myself as I faced the mirror. I look down slightly. "The hell's happening to me...?" I question. I stare back at my refection. My face stares back.

I SEE YOU
I scream so loud you think I was a girl! I jump so far back, then start running backwards, running away from my own damn reflection! I crash into the bed behind me, making a loud thud. I cry out in pain, holding my aching back. I try walking away from the bed, but I wasn't looking and I tripped on the bed frame. Making me lose my feet and smash my head on something hard. The pain couldn't even settle in, as soon, my world fell into the cold cluches of unconsciousness.

LATER.

Slowly, very slowly. My world was coming back from unconsciousness. All I could remember before my vision disappeared. Was seeing something... Then I feel back and blacked out. I can't remember what I saw. I start to continue to slowly wake up. Finally, sounds came back. "(y/n). (y/n)! wake up! (y/n)!" A voice exclaimed at me. I started to slowly regain consciousness. "Ruby! Weiss! He's waking up!" A smooth slightly deep voice said. Small smugs of yellow, black, and red and a white one in the back. "(Y/N)! Wake up!" It was Yang. My eyes finally focuses and I was seeing clearly now. "Are you ok? What happned?" Blake asks with a worries face. "Did someone hurt you!?" Ruby asks. "Why are you even our room?" Weiss asks in the background. "Ozpin told me..." I mutter. "Sure." Weiss mutters. "And to answer you question...... I don't know...." I mutter. I start to shake. "I-I don't know.... I don't know what's happening to me.... *cries softly* some things wrong with me..... I'm.... Not normal.... I'm hearing voices..... I'm seeing things.... And it's.... It's those GenTek BASTARDS TO BLAME!!!! THEY EXPERIMENTED ON ME!!! THEY-!" "(Y/N)! (Y/N)! Calm down! Calm down!" Ruby said trying to keep my shaking form still. Like I was shivering if I was in the winter outside with no snow gear. "Calm down... Just calm down..." Blake said. "Why are you blaming GenTek? What do you mean they experimented on you?" Yang asks. "They would never so that-" "Of course you'd never believe me.....unless you saw what I saw, you'd never believe me...." I muttered covering my eyes. I was really sure I was losing my mind....its a voice in my head, not some person following me....its GenTek's experiments...and it's is them to blame....

3 PERSON POV
"I'm not trying to be cruel or assume at first sight, but. He's crazy." Weiss mutters. "Maybe he has trama." Ruby whispered back as Yang and Blake try to comfort (Y/N). "Weiss! Maybe he's gone through something and maybe he had some connection to GenTek and his subconscious is thinking 'Oh it has to be them! There the dress on for my problem!' stop being so cruel." Ruby said. "I know but... It's been the first few days and we already have a teen who's having a melt down." Weiss replies making Ruby very irritated. "Weiss!" "What?" Ruby and Weiss kept fighting over (Y/N)'s certain condition. "Just take deep breaths (Y/N). What you saw is not real. Just calm down." Blake said stroking his hand. So was Yang. Just trying to calm him. "My god what happened to you?" Yang muttered. Feel ever so bad for him. It's obvious he went though something. Something that has to do with GenTek. Yang was more understanding. So was Ruby. But Blake was more split between understanding and something less. While Weiss was just thinking, he had some type of trama that left him, mentally damaged. And maybe the thought of GenTek would send him into a emotional distress. She hoped it wouldn't lead to a more, violent take to this. "Just take your time and calm down." Blake said again. "I wish there was a way to see into his past." Weiss mutters. Loud enough for the others. "If only..." Blake said. (Y/N) didn't notices that his white jacket that was covering his chest, slowly lowered down to his waistline, exposing his chest.

All four girls, blush. HARD. "Oh..... " They all muttered. But just as it came, the blush faded away as they saw his scars. Scars that looked like they were purposely made by, a human. Not like by an animal. The scars looked like if a doctor surgery went wrong and they had to fix it or something. Especially the one on his abs. The new Team RWBY was absolutely shocked by (Y/N)'s conditions.

"I know your looking at my scars. I just recently discovered them." (Y/N) said. "Wait. You only just RECENTLY found them!?" Weiss exclaimed. "Yes... After I did. I heard a voice, that's been following me for two days now. At first, I thought it was some asshole following me. But then, I realized today and... After a few days of hearing this dammed voice, I realized it wasn't some person following me..... It was in my head.... A voice in my head.... And it makes since.... After all the, OTHER experiments I saw, after the admit those people did to keep me in their cluches, after WHAT THEY DID TO ME!!! WHAT THEY DID TO MY BODY, WHY NOT ADD A VOICE IN MY HEAD!?!" (Y/N) screamed. "Woah!" Yang jumps back. "(Y/N)! Easy! Easy!" Blake keeps trying to calm (Y/N)'s panic attack. She succeeded. And (Y/N) was somewhat calmed down. "Um...(Y/N)?" Ruby asks. He looks up. "How about you take a nap or something?" Ruby suggests. "Ruby I don't think he really needs that right-" "Sure. I could use one right now..." (Y/N) cuts her off. He slowly puts on a shirt and he slowly climbs onto the bed. And he wraps the blanket around him and he snuggles in. Blake steps back, to stand near her team.

"I feel so bad for him." Blake mutters to them. "You and me both. What happened to him?" Yang asks. "If I knew I'd tell you." Weiss said. Ruby just has a sad look on her face, feeling sorry for (Y/N). And as (Y/N) layed in the bed, he somehow instantly fell asleep. The team was impressed. "Wow that was fast." Ruby muttered. "I can't even fall asleep fast when I'm extremely tired! He sleeps like a kitten!" Yang exclaimed. Finally, the four decides to leave the room to allow (Y/N) to sleep. "Hopefully hell feel better when he wakes up." Ruby said as they left. Sadly....... That won't happen....
TO BE CONTINUED......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.4K 299 38
(A/N: Goddamnit! Rooster Teeth is shut down by Warner...Damnit! Now this world is screwed!!! It is screwed!!!!!! DAMNIT!!!!!!! Alright, so this story...
18.3K 550 36
(Y/N)/Carnage: "Let there be...CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" A young boy name is (Y/N) (L/N) and he was a friend of Ben Tennyson...a childh...
542 6 23
"What is your problem." "What's my problem, what's your problem." "My problem is that I am trying to help you but you clearly don't care so I am sorr...
62.6K 960 36
(Y/N)/Carnage: "LET THERE BE....CARNAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" (Y/N) (L/N) Twelve was a childhood friend of Ben 10 and he was a human who was...