That One's Mine! -Ryan Haywoo...

By AH_LilMadFree

For Hannah's birthday her sister/best friend Ashlynn gets her tickets to go on a tour at RoosterTeeth. She's... More

Chapter 1: Don't Say it.
Chapter 2: Birthday Tour- Behind the Scenes
Chapter 3: 'Hi Hannah'
Chapter 4: She's Back!
Chapter 5: 'See you again?'
Chapter 6: 'Boo!'
Chapter 7: Romantic Picnic.
Chapter 8: A Wonderful Weekend
Chapter 9: Geoff's Proposition.
Chapter 10: Darkly Protective
Chapter 11: Found Him
Chapter 12: The Storm
Chapter 13: My New Favorite Game.
Chapter 14: Worst & Best Job's (Part 1)
Chapter 15: Worst & Best Job's (Part 2)
Chapter 16: The Long Flight
Chapter 17: What a Surprise...
Chapter 18: Family
Chapter 19: The Fighting Begins...
Chapter 20: A Pleasent Surprise
Chapter 22: An Anniversary Outting
Chapter 23: The Gentleman
Chapter 24: Home at last...
Chapter 25: Lock Up
Chapter 26: Am I Sick... or?...
Chapter 27: Q&A
Chapter 28: So! You're...
Chapter 29: I Can't Even...
Chapter 30: Last Day: RTX
Chapter 31: News Breaker
Chapter 32: "Together"
-•A/N•-
Chapter 33: Let's Name!
A/N & NEW YEARS RESOLUTION!
Chapter 34: Damn Hormones!

Chapter 21: Seriously Mom?!

1.6K 46 20
By AH_LilMadFree

SOTC: 'Ghost' -By Michael Jackson

"RYAN!" I yelled, I ran towards him, I was barefoot but I didn't care. Ryan held his arms open, welcoming me in them. Our bodies crashed together, his arms wrapping around my body in a tight embrace.

"Am I hallucinating? Are you actually here?" I whimpered, looking up at his icy-blue eyes.

He let go and placed his hands on both sides of my head and smiled. "You tell me." Ryan crashed his lips into mine, his tongue snaking in my mouth as he deepens the kiss further. He gently pulled away and smiled as his arms wrapped around my waist.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, that's when I noticed he was dressed up. "I'm messing your clothes up," I said as I pulled away and straightened the collar of his shirt. "Sorry..." I wiped the remaining tears away and smiled.

"Since you couldn't come home to be with me today, I thought I'd come to you." He smiled.

I turned and Ash was watching from the front door. "You knew!?" I yelled. She nodded and smiled. "I hate you both so much!" I whined as Ryan wrapped his arms back around me, pulling me close.

"I missed you so much..." Ryan whispered, smiling brightly as he stared in my eyes. I smiled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I missed you too baby.."

He crashed his lips back on mine, our lips moving in sync with one another as he deepens it.

"Sissy!?"

I whimper slightly and broke the kiss. "Yes Azura?" I yelled.

"Are we gonna play more games?" She asked as she appeared in the doorway of the house.

"Yea, later though. Hey come here for a minute, I have someone for you to meet."

Azura ran to us and smiled shyly. "Azura, this is Ryan." I pointed to him.

"Hello Azura," Ryan smiled. "Oh!" He reached in the car window and grabbed flowers, he broke the stem off of one and knelt down to Azura's level.

"Here," Ryan said as he placed it in her hair. "Perfect." He smiled again as he handed her another flower.

"Thank you Ryan." She smiled as he hugged him.

"You're welcome sweetie." He hugged back. He stood back up and handed me the rest of the flowers. He broke another stem and placed one in my hair too.

"Azura! Mom wants you!" Ashlynn yelled, Azura ran back in the house and Ryan wrapped his arm around my waist.

"You look beautiful babe." Ryan whispered in my ear. I blushed and smiled.

"Thank you, You don't look half bad yourself." I smiled, wiping my eyes again.

He kissed my cheek and grabbed my hand. "So, I'd like to meet your Mom..." He looked at me.

"Really?" I said. He nodded, I sighed and nodded also. "Alright... This way..." I pulled him slightly, we walked up the steps and in the house.

"Mom!" I yelled.

"What!?" She yelled from upstairs.

"I have someone for you to meet..." I said as Ryan squeezed my hand slightly, I looked at him and smiled.

Mom came down the stairs mumbling stuff. "Ye- Hello..." She stopped when she saw Ryan.

"Mom, This is my boyfriend, Ryan." I pointed to Ryan and smiled, Ryan held out his hand and Mom shook it.

"Hello Mrs. Lily, Nice to meet you."

"Nice to meet you too Mr...?"

"Haywood, Ryan Haywood."

"Mr. Haywood..." Mom said as if she was processing it. "Ok," She smiled, it wasn't a real one, I know her expressions all to well. "Do you want anything sweetie?" She looked at me.

I shook my head, "No, Thanks."

"Alright, Call me if you need anything!" She smiled and walked away. Ryan looked at me in confusion.

"That's not her, she's just acting nice..." I mumbled, Ryan nodded and Azura ran up to us.

"Sissy!? Can we play now?" She whined.

I smiled and nodded, "Sure, Come on." I picked her up and took her to the living room, Ryan followed behind.

I set it up and sat on the floor beside Azura.

-Hour Later-

"I'm done! I can't believe she can beat me at my own game! I grew up with Mortal Kombat!" I whined as I got up and plopped down on the couch next to Ryan.

"I'm very impressed." Ryan smiled.

Azura ran off for a few minutes and came back. "Want a rematch?" She smiled.

"A rematch!? No! I don't need to be beat again!" I whined. "Ask Ryan." I smirked. Azura turned slightly to look at Ryan.

He sighed playfully and sat up. "Alright! Let's see if you can beat me." He smiled and got up and sat on the floor, Azura ran up beside him and plopped down.

I smiled as I watched them play, I started to think about having a family with this man that I am in love with.

"Hannah...... HANNAH!" I jumped as I was pulled out of my thoughts.

"What!?" I said, looking up as Ash sat down beside me.

"Damn, I called you about 10 times! What were you thinking?" She asked, looking at Ryan and Azura.

I smiled and shrugged. "About a family." Was all I said.

"Hannah, can I talk to you?" Mom asked.

Uh oh... "Yea..." I said getting up.

"I can't even hit you! I don't know many combos! Do I have to start button mashing!?" Ryan asked, whining. I shook my head and left the room.

"Yea Ma?"

"Is he staying here?"

"Uhh... Yea? I mean he didn't just get off a plane to get right back on one!" I sighed.

"I don't trust him around Azura, what if he's a pedophile?" Oh my God you did NOT just call my boyfriend a pedo.

"He's not a pedophile! He's been around Millie, JD and Teddy! They're all around Azura's age. He's great with kids! Just look at him!" I said pointing around the corner.

We looked and he was talking to Azura while he was playing the game with her. I smiled and sighed. "He's not a bad guy mom... I've known him for a year..."

"Well, I don't trust him, and he's not staying here." I glared at her and left her standing there. "Hannah I wasn't done!"

"Yea well I'm done!" I waved her off and walked back into the living room. I walked up behind Ryan and knelt down, I wrapped my arms around him an rested my chin on his shoulder. "Is he going easy on you Azura?" I smirked.

"No she's going easy on me! You were right! She is good!" Ryan said. I smiled and shook my head.

"Yea, she's good." I rubbed her head and she giggled. I kissed Ryan's cheek and stood back up. "I'm going upstairs to watch some tv. If you need me you know where I'll be." I smiled.

"Ok!" Azura smiled and Ryan nodded, both still looking at the tv. I walked away and stood at the doorway for a few minutes watching them. I smiled and walked away up to Azura's room.

I plopped down on her bed and turned on the tv, nothing good was on but SpongeBob. So I turned it on and giggled, I loved this show and I don't care how old I am, I will still watch cartoons.

-Hour Later-

I was on my second episode of SpongeBob when I heard a light knock on the door.

"Come in!" I said, not looking away from the tv.

The door opened slowly and creaked. I looked towards the door and it was Ryan. I smiled as I patted beside me.

"Ew, you were right about her room." Ryan said looking around at all the One Direction posters.

I chuckled and nodded, "When I was still living here my room was plastered with Backstreet Boys, Michael Jackson and Gears of War posters. And so many Gears of War shit everywhere. Now all of it is in storage in Austin." I sighed.

Ryan kicked off his shoes and climbed on the bed behind me. "Well that's better than these guys..." Ryan smiled, he pressed his body against mine and wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me closer to him, eliminating any space between us.

"Very true." I giggled as I held his hand, twining our fingers together.

"So, SpongeBob huh?"

"Yep, this was my childhood show, well I was in my teens when this show started." I said. "I love it."

"Nothing wrong with that." Ryan kissed my ear. I shivered slightly and sighed.

"Nope."

"So, I have a surprise for you..." Ryan paused.

"You mean there's more? Babe just having you here with me is the biggest and best surprise I'll ever need." I smiled as I rolled over to face him.

He pulled my close and smiled. "Yea, there's more. But if we want to beat traffic we have to leave in the next 30 minutes." He kissed my nose and got up.

I whimpered and sat up. "Can't we just lay on this bed for the rest of the day?"

Ryan shook his head. "Nope, grab one outfit and one pair of pajamas and a few other things before we leave." He smiled and winked at me as he left the room.

I sighed and got up, I picked out my clothes and grabbed my charger for my phone and a few other things. Then I walked downstairs and put it all in a bag.

"Alright, I'm ready." I smiled as I walked into the living room. Ryan stood up and nodded.

"Where you going sis?" Azura asked. I shrugged.

"I don't know... Ryan hasn't told me yet."

"And you won't know until we get there." He smiled. I rolled my eyes and looked for Ashlynn.

"Hey there you are. I guess we're leaving to go somewhere." I said holding my bag up.

"Have fun, be safe and use protection." Ash smirked.

"Ashlynn! Bad!" I slapped her arm playfully.

"Ow!"

"That didn't hurt!"

"Let me do it to you and you tell me if it hurts or not!" Ash growled.

Uh oh... Retreat! "No! Stay back!" I warned, trying not to laugh.

"Never!" Ash yelled as she quickly swatted at me but missed.

I ran in the house yelling, "Ryan! She's after me! Help!" I squealed and laughed as Ash was hot on my tail.

"Wha-?" I ran right face first into Ryan and almost fell but he grabbed me.

"No running in the house!" Mom yelled from the kitchen.

"Get back here Hannah!" Ash appeared in the door and started panting. "Ok, ok... I'm done... ill get you later." Ash took a deep breath and regained her normal breathing.

"What happened?" Ryan asked.

"She was teasing me! So I slapped her and she was gonna slap me back. So I ran." I said rubbing my face. "Then I ran into you." I giggled.

"You do know this doesn't surprise me right? You do this with her almost everyday." Ryan chuckled.

"Whatever!" I whined.

"Alright, lets go." Ryan said.

I nodded and I hugged Ash and Azura, mom was to busy to even care where I was going. I waved at her but she didn't see. I rolled my eyes and we walked out of the house and to the car.

"Put this on." Ryan said, handing me a blindfold.

"Wha- why?"

"Just do it." Ryan chuckled.

"But-" Ryan went ahead and blindfolded me and helped me in the car.

"Can we at least listen to music since I can't see?" I asked.

"Sure babe." Ryan kissed my lips and I smiled, I wish I could see. I sighed and my door was slammed shut. Then Ryan got in.

"Lets go." He said as he started the car and plugged my phone in. "What do you want to listen to?"

"Uhh..." I couldn't think of anything without looking at my music on my phone. "Oh! Ghost!" I smiled.

"Mmk let me find...it....." Ryan said. "Got it!" He said as it started playing through the speakers.

"Yes!" I smiled as Ryan chuckled.

"Alright, and we're off." He said. I couldn't tell if we were or not... I should take a peek...

I reached up and Ryan swatted my hand. "No! No peeking!"

I whined and pouted. "Fine." I crossed my arms.

"Good girl."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.4K 1.2K 36
When Gavin's plane crashes, what will Michael do to make sure his best friend made it out alive?
169K 2.7K 62
Jane Downing's past few years at home have been terrible. All she wants is a fresh start somewhere new. When her dad gets her a job at a company call...
192K 2.7K 52
your childhood best friend, tara moves across the country and becomes famous. she gets a friend group that you only socialize with over the internet...
473 10 10
fantasy bullshit.