His fake assistant

By tom-yumke

When a bubbly farmer Faye gets sent on a mission by her best friend, the infamous journalist Elizabeth Venice... More

Prologue
Eww? (1)
My father isn't the king (2)
The billionaire sure loves to cuddle (3)
Doing nothing (4)
The beast woke up (5)
My daily dose of drama (6)
Huge bloke, Marc (7)
20 questions (8)
Say bible (9)
Are we friends? (10)
Does it upset you? (11)
Cookies are a yeah (12)
Sweet...too sweet (13)
Famous? (14)
Taking care (15)
Extra
Safe (16)
Be kind, always (17)
Living together (18)
Movie night (19)
Befriend him (20)
Make one (21)
Christmas kiss (22)
It's real (23)
Mother-in-law (24)
Rival for life (25)
Family diner (26)
Heartbroken (27)
Until you (28)
People can't change (29)
It will all be okay (30)
Mine (31)
Broken remote (32)
I'm shook, they shook (33)
Q&A chapter
Fairy lights (34)
I love mushrooms (35)
She said YES! (36)
I'm the villain (37)
Nightmares (38)
Epilogue (39)
PART 2
Realizations (1)
Caged like a doll (3)
Perfect world (4)
Breaking point (5)
The beast is destroyed (6)
Break in? Kind of (7)
Ovulation test (8)
Preg-nant (9)
straight SAVAGE (10)
Lies, lies and lies (11)
Horrible father (12)
Spooky spook (13)
Little snitch (14)
Break the cycle (15) - the end

Drunk Faye (2)

29.2K 1K 447
By tom-yumke

"I've kissed more bottles than boys and honestly a hangover is better than a heartbreak."

☆☆☆

All our heads turn around to look at the door.

My heart was pounding like crazy. I- I'm not readyyy. Wait a second.

    "S-should I open the door?", Liz stammers out in shock. She immediately shakes her head. "Well I don't want mr. William to choke me to dead sooooo FAYE YOU OPEN IT."

She points to the door, leaving me dumbfounded. I stared at her like a dead fish.

WELL. FRICKIN. WAY

It seems like I had no other option than opening the door. There was no other way out of here... well maybe jumping from the balcony, but that would be my one way ticket to dead.

Although it did seem very appealing to me right to the now.

With trembling hands my fingers touch the cold door knob. I take one deep breath and open it slowly revealing....

A couple of men?

They were well dressed in black suits as if they just came out of 'man in black'.

I raise my brows up, surprised from the people in front of me.

But my confusion totally vanished when I saw a familiar person in the background... Marc? His face was blank, but his eyes were full of pain and betrayal.

I could hear Nathan's ass gasp behind me on the couch.

     "Mrs. William, we are here to take you home", a man in front of me spoke up, making my heart pound faster.

Mrs. William? It sounded hella unfamiliar.

     "I-I...", I have nothing to say.

I've hurt him.... I've hurt Mason... shit. My heart is aching again. I felt tears falling down my eyes again.

    He wants me home?

I almost smile at the word 'home'. Our home? Mason and I.

It somehow felt very heartwarming, a suiting wave rushed through my body.

"She will come tomorrow, give her time to pack things yada yada...", Liz' voice speaks up. I turn around, seeing her playing with her nails.

She looked so nonchalant as if she had no care in the world. I wish I had as much confidence as her... but alas.

"Mr. William is already impatient... he wants you back now or else...", I could see the man sweating in nervousness. His eyes shifted to look somewhere else.

The same look I had seen on the people who work for Mason on my first day there.

    "Please, come with us.... it's dangerous", another man speaks up.

    "It? What?", I ask confused.

     "Mr. William's beast."

     "Ohhh" I breathed out. A smile of sympathy played on my lips.

    "She will come tomorrow so if you don't mind we have some things to do", and with that said Liz slammed the door shut in front of all those sexy, muscular men.

    "I have to admit those men were some daddy material", she states, looking totally unfaded.

     "Why did you tell them that?", I ask in shock.

    "Isn't it obvious that you don't want to meet him now?", she states in a duh-tone.

     I don't respond.

    "Just let it rest for now, we will see if you are ready to meet him tomorrow."

"Why would you care about my relationship? It's because of you all this happened. I mean I can't blame you completely, but you also are a part in this so why??? Why the fuck didn't you stop me when you knew I fucking loved him so much"

Her mouth closed immediately and for the first time I saw a bit of sympathy and guilt in her orbs.

I shake my head and look at Nathan who was curled in a ball.

    "I need alcohol!", he cried out, falling off the couch.

Mature who?

An ear deafening scream came out of his mouth before he jumped up like a ninja.

Omg Naruto, come get your twin back.

It looked like something had awoken inside of him.

    "Let's go to a club, Faye", he states firmly, dragging me towards the bedroom.

     "Ouh, I'm coming too", Liz beamed out happily.

     "NOOOOOOO!"

☆☆☆

"I don't like clubs"

"I don't fucking care"

"Nate, pweaseeee"

"Get your virgin ass out of my car", he said, dragging me out of his chest.

The v- word got me to shut up immediately.

"Euhhh, so about that..."

Nate's eyes widen in shock. He dropped my arms immediately.

"Innocent dumb girl said WHAT?", he wails, putting his arms in the air while waving up and down like a dead cow.

Seems like the drama got out of the llama.

"It just happened", I said, looking down at my shoes.

     Just happened MY ASSSSS.

      Omg shut up, inner Faye!

"Even more reason the not have followed that snake", he hisses out, referring to Liz.

"HEY, I HEARD THAT", a voice louded from the trunk.

Nate immediately jumped in my arms.

     "WHAAAAAA", we both screamed in the full parking lot of a club.

"I think I peed my pants", he whispered, making me throw him out of my embrace. He dramatically fell on the ground.

     Oh hell no.

"My fucking car is haunted by the spirit of Elizabeth Venice", he cries out as if it were the end of the world. "CALL 911! NOW, FAYEEEE"

     "Bitch, please, grow the fuck up."

Why do I have the luck to have those amazing friends?

☆☆☆

After getting Liz out of the trunk who followed us to the club, we finally entered the full packed club.

This is another thing I can check off my bucket list.... which I never had.

I instantly pull my short dress down by the hungry looks drunk men gave me.

They were literally undressing me with their stares. Perverts.

    Eww.

I felt very self conscious. Nathan had given me a burgundy dress to wear with a bit of cleavage... not too much, but it still made me anxious.

"Come Fayeeee lets get some shots"

And like that I got dragged to the bar by a what seemed already drunk Nate but who was still sober.

I've never had alcohol except for that time on a party when I tried once but it was...

BLEH.

The shots in front of me tho, they looked very tempting.

I don't know if it was of my self destructing behaviour of being heartbroken... well nah it was definitely that.

I mean 1 shot can't do any wrong.

It felt like an adrenaline rush went through my veins. The burning feeling in my throat and the taste made me almost gag... but still it felt so satisfying.

I don't know if it was, because of the alcohol or just because I wanted to convince myself it was the alcohol so I could be reckless for once...

So I could forget.

I know I can't really, but I want to forget even if it's only for 1 second.

And like that the next shots followed...

Shot 2

Shot 3

Shot 5

Waittttt, first shot 4 has to come but like whateverrrrrrr.

Is this how it feel like being drunk??? I dunno. I'm dizzy, that's such a funny feeling.

Before I know my hips are swaying on the dance floor. I was dancing like I had never danced before.

Jumping up, down, up, down, up down, up, down.

     OH MY IM DIZZY.

My self consciousness completely vanished in thin air... I was another person.

A warm body came closer, by the smell of the hard cologne I could already guess it was a man.

His chest was against my back, he snuggles his nose in the back of my neck before wrapping his arms sensually around my waist.

     It felt like a dream.

I closed my eyes, swaying my bum against him. My heart started to flutter for the first times in days.

His mouth came closer, licking my ear while whispering:"how much for tonight?"

My eyes immediately opened up....

That voice wasn't velvety and deep, in contrary it sounded rough and his mouth reeked of whisky. It was disgusting.

I want to puke.

This isn't 'him'. This is wrong. I don't want to be in another man's arms.

I immediately try to struggle out of the man's embrace, but he didn't let me go. His arms only became like iron, wrapped around me.

"Let me go!", I slur, my arms felt like jello.

Ohhh, I remember why I was against alcohol.

I was like a puppy fighting back against a bear.

I had no chance.

"Be a good girl, baby"

He started kissing my neck, making me cringe immediately. I wanted to scream, but no sound came out of my throat.  I tried my best, I really did... but alas.

I was scared... no terrified. I wanted to be home. I just wanted to be in my bed.

     "Come on, baby girl, you will love it", his smell made me gag.

    Help, please someone.

I looked around, all the sweaty bodies were too busy dancing and all too drunk to even notice us.

His mouth came closer to mine, every second seemed to slow down...

I closed my eyes, imagining good things, happy things.

Cotton candy, animals, freedom, lollipop, babies, puppies, I summed up in my heart. 

It seemed to work, because it felt like a chill wind blow passed me. His grip immediately loosened.

     Thank God.

My eyes fluttered open, seeing the man lying on the ground, looking terrified at someone standing behind me.

Everyone stopped dancing, they all made a perfect circle around us.

    And now y'all are interested???

They all had the same horrified look on their face, looking at the person behind me.

Before I could blink another time a big jacket got thrown over my shoulders.

     Dark chocolate and mint.

     What? Am I dreaming again???

I turned around, seeing the one I've been craving the most.... Mason.

I almost fell on my knees then and there.

I couldn't see his face yet by the lightning blinding my eyes, but this was enough for now.

But his eyes... his eyes were glowing. I could feel the aura of his orbs, taking me in... absorbing me wholly.

My chest tightened in pain and pure euphoria.

My lips were trembling I want to say something, greet him.

But before that could happen he grasped my arms harshly, dragging me to wherever he wanted. His fingers were digging in my arm, making me wince in pain.

He dragged me all the way to the parking lot, we got stares from everyone, but no one dared to come in between by his intimidating looks.

Coming up to his car, he motioned for me to get in before getting in himself and before I could regain my breath we were already crossing through the streets at I kid you not 250 miles per hours.

      OMG, IM GOING TO DIEEEE!

Let me tell you fast+drunk doesn't go together. I feel everything well up again.

In my eye corner I could perceive a water bottle he always had in his car... for me.

A smile almost creeped up my face by the memories, but I had to drink some water first before I threw up in this expensive car.

He didn't slow down at all, but I felt a bit better after drinking.

The tension builds up in the car, I could just reach for it with my finger. His imitating aura made me cringe, it literally pushed me off the seat.

My throat was closed and sore. My handpalms were sweating like crazy.

After a couple of awkward minutes my eyes shift to look at my left. I squinted them. Absorbing him all.

His hands were tightly wrapped around  the wheel, his veins were popping out of his arms.

He was looking straight ahead, making me have a good look at his side profile... but what were making me crazy was the fact that I couldn't see his eyes, the mirror of our soul.

I couldn't see what were written in his utterly mesmerizing orbs... was is betrayal? Hurt? Madness? Craze or perhaps hate...

Hate? The words made me tremble. It wouldn't be uncomprehendable at all, in contrary it seemed like the true laying ahead. A truth that made me want to open the door and throw myself out of the car.

I took a deep breath in, his smell comforted me immediately.

Maybe I should try to say something? YUPS! Starting a conversation is a great idea.

All problems exists in the absence of a good conversation.... well I'm one to speak.

I turn to look at him, my whole body following. My eyes widened, a friendly smile playing on my lips.

"Sooo...hihowislifegoingareyoufineomgniceshirtyouhaveon", I rambled it all out in one breath. My nervousness and panic got control over my whole body.

    Shit... Awkwaaaaard.

His expression didn't change , didn't say a fudging word.

In contrary his foot only pushed harder on the gas pedal.... OH DEAR GOD.

We were flying 500 miles an hour through the street.

And this dear readers is how I died.

☆☆☆

Hi lovelies,

Thank you for 1 million reads!!!! Omg thank you!

Thank you for all the sweet comments and inboxes they really cheered me up.

I'm sorry I couldn't update because I'm quite busy right now and I literally got threats... that's really upsetting and made me not want to update.

But nonetheless I love you all veryyyyy much.

Question of the day: what is your favorite show?

Mine is Skam (Norway) or 90 days fiancé... that's the best show ever.

XOXO
I LOVE YOU

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 46K 30
Stating that Elizabeth Paige had a huge crush on "The Nathaniel Lachlan" since high school would be an understatement but she was a shy girl and neve...
1.1M 72.8K 82
He placed both his hard, and muscular hands over my upperarms, as he pinned me to the wall ─preventing me from moving. Questions shot my mind like a...
2.5M 81.3K 45
*Highest ranking /7/ in romance* /1/ in humor* "Ms. Sanders?" He said in his deep and sexy voice after scrutinising...
17.8K 1.6K 29
ISSAC RAYMONDS ,one of the top renowned entrepreneurs and CEO of RAYMOND CORPORATION PRIVATE LIMITED is well known for his cold personality towards...