I'm Bangtan's 8th Member

By YoongixShooky

title says it all. More

Who is Kang Jieun?
Jieun and BTS
Pre-Debut Worries
Periods
Airport
Turn-ons
Stage Collaboration
Leave
AllKpop News
VLive (feat. Jimin)
Horror
Their Girl, Again
Their Girl, Again Pt.2
Their Girl, Again Pt. 3
Comeback
Maknae Problems
Not Accepted
Underground Queen
Little Jieun
Just Dance
Hated Member
Solo Song
Suprise
A Little Change
Singing Voice
Chubby
Racist and Rude
Accident
High-Spice Tolerance
Secret Cafe
Drunk Jieun
Torture Toothbrush
Pervert Jieun
Jieun and Namjoon will never live in peace
Make Them Blush (Hyung Line)
Jeon Jungkook
Spooky VLive
Neglect
AllKpopNews
Your Contacts
Interview
Yoongi
Jieun's Girl Friends!
Make Them Blush! (Maknae Line)
Neglect Pt. 2
Bangtan Reacting to Dance Goddess Jieun
What would you do?
Jieun's Silent Kills
How BTS tried to preserve your innocence
Water Photoshoot
Haters Vs. Jieun
Water Photoshoot pt. 2
Jieun In...
Jieun's Guilty Pleasure
AllKpopNews: Jieun-ie?
Where Are You Going, Missy?
Don't Anger The Queen.
Taking The Pain Pt.2
When The Anger Is Too Much
Jieun as a Yandere (Hyung Line)
Jieun in a LGBT Film
Jieun's Response To The Backlash
Jieun Vs. Sting Ray
A Big Fight for A Petty Reason
WHAT?!
Jieun Playing The Mafia Game

Taking The Pain

2.1K 47 3
By YoongixShooky

You guys are in the stage and is practising for the sbs, promoting idol.

Jieun, since the moment she woke up, felt something weird, as if something was supposed to happen. Instead of concerning it to the boys, she decided to keep it to herself. But she always told the boys to be careful and she also became more caring than she ussually is. It did made the boys weirded out, the fact that you were so caring made them think something was up, but then they enjoyed it anyway because even if they admit it or not, they liked how Jieun takes care of them.

-

At the dressing room, Jieun was having her make up when Taehyung passed by. "Taehyung-ah, where are you going?", Jieun asked Taehyung.

"Oh, I'm going out to see Yoongi Hyung. We're finding for him since the show is gonna start a few." Taehyung explained.

"Okay, be careful though." Jieun warned, "Yes, Jieun Noona." Taehyung joked. Jieun only rolled her eyes playfully and chuckled.

~ at the practice ~

You all went on the stage to practice and went to each others' position.

The song started and you all practiced.

Right when it was Namjoon's turn to rap, you noticed there was a hanging light that was moving back and forth, meaning, it was about to fall.

Like slow-mo, the light was falling. Since it was only you who noticed, you ran like a flash, pushing Namjoon aside, resulting Namjoon to be shocked by the sudden action and you taking over the place to be hitten.

The boys was like a chain reaction, half of them were blank, taking in what happend, while the others were either running to Jieun, or just crying.

Some fans, who was early, saw what happend and was in total shock. Those who was a Jieun-stan couldn't believe their eyes what happend and cried.

Namjoon though, being the leader, snapped at his own trance and shouted, "GET THE FUCKING MEDICS!". The staffs were scared, the fact that Namjoon, the most calm and collected durung this scenarios were beyond angry, made them move quickly.

Namjoon was mad, not at the staffs, not at Jieun- okay, maybe some for Jieun and the staffs, but mostly on himself. For goddess' sake he was the one being hit! Why couldn't he just turn back time and just push you out when you pushed him.

Why?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31M 1.1M 49
"Screw the rules. I want you, Kim Y/N." THIS FIC WAS MADE INTO CLICKBAIT FOR A YOUTUBE VIDEO COMPLAINING ABOUT KOREABOOS LOLLL ITS NOT THAT BAD GIVE...
8.3M 107K 63
"Bad guys can be good too... when they're in bed." #1 in FANFICTION✓ © sujinniie 2018-2019 ✓ © sujinniie revised 2022
54.9K 1K 94
Continuation of Modesto story who happens to intercourse with friends,mature,classmates,strangers and even family...
2.6M 125K 60
Jungkook x reader Humans are below sirens just like dogs are below humans. I belonged to him. READ: Warning! This can contain mature and triggering c...