Little Brother, Against the W...

By Megurashimono

This story is in a (Rewrite in PROGRESS) More

Meryid Kingdom
Lunatic Traitor of Humanity
Author's Note
A Dark Future that i don't want to accept!
Sorting things out
The Faulty Mouth
Clayder and History
Authors Note (2)
I didn't expect and mean it this way
I just want to read!!
No Magic Talent?
Author's Note (3)
To the Capital
Inner Demons
Primary Academy
Why don't you join us?
Brocon
Another Trouble!
Attack in the Capital
Rampage
Witch
The Perfect Match
Illusion and Hostage?
2 years from now
Is it really a Dream?
A Confession?
Drake Lilan
Has gone Crazy?
Accident
The Celebration
Doll and Doll Collector Plus Trouble
You're Troublesome
Punishment and Defending
Visiting
Not your expected guest
Glendale's Birthday
Her Brother?!
Wallace's Gift
Let's talk!
Cross path?
Allan
Second Meeting
Sage
Defy Fate
What day is today?
Mother
A Servant
Lady Anne
You're just a bunch of Lowly Animals
I'm the culprit
Unfeeling Well
Reincarnated persons are always OP
Are you afraid of me?
Glaciel's Potion #1
Father's Training Regiment
Western Continent
A Loyal Friend
My Precious Friends
Trouble Arrives
A talk with Demon King
Meeting the Heroine
Unexpected Gathering?
Best big brother
Conquer!
The Demon King in Brother 's body?
It's all Wallace's Fault
Reeducating Brother
Missing Case
Cute and Adorable Little brother
Important Matter
There was no Response
Evidence
Horrible Truth
Lust and Sloth
Rebellion
Three Robed person
A Quarrel
Goodbye
Please be careful!
Sleeping with Brother Glendale
Unintentional Accident
Nathan's Departure Drama
Letters
I'm not an Old man!
Depressed Brocons
Control
Let's play ~
A Confession Nightmare
So that's why...
I do really love you!
What feelings?!
Natalia's trouble
Doggy
Welcome back, Young master
While in the Ship
Fahren Blaze
Speculation
Entrance Test
Newbie Rankings: First Round
Newbie Rankings: Second Round
Clubs
Choices
Discussion
Interview
You're messing with me!!
First Class and Trouble
What a great change!
Chatty Noble Girls
The Host Club
The Trouble at the Party
Sweeping and Punishment
Proper
Got Caught?
Sleeping together
Unlucky
The Request
What are you doing?
A Tree Kabedon?
Diversion
Monster Dissection Club Troubles
Lumina Von Paris Quartel Ⅸ️
The Character Information .. #1
Behind the Scenes #1
Something is off
Business at Night?
Can't you just act normal?
Intimacy
King's Route
Information
A thing that exist...
Awkward things are over
Going Outside
Eavesdropping?
A Contract?
Getting Together?
Revenge!
Darkness
Broken
You are Weird
Behind The Scenes #2

Selfoid Lawrok

1.6K 100 4
By Megurashimono

There are still 1 week before the Club Competition starts. I was currently walking on the Corridor carrying a book in my hand. As for why I didn't place it on my storage ring, well I just like to hold it.

I want to find a place to read, the library is full of people right now. I also need to think what should I prepare for Nathan and Claudia until now I haven't still think a good gift for them..

Ah.. There's I also need to think for Brother Ignite again..

How weird how come I am always reminded of Brother Ignite during the last second? As if he just disappeared in my mind only to re appear again?..

".. Hmm... What was that again?"

As I am thinking something as I am walking in the Corridor I was suddenly startled by someone's voice.

"  Why aren't we allowed to do a Maid Cafe?! "

There are two girls having a conversation in the Corridor, I stopped walking as I can't even pass the Corridor at all. They are at the center how I am supposed to pass by? The Corridor is large but I am sure that I will be noticed. As for I don't want to be notice because they were Part of Fahren's fan group and also they are in the same group with Clayder in the cooking. It was unfortunate that he choose to participate in the monster dissection club. I don't want to be bothered by asking either about Fahren and Clayder.

Sigh.. The influence that those Reincarnated persons have done in this Academy is evident. I am slowly thinking that I am in a modern world if I wouldn't saw the Teachers demonstrate some magic and otherworldly lessons during classes.

".. Maybe our chest was flat?"

The Hell! Can you not speak this kind of topic in the public, I don't think it was also the reason why you aren't allowed to do a Maid Cafe. After saying that I look down in the Maid dress that the girl was holding.

"Too revealing.. "

I unconsciously I blurted out those words..

" Hmmm? .."

Ahh!! What the hell did I do?! It's over! The two girls stopped talking and look at me.

" Hey, you are Clayder's master right?"
" I heard that you are very close to Fahren?"

******************
(Fahren's Pov)

Hmm.. Brother will go back.. Did brother get the ingredient?

I'm glad that Brother will come back also Natalia looks so happy that his Brother will come back. She must really love her brother dearly. ( Not in a romantic way)

I go back to the dormitory that afternoon as I walk I notice the guys staring at me. It was different from those infatuated and admiring gazes that some girls are giving me around the Academy.

" Hey, you are Fahren right?"

One of the guys started walking towards me and ask a question but I saw in his eyes that he obviously hated me.

" Yes, perhaps do you need help?"

I ask while smiling and keeping my polite and friendly attitude. Do they want trouble?

" It was true.."

" huh?"

" Haha you truly deserve the name of the Beautiful Red rose.. As expected of your good looking face you really are a pretty boy.. "

" This Senior, did you just come here to praise me perhaps? If so–"

" I didn't have come here to praise you."

" Then Senior do you need something? "

" Nothing really.. "

After he said that I saw those guys walking towards us. The Senior who was talking to me sneered and smile disgustingly.

" Hey.. I have heard a good story wanna hear it? "

".. Senior.. I think I have some matters to do.. "

I said as I walk far away from that Senior but I noticed the other guys blocking my way.

" Not listening to my story eh?... Haha...According to the rumors.. The beautiful red rose hasn't still bed around some ladies. "

" Senior... I respect the Ladies."

" Oh respect?... As for the reason why that you distance yourself from the ladies.. Well I heard that you were Really close to Natalia.. I heard she was more beautiful looking than you. Aren't you jealous? "

" Natalia is my friend Senior. As for this matters I am not really concerned. "

" Shut Up!! "

The Senior look at me angrily and pointed towards the guys behind me.

" Grab him! "

" Fighting in the Magic Academy is forbidden. "

" Heh, so what? At most I will just given a light punishment. Everyone is so busy about that club competition.. No one will see us.. Also do you know who I am?"

I was grabbed in my arms by those guys pushing me down on the ground. I can't stand up..

I regretted not practicing combat skills and just staying in the Blaze Household. Without magic I am weak as an ordinary person.. No I think I am more worse than them.

He suddenly stepped on my body as I groaned in pain, He walks in front of me looking down at me.

" Selfoid Lawrok, sounds familiar? "

I look at him in shock. Of course I know this guy.. According to the rumors that was going on the Academy there was that Infamous guy that was giving trouble to the new people here in the Academy. I never thought to be him.. Selfoid Lawrok, The Student Council President's Cousin.

He look at me and laughed.

" You really look pitiful right now... There was ongoing rumors that the beautiful red rose was unexpectedly impotent."

"....?!"

No way....

" I want to confirm if it is true..What I hate the most in the school are Hypocrite person like you. "

Hypocrite? I don't think I am...that kind of person..

The next second I felt something smash on my head and lose consciousness.

*****************
(Glaciel's Pov)

" Let's talk again tomorrow ~ "

" Little Brother you should visit our Maid Cafe when the competition starts. "

".. Umm... Okay."

The two girls waved goodbye to and walked. Sigh.. They are supposed to do a courtsey right? I look in the sky and place the book in the storage ring. It's already afternoon I think I need to go back in the dormitory now.

Everyone was so busy in the Academy that I saw people walking here and there and don't bother me. I smiled as I thought that well it was the best for me. I walk going back in the dormitory and my line of sight unconsciously goes back to the Artificial Forest.

I don't think it is too late to go back in the dormitory? I think I should spend some time there reading...

Thus I decided to go towards the Artificial Forest.

*********************

" Selfoid, where do you think should we drag this guy?"

" Those people are so busy right now, so probably they have no time to Relax.." (Selfoid)

" So.."

" The Artificial Forest is a good place.." (Selfoid)

" It really is.."

" Remember to record the Happenings later on a Memory Crystal. Hahaha.. I want to record his pitiful reaction later! Oh... Those things you also need to bring them.."

" Well.. I do think it is going to far.. "

" What going to far? I don't think it is even enough... I'm going to destroy his reputation.. and later that ***** ivy!.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.8K 2.7K 20
After Tatsumi dies, he gets the chance to go back to his old life. Now, the only things he has to do, are missions. Missions in the world of an popul...
37 0 11
read to find out Ongoing.. Update weekly hopefully
9.5K 233 24
Warning : Gore, mass murderings, assassinations, tortures and inhumane actions. Read at your own risk. MC died in real world and when he regained his...
1.1K 57 19
Asked with permission to publish by GlitzyDaGamer! Will keep this book up because she's going to make a rewrite of it and since she deleted her story...