dorks//victuuri

De JustAnAwkwardNerd

yuurikatsudon- um, do I know you? v-nikiforov- I don't know, do you? {lowercase intended, 1/11/17} {this was... Mai multe

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty one
twenty two
twenty three
twenty four
twenty five
twenty six
twenty seven
twenty eight
twenty nine
thirty
thirty one
thirty two
thirty three
thirty four
thirty five
thirty six
a/n
thirty seven
thirty eight
forty
forty one
christmas cuties <3
forty two
forty three
forty four
forty five
forty six
forty seven
forty eight
forty nine
fifty
fifty one
fifty two
fifty three
fifty four
fifty five
epilogue
OH MY GOD HI????

thirty nine

1.7K 68 76
De JustAnAwkwardNerd

yuuri's pov

nothing was processing.

i stood there like a lemon, completely frozen, but my heart strings tugged me closer.
and closer. and closer.

before i could realise that my boyfriend victor fucking nikiforov was right in front of my eyes, i was running. tears began to form in those crystal pools of his, and as i ran closer before collapsing in his chest i managed a glance at those beautiful pools.

the blue sparkled with the shitty midnight lighting, glowing up the whole room and lighting up a spark in me, giving me those fuzzy tummy feelings.
he's perfect.

this man is literally perfect. it's unfair.

i collapsed into his chest, my arms tightly locked around his waist and his securely wrapped around my shoulders, burying his nose in my hair as he swayed me side to side.
the only thing i could think of was finally. i'd wanted this for so long; just to hug him, touch him, know that he's real. because sometimes, he seems too angelic to even be a human being. however, people like that really do exist.
and he's here.
he smelled like peppermint and autumn strolls in the park, his hands holding me away from all the dangers in the world.
apart from there was none, currently. we were in an onsen reception in the middle of japan. but i'm trying to be romantic.

his arms began to loosen as he looked like he was trying to take it all in, which i don't blame him for. his eyes widened and he burst into joyous laughter, the sound like music to my ears as i melted into him; like victor was the marshmallow and i was the chocolate fondue.
"yuuri!" a choked sob escaped his lips (i was so tempted to kiss it away) as he suddenly picked me up and spun me in a circle, i giggled in response and he hastily put me down and backed away.

"huh?" i questioned, victor looking at me like i have two heads.

"i just realised something."

that voice is gonna make me orgasm on the spot one day.

i looked at him and urged him to continue, missing his warmth already.

"... you are so beautiful. sorry to almost kill you there, but i needed to get a proper look at you. and holy shit, is it legal to get married right now? i didn't even realise my yuuri has faint little freckles, look!"

his yuuri. nothing has ever sounded more right.

~

the time on the kitchen clock read 1:13am. i was standing in the kitchen making me and victor both tea, sneaking glances at him as he was sprawled on the couch opposite. he hadn't stopped smiling since he stepped foot in the inn, and with every move he made his smile only got wider and his cheeks glowed that little bit more.

it made me so happy. he made me so happy.
the best thing about this whole deal was that not one moment was awkward. it was never like we pondered over each other, unsure of what to say. our hearts spoke for us. we shared comfortable silence with each other, unexpected tears, laughter, and long-awaited hugs all in the first few minutes and not one bone in me bit felt uncomfortable. which was... nice. really nice.

"what's on your mind, my lovely? you've been staring at the mug for almost 30 seconds." victor said softly, as if every word he spoke was going to break me; as if i was a vase.

"this is some really good tea." i replied.

victor chuckled, "spill it, sister."

i laughed slightly at picked up the two mugs, motioning for him to follow me upstairs.
he followed suite, (a little too close behind me) and when we got to the top of the stairs to turn a corner, he placed a warm hand on my back and let it linger until it rested on my hip for a while.

someone should call an ambulance because i'm going to squeeze him to death.

"right, your room is just down that corridor. but i presume you probably won't use that room once, so my rooms this way," i grinned at him as he winked back, looking as if he was holding back on hugging me, like it was the only thing he wanted to do.

we scurried to my room and i slammed the mugs down on my bedside table, rushing into his arms before he'd even finished closing the door.

"missing me already, are we?" he giggled, planting a kiss on the top of my head.

the first kiss.

victor nikiforov kissed yuuri katsuki's being- he dies very happy: a news headline.

"mph, yes."

he tickled the nape of my neck, "come on, loopy. let's talk."

i didn't let go of his hand as we walked over to my bed. i didn't let go of his hand when we clinked our mugs together and argued over which mug was cooler (definitely mine. his was just a boring stripy one, whereas mine had a puppy and a bone). i didn't let go of his hand as he fanboyed over my nook of a bedroom, stating that he'd 'never seem a room this small and adorable, like me.'

cute. he's cute.

"so, hello." he smiles shyly.

"hi." i squeeze his hand. (that i was still holding!)

"um," he hesitates for a second then looks away, "how's your mom?"

i stiffen up slightly, then relax again as victor rubs soothing circles over my knuckles with his thumb.

"not better, not worse. and i don't know if that makes me feel better or worse." i sigh, resting my head on his shoulder; noticing how we fit together like pieces of a puzzle.

this is what i needed. whenever i feel at my worst, i always wish victor was beside me because even just his presence makes me feel at ease. and now i have him right by my side, not willing to move anytime soon, it's the best feeling in the entire world.

"i understand. i'm sorry you have to go through this, and i'm sorry if i'm intervening a family moment. but i knew if i let you go through this alone, i wouldn't be able to bear it. i don't want to just tell you it'll all be okay- i want you to feel it. i want to be there when you need a hug, a shoulder to cry on. i- i love you so much it's unbearable, and i just want to keep you safe and be right there when you need it. which is now."

chocolate met the ocean, victor refusing to break his gaze away from me.

it feel so odd to love someone so much it hurts. my heart somewhat glows and also breaks when i look at him, confused as to why he chose me of all people but so glad he did. he completes me in every aspect.
i don't know how people live with this- i really don't. how can you look at someone you love so much and contain yourself? me and victor have been together for two hours and the longest we've went without physical contact is forty seconds.

victor scoffed suddenly, "sorry- i rambled. i've probably scared you away."

i shook my head and nuzzled into the crook of his neck, as he returned the favour by nuzzling into my hair. "it's okay. i don't mind when it's you."

you. you, victor nikiforov. it always has, is, and will be you.

-

phichit.chu- am i not the bestest friend in the entire world

phichit.chu- HOPE U LIKE YOUR SURPRISE BUB XOX

yuurikatsudon- WAS THIS,, YOU?

phichit.chu- sorta. his idea, but i helped with plane tickets and all that

yuurikatsudon- i love you so much what the fuck

yuurikatsudon- i'm in HEAVEN. i love him so so so much he's so comfy

phichit.chu- get married pls

yuurikatsudon- i wish :')

see you l8ter sk8ters

v-nikiforov- gUYS GUESS WHERE I AM

(chris)tmas- a gay club, probably

v-nikiforov- CORRECT

v-nikiforov- jks i'm at yuuri's

phichit.chu- WHAT?!! OMG IM SO SO SURPRISED😫😵 I TOTALLY HAD NO IDEA, WHIP✊👊

plisetsky!atthedisco- ARE U FUCKING SERIOUS

plisetsky!atthedisco- PISS OFF

plisetsky!atthedisco- MISS ME WITH THAT GAY SHIT

otabackoff- bruh

plisetsky!atthedisco- 😾🖕

v-nikiforov- ,,,,well

yuurikatsudon- he ain't straight

plisetsky!atthedisco- AM SO

v-nikiforov- yuuri babe can u help me unpack

yuurikatsudon- NO U SPILT TEA ALL OVER MY BED U CAN PISS OFF

v-nikiforov- BUT YUURI

yuurikatsudon- BITE ME

v-nikiforov- WHERE

(chris)tmas-  CIJCKDKDKDKDKSDKSKSSOPWLAKX-

phichit.chu- I WHEEZED

mila_cheva- OH LAWD

pewdiepie- were witnessing the beginning of love here

v-nikiforov- STOP SAYING SHIT FROM OURAN HIGH

phichit.chu- the h o m o s e x u a l s u p p o r t i n g c a s t

-
kISS KISS FALL IN LOVE

they finally met! hope u enjoyed :)
sorry it took a while, life happened and i yeeted myself to america for 2 weeks and spent the entire time in disney (mostly)

happy spooky season once again! this is low-key my favourite time of year so im so excited
pls do me a favour and watch trick r treat it's the best halloween movie ever made

c xxx

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

138K 5.7K 20
| He was tired. It was late. His feet were already bleeding. Yuuri wanted to stop. He wanted to stand up and walk away from the ice. He wanted to go...
36.4K 1.2K 20
meeting you was fate, befriending you was a choice, but falling in love with you was beyond my control » completed
144K 1.6K 42
Bakubottom // Bakubowl oneshots ♡ [ warning ― slow updates. i have a horrible writing schedule, sorry ]
86.3K 2.9K 12
"Hello? Yuuri?!" "Hi, are you Victor?" "Yes...who are you?" "Yes, we are calling from the hospital. Yuuri was found unconscious and in a critical st...