In love with my boss ✔️

By a_cosmic_dust

An office drama. A love story between a boss and an employee. Peep in for more details. Cover by - @Starryxn... More

Introduction
Note
1. The boss
2. Accident with the boss
3. The Dinner
4. Thakkar's Project
5. Mukti
6. Meeting and Pizzas
7. Hitler Boss. Worried Assistant.
8. The Demise
9. Talks
10. The glimpse of a friend
11. You are Fired.
12. The plan backfires
13. Regained Friendship
14. The Assurance
15. A Lost Friend?
16. We Can't Be Friends Again.
17. Jealous Him
18. The Trust
19. Manik's Secret Meeting
20. Abhi and Nandu
21. Surprise
22. He is back
23. I am in Love
24. The Past
25. Secret Night Outs
26. Will You Marry Me?
27. My Silent Love
28. The Unknown Author
29. Sealed With A Kiss
30. The Confession
31. You Are My Peace
New Cover
32. First Date
33. Date Night Extended
35. Board Director
Note
36. An Evening With Friends
37. He is Back
37.1 The Moster Malhotra
38. Unedited
39. Unedited
40. Unedited
41. Unedited
Note (Important)
Hello
37.1 The Monster Malhotra
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Scene -1
Bonus Scene - 2
Bonus Scene - 3
Bonus Scene - 4
Last Note (& the journey further)

34. The 'Aarav' Factor

7.8K 983 181
By a_cosmic_dust

Hello Fam :)

Anyone missed me? Nah. Okay. :P

Before going into the chapter, I would like to have a moment with all the Keralites or those who live in Kerala. Guys, you are lucky. Your state is amazing and is an eye-feast. Trust me, I have visited places, went to temples, beaches, mountains etc, but none could match the beauty of Kerala. It's beauty is divine and you come back with a peace in mind and of course, a lot of precious memories. To people who aren't from Kerala, never leave any opportunity to visit any part of it. You wouldn't want to come back from there.  

A/N - The chapter turned out to be too big and it's been days I have updated. So, I thought to break down the chapter into two and upload the first one now. ;)

Happy Reading...

Nandini wakes up and frowns on not finding Manik beside her. She takes her mobile and finds a note stuck on it.

"I am in my room as I can't sleep more and also need to write some stuff. Sorry but I am not sorry for stealing a kiss when you were sleeping peacefully. You were looking damn adorable and I couldn't resist. Before you plan of killing me, remember, I love you a hundred times.

Yours and only yours"

She chuckles at his craziness and goes to get ready for the office. Having done, she moves to Manik's room and finds him working on his laptop. She goes towards him and ruffles his hair.

Nandu: Good morning, busy person.

Manik snaps his head towards her, surprised.

Manik: Nandu, tum mere room mein?

She leans on his table and crosses her arms.

Nandu(teases): Kyu? Am I not allowed?

Manik(explains): Arey aisa nahi hai. You usually don't come here, right.

Nandu(casually): I need that initial design file of Thakkar's project. Is it with you?

Manik: Haan. It's in my cupboard. Wait for a second, I will get it.

He tries to get up from his chair but Nandu stops him.

Nandu: Nahi. Tum kaam kar rahe ho na. Let me take it myself.

He smiles and gets engrossed in his work. As Nandu was searching the file, she finds a paper there. Surprisingly, her name was written on it.

Nandu(frowns): What's this?

Manik turns back and finds her already reading the letter, her expressions changing each moment.

Manik(horrified): Nahi. Don't read that.

She glares at him after reading the letter. Holding out the paper in front of him, she yells at him.

Nandu: What stupidity is this, Manik?

Manik smiles nervously, carefully choosing his words to protect himself from getting murdered by his boss cum girlfriend.

Manik: Stupidity nahi. I was trying to be realistic.

Nandu(gritting her teeth): Keeping a suicide note with you is not at all realistic.

Manik(frowns): It's not a suicide note.

Nandu: Then what is it? "After my death, I want to confess that ..."

Manik: It's a confession letter.

Nandu: What?

Realizing his excuses going nowhere, he decides to explain 'context' when he had written the letter.

Manik: Actually I was scared, I won't get a chance to confess how much I love you. Agar beech mein mujhe kuch ho gaya toh mere confess karne ka time and chances dono hi kam ho jate na. Hence, this letter. I thought, if you really have some feelings for me, after my death, you will come to my room and find this. But this isn't required now because you already know how much I love you.

He grins thinking his smile could make her forget her anger but found her more pissed.

Nandu: Are you done with this crap?

Manik nods scaredly.

Nandu(scolds): I can't believe you can be this dramatic. Realistic ke chakkar mein it's utter nonsense.

Manik(puzzled): But Cabir said it's a good idea.

Nandu(confused): Cabir?

Manik: Haan, maine Cabir ke saath share kiya tha iss idea ko and he supported me.

Nandu(sarcastically): Mukti hoti, do thappad lagati.

Manik pouts. She stares the floor before looking up at him.

Nandu: Manik, I am scared of death. I can't afford to lose another person. Please, don't do such things again.

Manik(whispers): I am sorry.

She keeps the paper on his table and gives a blank look to him.

Nandu: Breakfast ke liye aa jao.

She leaves making Manik sigh in relief. He calls Cabir.

Call

Cabir: Hey bro.

Manik(screams): Tu aur tere sade hue ideas. Meri zindagi kachra karne mein laga hua hai kya. Don't show me your face again. Bye.

Call Ends

After breakfast, all through their way to the office, Manik kept on cracking lame jokes ignoring Raj's presence. He was rather amused at his son's plight as Nandu was busy working on her laptop. Reaching Malhotra Industries, Nandu gets down from the car and walks in. Manik was stopped by Raj.

Raj: What's going on? Jhagda hua hai kya tum dono ka?

Manik(helplessly): Kash aap samajh pate. Meri zindagi barbaad hai. Let me clear it.

He bursts out laughing. A pissed off Manik runs inside to catch up with Nandu.

Manik(pleads): Nandu, I am sorry na. Aage se kabhi aise nahi karunga.

She leaves after nodding her head in disbelief but Manik didn't miss the smile on her face neither did the employees present there. They were surprised to find their boss smiling without any reason and Manik literally pleading for her apology. Grinning, he goes to his cabin and starts discussing some stuff with Aman.

An hour later,

Gathering the files on his tables, Manik speaks to Aman.

Manik: I guess, these are fine. Type this down and send me the file. Boss ke orders hai, shaam tak khatam hona chahiye.

He says playfully but Aman gasps in horror.

Aman: Sir, aap kaise kaam karte ho unke saath. She is so scary and aap toh ghar par bhi saath rehte ho.

Manik(chuckles): Agar yeh discussion unhone sun liye, we both might lose our jobs. Start working.

Aman was gathering the files when Manik gets a call.

Call

Nandu: What are you doing?

Manik: I am done discussing the work with Aman. He just started typing the file.

Nandu: In my cabin, now.

She hangs up the call without waiting for his reply.

Aman: Ma'am ka call hai?

Manik: I hope she didn't listen to any of our conversations. I need to leave.

They both leave his cabin. As Aman goes towards his table, Manik moves towards Nandu's. She was busy reading the files.

Manik: Hey.

He waves his hand hesitantly. Nandu, who closes her files seeing him, smiles at him.

Nandu: Come, sit.

He smiles nervously being prepared for a heavy lecture but gets surprised when she hands him a small box from her table drawer.

Nandu: This is for you. I was supposed to give you this yesterday on our first date but yeh kal ready nahi hua and I didn't want to cancel the date after all the arrangements.

Manik(excited): Did you just buy a gift for me?

Nandu(chuckles): Yes, Manik. What are you waiting for? Open it.

He excitedly opens it and finds a bracelet. While Manik was busy opening it, Nandu takes a seat beside him.

Nandu: Did you like it?

She looks at him hopefully.

Manik(assures): This is so pretty. Thank you.

The bracelet had his name on it. "Manik". She makes him wear it and turns the part, containing his name, upside down. Confused, Manik notices another name carved on it such that it isn't visible unless you look carefully for it. "Aarav". She holds his hand softly and caresses it with her thumb.

Nandu: Tum Nyo mom ko miss karte ho na. See, with this bracelet, she will always be with you, holding your hand.

He brushes off a few tears and pulls her up for a hug.

Manik(whispers): I love you. You have no idea what this means to me. Thank you so much.

Nandu smiles and hugs him back, rubbing his back to calm him down. Their moment was disturbed by Raj, who as like any other day, barges in her cabin. Seeing them in a hug, he turns away and dramatically closes his eyes.

Manik(gritting his teeth): Dad, idhar itna kuch nahi ho raha. Turn around.

Raj: Can I open my eyes now?

Manik(glared): Please.

Raj(looking up): Oh my virgin eyes.

Manik(sarcastically): Haan virgin eyes. Main toh aasman se tapka hua hoon na?

Raj(pouts): I am missing Cabir now.

Nandu(glared): Dad.

Manik(surprised): Dad?

Raj(smirks): I asked her to call me Dad. We had a deal. She will call me dad, she will share secrets with me just like before and she will love me more than you. In return, I have to accept your relationship. Hai na, dhamakedaar deal?

Manik(whines): This isn't fair. Nandu, you are supposed to love me more.

Nandu: Manik.

Ignoring her, Manik turns towards his father and argues with him.

Manik: Anyway, Mr. Raj Malhotra, she loves me more. I have proofs. See, she got me this bracelet.

Slapping his hand, Raj makes a face.

Raj: Haan, toh isme kaunsi badi baat hai. Mujhe aise wale 10 le aayegi. Hai na, princess.

Manik(smirks): You are wrong, Malhotra. Just see this, it has the name "Aarav" engraved on it. She brought this especially for me.

He proudly shows off his bracelet as Raj looks at the name and caresses it lovingly. Taking Nandu in a side hug, he pecks her forehead.

Raj: I was not sure about you two. I know you would take a good care of him but I didn't know about the love. Now I am sure, my son is safe and will be happy.

Nandu(smiles widely): I promise you.

Raj: But you still love me more.

He says it as a statement. Manik pouts and they ignore him. Raj informs them about leaving for a meeting in the evening and that he will be back in a week. They nod and get back to their respective works. 

A/N - The chapter is an important filler :P

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

SHIKAST By imdone

Fanfiction

183K 27K 74
Hiii😁
278K 28.9K 101
hey guys....finally am back with another story...... this is gonna be truely a cute romantic and ambitious story of a 16 year old bubbly girl studyin...
534K 53.6K 128
This is a series of OS, on different events. Some imaginary and some related to real incident. Hope u will enjoy it :)
40.9K 4K 61
Kuch Rishte Aise bhi Description: Kuch Rishte aise bhi hote hai, jinhe hum kabhi describe nahi kar paate. Kehne ko toh har rishte ka naam hota hai, j...