Life's Partner// Thales Serie...

By Jake_Thales

All I wanted to do was change, change for the better. I just wanted to be a non-murdering, non-gangleader, no... More

Part 1: Finding It
Goodbye
In The Dark
Metal Shining
Because of me
Abnormal
Sky Darkening
Terrible Balance
Closely Related
Different Types Of Handsome
What's Me
The Ominous Warning
I Didn't Stop
Amazement
My Rose
Part 2: The CatchUp
Major Steps
What's Hidden
Glow
Happiest Here/Year
In Dept
She's In
Remnant Alert
Demonic Pigeons
Only You
Simple
Dirty
Part 3: The Chambers
Home
Are You Ready
Chamber Of Ability
Chamber Of Earth: Part 1
Chamber Of Earth: Part 2
A Breather
Chamber Of Phobia
Chamber of Thales
Chamber of Selena
Chamber Of Selena
Chamber Of Retribution
7
Part 3: E
My King
Cheering
Finale Part 1
Finale Part 3
Finale Part 4
Finale Part 5
Token
Epilogue
Other Books

Finale Part 2

10 2 0
By Jake_Thales

Hallo

I walked out of the dining hall, intent on talking to Jake. It was past twelve and everyone was supposed to be sleeping but we were all up. As I left the dorm, many people followed me.

I went to the boys dorm and found out he wasn't there. So I asked around.

"Hey Zeke, have you seen Jake around?"

"No, I saw him going to bed but when we woke up, he wasn't there." He confirmed my suspicions.

"I think I'll go ask the teachers." I said but before I could walk to their dorms, a voice spoke out.

"Oh, his busy fighting my master at the moment." Suddenly, a man appeared. He had a rugged jaw, blonde hair and strange red eyes. He wore a red toga over his t-shirt and jeans.

"What are you?" I immediately asked. He laughed.

" I'm glad your experienced Hallo Morrigan, so much that you can already tell I'm a god." He sighed and curtsy. "My name is Zephyrus, god of the west wind."

My eyes widened. "If I remember correctly, you serve a master, don't you?"

Students gathered around us, the air filled with nervousness.

"Um, Hallo?" Nicole cleared her throat. "Do you know this Zephyrus guy?"

"Do not worry Nicole Sevron, I am only here to keep you in one place, well keep Hallo in one place." Zephyrus explained.

"Why would a god pay attention to me?" I asked him.

"My master is concerned that you would rush to your boyfriends side. He does not want you to interfere with his battle."

My eyes widened in realization. "Your master is Eros, isn't it? That means...means that Jake is fighting Eros. I need to get there!"

Zephyrus stepped in my way and spread is arms. "I'm afraid I can't allow you to do that."

The wind picked up. Gentle winds banded together to create a wall of wind herding us in.

Zephyrus boasted. "You are not getting through."

I stuck my hand out and summoned my sword. "Trust me, I will find a way through."

Jake

He let the bowstring go, shooting all three arrows. I turned and ran.

There was no thinking about it. If those arrows could follow me wherever I went, then there was no use standing and fighting. So my plan was simple, use the environment to my advantage.

I ran. I didn't make it far before the first arrow reached me. The three weren't different, pretty much identical so I didn't know which one was about to hit me.

I turned the last second and thrust my hand up. Immediately, the earth rose but too slowly, the arrow went straight through me.

Then darkness.

It was just me in the darkness, lit by the dim red glow of my sword. Other than that, nothing was around me until suddenly I was in the sky.

A man stood in front of me. The first thing that caught my attention was his eye patch. A piece of weathered leather covered his left eye. His right eye glinted a blue dye color. It was impossible to tell his skin colour because every few seconds it changed to a shade darker much like the evening sun behind him.

"Do you want to win?" He asked, at last.

"What?" I was still disoriented by the change of scenery.

"Do you want to win?" He asked simply yet again.

"What? What I want to do is finish this stupid chambers and go on with my life!" I shouted. For some reason, I was getting frustrated.

"When will you let this facade fall, Jake?" The man was an unaffected by my yelling. "You don't need to change. You are you for a reason just as the sky is the sky."

He held out his hand and a circle appeared. In the circle, three things floated: a piece of churning earth, a black hole and a orb of gold fire.

"This is what's in you." The man explained. "I'm sure you've heard this quite a few times these last few weeks but you'll hear it again."

"In you is the darkness of Tartarus, the magnitude and diversity of Gaia and the life of Exodus. That is what is in the circle but the circle itself is constructed out of the dead; a symbol of Hades. Yet another thing coursing through your veins. Do you know what this means? "

"That I'm supposed to be extra powerful. " I answered but he shook his head.

"Yes sure, you will be powerful but not now. You are yet to accept who you are. Just like this circle, you are separate pieces, able to use them whenever need be but only separately. This is not you. You are all of these things. You are life and death, darkness and that above of it. You must accept this if you are to triumph, if you are to survive what's ahead. You must become you. "

" But these things aren't me. " I argued and the man's face softened a fraction. It was barely noticeable but it was there.

"Are your parents any part of you yet you were made from them. You cannot hide what is you, Jake, only embrace it and use it to become what you want to."

"I-I understand." And I really did. I needed to become what's in my blood and then use it to be the best version of me. To be me, I needed to embrace my lineage and make a decision. "Thank you but who are you? Weren't you in the chambers?"

"A father that made many mistakes." He answered. "You will come to know my name soon enough but one more thing."

He pointed and something new formed in circle, a blue background that encased everything.

"I gave you something in the chambers, something you'll use now. It will also help you to embrace everything. Do you know why I gave you this?" He asked and I shook my head. "Well, it is true I do not like Gaia nor Tartarus, this could be seen as an act of spite towards them but it's actually necessary. My father would like to see you one day and you'll need this then too."

"Your father?" I asked but the sun was setting and the man was fading.

"Goodluck Jake. May you become everything you want."

I was alone again but I felt different. I could feel it physically and mentally too. I was finally accepting everything twisted inside me but also everything that I've ever done. I couldn't change it but I was different now, I was whole.

Suddenly, I was back on the battlefield moments before the arrow pierced. Instantly, I repeated the action and this time the Earth rose faster, ebbing the arrow in rock.

I stepped out from behind and used my sword to divert the next two. Eros eyes widened.

On a feeling, I threw my sword up and as it landed in my grip, it wasn't a sword anymore. The wooden rod had a leather grip in the middle that fitted my hand perfectly. At the top, a crescent like blade topped the weapon off. The blade was huge, the weapon was huge.

Even my outfit had changed to a tight long-sleeved black t-shirt that and my black cashmere tracksuit. A blue cloak was wrapped around my shoulders, the hood over my head

With the scythe above my head, in my hand, power flowing off me, "You wish to fight, Love god, then let us see how you handle me now."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.2K 410 9
"I brought you here because I wanted to ask you something really important." He said and I smirked, knowing what he was going to ask me. "What is it...
923 145 42
I never thought my life could make a 180 degree turn . I just wanted to party and enjoy like the rest of the teenagers in the world. Never thought on...
217K 15.9K 60
I didn't ask to be born into this world, none of us did but we make the best of it. I'm a twenty-five year old single man. Why you may ask? Because I...