Alternate

By Master-of-Chaos

Alternate dimension versions of the Ninja appear they claim it was an accident but what are they hiding? And... More

Chapter 1: Sometimes Disasters Happen.
Chapter 3: Let's go home.
Chapter 4: Taking Responsibility.
Chapter 5: The Missing (Y/N)
Chapter 6: A Second Chance
Chapter 7: Alternate Kai's Flashback
Chapter 8: Safe.
Chapter 9: Bittersweet
Chapter 10: Lies
Chapter 11: Naptime
Chapter 12: Keep You Safe.
Chapter 13: Kai
Chapter 14: An Unexpected Arrival.
Chapter 15: Alternate Kai's Sorrow.
Chapter 16: Painful Memories.
Chapter 17: Bad memories
Chapter 18: Whether you like it or not!

Chapter 2: I Don't Trust Them.

3K 127 230
By Master-of-Chaos

Reader Key

(Y/N) = Your Name

(H/L) = Hair Length

(H/C) = Hair Colour

(E/C) = Eye Colour

(N/N) = Nickname

Author's Note:

This is a Spinoff from the main story and no they are not from the movie.

(Third Person P.O.V)

(Y/N) did not like this. (Y/N) did not like this at all.

After Alternate Zane announced that there were some complications with his device and that they were not able to return home for the time being.

That idiot Kai and his sister had decided to invite these Alternate Ninja to Stay with them till they were able to find a way back home.

(Y/N) was having a difficult time adjusting to the excess of Ninja that were now invading her personal space.

Original Lloyd got a good chuckle out of it and told her to just tolerate it they would return home as soon as they could.

It was as if she couldn't get away from them everywhere she went one Alternate Ninja would appear ready to plague her and bother her with annoying questions or a sudden need for attention.

Example everything that had happened that very morning. (Y/N) tripped over Alternate Lloyd who had snuck into her room at some point in the night and slept on the floor.

The boy apologised saying that it had been too crowded to sleep in the gaming room with his team and snuck in here to get some sleep.

(Y/N) let out a frustrated sigh and let it go because the poor boy looked like he was about to cry.

At breakfast, Alternate Cole and Alternate Nya seamed to have decided to join forces in their disruptions.

Alternate Cole kept offering to cook something but Original Jay and Original Kai stopped him and Original Zane cooked breakfast for everyone instead.

Alternate Nya kept pestering (Y/N) while she was trying to eat. "Hey (Y/N), want me to style your hair?" Alternate Nya asked.

"No, thank you." (Y/N) said trying to take a bite of breakfast. "Why not? It will be fun you can?" Alternate Nya pleaded reaching over to touch (Y/N)'s hair but (Y/N) grabbed Alternate Nya's hand before she could touch.

"No thank you." (Y/N) tried more forcefully and returned Alternate Nya's hand to her.

Original Nya laughed and (Y/N) rolled her eyes at her. "Please, I'll be gentle." Alternate Nya whined.

(Y/N) let out a big sigh and left the table and her breakfast but not before saying once again. "No thank you."

Next was Alternate Jay.

Original Jay had challenged Alternate Jay to a round of Fist to Face 2. (Y/N) had been passing through the room once Alternate Jay caught sight of her he abandoned the game.

"(Y/N)! Come play with me." Alternate Jay begged tugging on her jacket sleeve. "You're already playing against yourself." (Y/N) pointed out she could feel a headake coming on.

"Then play after we finish." Alternate Jay whined still tugging on her sleeve. "Yes, I win!" Original Jay screamed jumping up and down distracting his doppelganger.

(Y/N) took the chance to escape before Alternate Jay returned his attention to her.

When (Y/N) was working over the punching bag Original Kai decided to pick a fight with her which (Y/N) didn't mind. She needed to blow off some steam and of course, this escalated into a brawl between the pair.

The shocking part was when Alternate Kai charged into the fight and started to wail on his copy stealing (Y/N)'s opponent for himself.

Lastly came Alternate Zane. It was later that night and (Y/N) had finally gotten some peace and quiet when Alternate Zane found her hiding spot and decided to intrude.

(Y/N) was reading her book and was so deep in thought, that she didn't notice two arms wrap around her until the owner of those arms spoke startling her.

"I'm sorry about startling you but I need to speak to you." Alternate Zane said and started to mess with (Y/N)'s hair.

"(Y/N)... Are you happy?" Alternate Zane asked pulling (Y/N) closer to his chest.

(Y/N) stayed silent to creeped out to speak.

"It just that you don't seem very happy here with these other ninjas is everything ok?" Alternate Zane questioned nuzzling (Y/N) hair and taking a deep inhale.

"You're hair even smells the same..." Alternate Zane murmured to himself. (Y/N) pushed him away and bolted before he could get up.

(Y/N) don't trust these doppelgangers, Telling the truth or not, this dimensions Ninja already had a track record with betrayal and weirdness. No telling what this lot's was.

All it takes is one of them to be lying for things to get dangerous.

(Alternate Ninja's P.O.V)

The Ninja's of this dimension were fast asleep along with their Sensei unaware that the six doppelgangers were still wide awake.

"Did everyone complete their assignments?" Alternate Zane whispered to his cohorts.

Alternate Zane was meet with a course of agreements. "And?" He questioned looking at each member.

"Same personality. Same habits. Same fighting style. Same lack of concepts. Same everything. If I didn't know differently I'd say it was her." Alternate Jay giggled trying to not get too excited.

"She doesn't seem very happy." Alternate Lloyd pipped up looking a little sad. Alternate Cole threw an arm around him. "Don't worry about that, she'll be smiling in no time."

"So she's the same physically, emotionally and mentally-" Alternate Kai summarised.

"Plus she's single." Alternate Nya announced elbowing her brother when she saw the blush creep across his face.

"So Zane what's the prognosis?" Alternate Cole asked and they all looked to him.

"We move on to stage two." Alternate Zane informed them with a twisted smile.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 5.3K 91
Basically imagines of your favourite ninja Started: in Mid July of 2018 Ended: feb 9 2024 ~1K~ 11/18/18 ~10K~04/27/19 ~20k~ 07/17/19 ~50K~03/19/20 ~1...
12.9K 230 31
This is not related to my other stories. -------- The ninja learn about the legend of a galaxy ninja. Who is this person?And what secrets do they hol...
6.4K 153 53
Book 2 of Ninja Hoe! Ninjago (series) x Reader "New world, new life" --- (Y/N) 😎✌ - Book 1 - Complete - Book 2 - In the making....
3.6K 47 13
Jay is back with the ninja. But what they don't know, is that he isn't on their team. Along with all the failures that have been happening, Kai ends...