When Will Anyone Understand?

Par JuliaLupin

Do you think you know a thing or two about the half human, half animal creatures called nekos? Or are you con... Plus

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Sixteen- The Elegance Dance! <3
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen

Chapter Fifteen

547 16 4
Par JuliaLupin

♓ℯ¥ Ḡυƴṧ❣ ₩♄α☂❝ṧ υ℘⁈ ₩ℯʟḉ☺με тø т♄ε ηℯ✄т ḉнαρ⊥ℯя ☺ḟ ШШѦṲ‼ (Hey Guys! What's up? Welcome to the next chapter of WWAU!) †ℌ☤﹩ ☤ṧ тℌℯ ℘ґ℮♥ї◎ʊṧ ¢ℌ@ρ⊥εґ ßεḟ◎ґε тℌε ∃ℓ℮❡αᾔḉε Ðαη¢ℯ‼ ℳ☺☺ᾔ⑂Ḡʊї☂αґ, м⑂﹩℮ℓḟ, αηḓ тυḟƒƴ☂ℯʟℓℯґ68 ẘ☤ℓℓ ♭ε ẘøякḯᾔℊ øᾔ ⊥нїṧ ¢ℌ@ρ☂εґ ☂☺ℊεтнεґ▣ Ṕ℮øρℓε ẘїłł ♭ℯ α﹩к☤ᾔ❡ ρ℮☺℘łε тø ☂н℮ ∂αηḉε▪▪▣ ¢@ᾔ ⑂øυ ❡ʊεṧṧ ẘ♄◎⁈ ℛεαḓ øη μ¥ ʟ☺ṽℯłї℮﹩ ⊥ø ḟ☤ᾔḓ ◎υт‼ (This is the previous chapter before the Elegance Dance! MoonyGuitar, myself, and tuffyteller68 will be working on this chapter together. People will be asking people to the dance... can you guess who? Read on my lovelies to find out!)

Chapter Fifteen

Riley's POV

☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯☯

I glanced down the hallway as I saw some girls run up to one of the Elegance Dance posters. I saw them pull out something like white-out and spread it over some of the bottom.

I glanced up and walked towards the poster, wondering what they did. My eyes scanned the bottom and saw the new information written.

It read:

This Dance is a guys ask girls. You may not go unless you have a partner. Partners will be checked up on at the door. Thanks for the late notice.

That made me even more nervous. A guy had to ask YOU to the Dance, or you wouldn't go. It would be embarrasing to be left out. Plus, I heard it is so much fun! I wonder if any of my friends have been asked to the Dance...

Snapping out of my daydream, I realized I had to go help bring in some of the props and tables towards the building where the Dance is going to be.

Running out of the hallway, I glance around and see the front door to the school. I quickly dash towards it and open it.

There was the truck... wait trucks? About 5 trucks were parked outside and students started walking up to them.

Some guys walked out of the trucks and opened the backs. I ran up to see what was inside that had to take up 5 trucks.

Inside was a bunch of decorations. There were a lot fo fancy chairs, tablecloths, fancy tables to match, fancy lights, tons of boquets of roses, tulips, daisys, and more flowers. Hanging bouqets were stacked in a pile and fancy rugs were on the bottom. Fancy silverware and stuff were packed in boxes and stacked neatly in the back. And this was only in one truck, and it was jam-pack full.

My mouth fell when I saw some kids unloading fancy white couches and started heading for the building.

"Are you just gonna stand there or help us unload?" A guy asked, slightly annoyed.

"Uh sure." I started walking towards the truck and grabbed a box of silverware and a couple bouqets.

I carried them to the building and saw it was HUGE. It seemed to stretch on forever and there were different rooms in the building then the Great Hall. The Great Hall is where we are going to have our Elegance Dance, so that is where we put the supplies down.

I walked back towards the trucks and grabbed some more bouquets, rugs, and a small box of glasses. It took a couple of trips bringing in everything for the Elegance Dance, but soon the trucks were unloaded and everything was in the building.

I walked down the hallways and wondered if someone was going to ask me to the Dance. It was tomorrow, and most of the guys were chicken and waited to the last day. But that still didn't give me much hope.

I was so wrapped up in my own thoughts that I didn;t realize where I was going. I bumped into someone and I fell.

"Oww..." I whined.

"Are you okay?" A concerned voice sounded from above me.

"Uh... yeah I'll be fine." I replied, looking up.

I had just bumped into Henry and that made me embarrassed. "Sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going. I was daydreaming."

"What about?" He asked.

"Just nervous about the Elegance Dance. I haven't been asked yet, so I was kind of worried." I replied, looking at the ground.

"Oh." He replied quietly.

He offered a hand which I gladly took. He pulled me to my feet and sent me a smile. I was turning to leave but Henry stopped me.

"Wait." He said.

"Huh?" I questioned, confused.

"Uh... I wanted to ask you a question." He replied, looking at the ground.

"Sure, I guess." I replied, a bit confused at Henry's weird actions.

"Uh... will you um... go to..." He trailed off.

My eyes opened wide. Henry is asking me to the Elegance Dance?! What? When did this happen? I mean, why is he asking me?

"The Elegance Dance?" I finished for him.

"Will you?" He asked nervously.

At first I was unsure. Henry was one of my friends. But then I realized that a guy asked ME and I couldn't believe it.

"Sure." I smiled.

His whole face lit upand he enveloped me in a huge hug. "Thank you. I'll pick you up at 8."

"Okay. See you around Henry." I smiled and walked off to History.

❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥❥

Ǝllɐ,s ԀOΛ (Ella's POV)

I glanced around the hallways and saw a lot of people ahnging in groups. Of course, it's typical to make every guys life harder by traveling in groups. That is just the typical way of a girl.

I was going to go to my locker but I saw Riley running up to me. She had a huge smile on her face and looked extremely excited.

"Ella! You won't beleive what happened! I bumped into Henry and then he got a bit awkward so I went to leave to go to class but then he stopped me and then he asked me to the Elegance Dance and I totally said yes!!!" She said, taking a deep breath afterwards. "Can you believe it? Someone asked me! I'm going to the Elegance Dance!!!"

I gave her a smile. "That's fantastic! When did Henry start liking you?"

"I honestly don't know." She shrugged.

"Oh well. Atleast you got asked!" I flashed her an encouraging smile.

"Have you been asked yet?" She asked, eager.

My smile dropped. "No. I don't know if the guys are scared of me or something."

"That's nonsence! I bet they think your taken or something." She smirked.

"Wait what?" I asked, confused.

"You mean you don't know?" Riley glanced up, shocked.

"I don't know what?" I asked sternly.

"Uugh you're really slow!" She smirked, elbowing me in the side.

"Wait how, what?" I asked, confused.

"Ugh. Jacob hasn't been nice just because he wants to..." She gave a hint, trailing off.

"Uhh..." I started thinking.

"Boy you are not good at this. Jacob likes you!" She smirked.

My mouth dropped to the ground. "Whaaaat?!"

"Shhh!" She looked around nervously. "I guess that's why. They know when Jacob stakes his claim, no one can have it."

"Well if someone's to nervous or something to ask me and thinks I'm property, their wrong!" I hiss angrily.

She sqwaked at me. "Woah, why are you angry? A guy likes you!"

"He thinks I'm property that he can take!" I hiss, wolf tail fluffing up in anger.

She rolled her eyes. "I would be more excited than angry. I mean, he seriously cares about you so thats why he won't let anyone near you except your friends."

"No! People can come up to me whenever they want because I didn't even know anything about this and I am not property! I am not his, he didn't ask me out or anything, and I just can't be claimed! I am not steak or something!" I hissed, sheathing and unsheathing my claws.

Riley glanced up with a small smirk. "Like steak or something?"

I rolled my eyes as she burst out laughing, causing people to look at her weirdly. "That is the weirdest saying I have ever heard!"

"Whatever. I am just so angry right now, I need to go somewhere." I snarled, whipping around and stomping towards the front door.

I ran at wolf speed towards the Sunset Forest, the place where I could let all my anger out. I continued to think about what Jacob did.

God, he is so arrogant! I am not something that you can just take when you want it and keep other people away from it! I am a regular person and I'm a neko like everyone else! He didn''t tell me or ask me anything at all, and that is so rude!

I walked into the forest and sat down in the soft, green grass. being out here really helped me calm down. I smiled and looked at the flowers that formed a blanket around me.

I watched nature unfold around me, calming my upset nerves. Sunlight slowly crept through the breaks in the leaves, dancing on the floor. I watched squirrels run up trees and chatter amongst themselves, planning to store. I watched a doe lead her fawn through thier home, leading it to take its first steps. The buck was nearby, staring proudly at their child. I watched the birds swoop in and out of branches, singing a merrily tune. I watched a young pair of fox cubs play fighting near a tree stump, tumbling and batting at one another. The parents stood watching their cubs, tails entwined.

This is how we shoud live. In peace with one another. Seeing the beauty and value in nature and everyday life.

"Nice out here, isn't it?" A voice sounded from behind me.

I jumped and whirled around, claws unsheathed and fangs bared. I glanced up and saw Jacob sitting on a rock.

"What are you doing here?" I snarled.

He seemed purely shocked, and in his shock, he almost fell off the rock. "Why are you so angry?"

"I don't know." I replied sarcastically. "I didn't ask to be claimed, now did I?"

He blinked a couple times, confused. "What?"

"Oh, don't act all innocent and dumb. You know what you did." I snorted, truning around towards the forest.

"You know, I really don't know what you are talking about." He replied slowly.

"Well, I haven't been asked to the Elegance Dance. I was talking to Riley and all, and she said you 'made your claim on me' and stuff, so no guy will come in radius of me unless they are my friends!" I hissed angrily, tail fluffing up.

He blinked a couple times and a small smile worked on his face. "You know you look cute when your angry."

I snorted,  turning around from him. He's just trying to distract you! I clench my fists in anger, trying to get back on subject.

"But seriously, I don't know why you would be angry at that. Most girls like it." He cheekily replied.

I whirled around, my eyes turning a dangerous bright yellow. "You don't know WHY I would be angry with it?! I am NOT something people can just claim when I don't have a clue what is going on! Mind you, I like to be the predator, not the prey! And I am definetly NOT like most girls. I'm a different Neko and I am not a wanna-be, so I wouldn't be like other girls. I'm a WOLF neko, a rare neko and I AM A PREDATOR!"

 "Well, you definetly aren't like other girls, I can hand that to you." He rolled his eyes. "But that's why I like you."

"Well then, don't treat me like other girls!" I snarled. "I hate it when everyone thinks that all of us are the same, and that just because we are girls, we can be claimed without knowing it!"

"Well then, I guess I won't treat you like other girls." He replied. "Because you obviously don''t like it."

"Of course I don't!" I snorted. "And- Hey what happened to you?"

"Oh these?" He mentioned to his brusied jaw and cheek. "That was from Gary and I fighting."

"What?!" I asked, shocked. "You were fighting Gary? Why?"

"I walked into him and my sister kissing." He stated, rolling his eyes and clenching his fists in anger. "I was furious. I wasn't going to let it happen again... not again..."

"Again?" I asked, confused. "What happen again?"

"No... not again... not Michelle..." He trailed off, pain in his eyes.

I came and sat next to him. "Not Michelle? What happened?"

"No... don't hurt her... not again..." He whispered, pain crossing his face.

"It's okay..." I whispered soothingly. "Who hurt her?"

"I wasn't quick enough... no... not Michelle..." He chocked, tears forming in his eyes.

My eyes widened in surprise. Never in my life would I imagine Jacob right next to me almost crying over something that happened with Michelle. Well, they are brother and sister.

"Shhh..." I whispered, hugging him for comfort. "It's okay..."

"I shouldn't have let him hurt you Michelle... I won't let it happen again..." He whispered, tears slowly rolling down his face.

I was totally confused by his behaviour, but I could see it is hurting him a lot. Something bad must have happened to Michelle. I think a guy broke her heart or something, and Jacob blames himself for not seeing is quick enough to protect her.

"Shh... Michelle will be okay." I comforted. "It's not your fault..."

He blinked and snapped out of the nightmare he was having. "It's not my fault?"

"Of course not. If it was anyone's fault, it would be the guy who hurt her. Michelle should be grateful that you have tried to protect her. She knows and she will be careful." I murmered soothingly.

He smiled lightly, looking me in the eyes. "Thank you, that was nice."

"You're welcome." I smiled back. "You must really care for your sister."

"Yeah. I would protect her but that time I didn't... I didn't know if I could stand it." He replied softly.

We sat in silence, staring at the wildlife before us. It was a good way to calm your nerves, staring out at the peaceful world around you.

"Hey, um... I have a question." Jacob said, looking up at me.

"Yeah?" I replied, curious.

"Um... will you do to the Elegance Dance with me?" He questioned, nervously.

My eyes widened in suprise. Jacob, the popular guy in school, asking me to the Elegance Dance? I didn't know what to say.

"Um... yes!" I quickly replied, a grin spreading acorss my face.

His eyes lit up and he hugged me. I hugged him back, grinning like a fool because someone asked me to the Elegance Dance, and it was Jacob. Brittany was going to be so jealous!

He stared into my eyes and leaned forward. I leaned forward too, my eyes fluttering closed. Then I felt his lips on mine, body shutting down and going under his control. The only think that was awake was my brain, but it couldn't move my body what-so-ever. I was trapped under his control.

He pulled away, a smile spreading across his face. "I'll see you around Ella."

"Bye..." I replied, body trying to regain control.

He dissapeared into the trees heading towards school. My body started to regain control and my brain started thinking.

Wow. It was so easy for him to change how you felt and then you end up kissing him? You were furious with him in the first place!

I just shrugged the thought off. I was going to the Elegance Dance. I finally regained full control and walked towards the school.

♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪♪

"He WHAT?" Bella squealed.

"I know!" I exlaimed, a goofy smile spreading over my face.

"Wow. I never thought I would see you this happy after you talked to Jacob." Riley snorted, rolling her eyes. "You are so bi-polar or something."

"Am not!" I giggled.

"Are too!"

"Am not!"

"Are too!"

"Am-"

"STOP IT YOU TOO.... ITS GETTING ANNOYING!" Bella yelled.

We both pouted. "You are no fun Bella."

"I am so much fun!" She retorted.

"Whatever." I replied.

"So now you two are going to the Elegance Dance! I am so happy for you guys!" She exclaimed.

"You're going to get asked too, I promise." I replied, giving her an encouraging smile.

"Well, that's good. Thanks." She smiled.

"Well, that's what friends are for!" (so cliche) I replied, smirking.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah." She mumbled.

❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦❦

Bella's {POV}

I stared boredly at our homework. We were given the chance to work on it in class since the Elgegance Dance is coming up in 2 days, and some of us have to go shopping.

Our English teacher, Mrs. Cynthia, was obssesed with things like this, so she always would try to give us some free time to go looking for outfits. Typical Mrs. Cynthia.

I easily corrected incorrect sentences; I was always good at that.  I fixed conjunctions and spelling errors. I circled which sentence was correct out of four. Finishing by correcting capitolization, I raised my hand.

Mrs. Cynthia glacned up as my hand rose, and she walked down towards my desk. "Are you done dear, or do you have a question?"

Placing my mechanical pencil at the top of my desk I replied, "I am finished, Mrs. Cynthia."

"Oh good!" She concluded merrily. "You may go pack your stuff up for dismissal."

Sighing, I gathered my supplies and walked out the door. It felt awkward to walk down the hallways with barely anyone in them.

Opening my locker, I placed my English textbook into the textbook section and picked out my homework. I opened my folder and placded the sheets in it and put any important newsletters.

"Um, hi." A voice sounded behind me.

Startled, I started to fall. Well, this is gonna hurt. I thought to myself. God, am I clumsy or what. This is so embarrasing.

Then, strong arms caught me before I fell. My cheeks tinted pink as the person helped me back to my feet.

"Sorry about startling you." He muttered sheepishly.

"It's okay. Who are you?" I asked curiously, trying to stop the blood flooding my cheeks.

"I'm Louis, Bret's brother. You are a friend of Ella?" He replied.

"Yes, I'm one of her best friends, Bella." I smiled.

"You two have very alike names." He smiled back. "It's nice to meet you, Bella."

I couldn't stop the blood flowing to my cheeks, so I gave up. Never had I met a more polite guy. Most of the guys that talked to me were rude and bossy; except my friends that were guys, of course.

"It's nice to meet you too." I replied, a smile still stuck on my face.

"So why are you out of class early?" He asked.

"Well, Mrs. Cynthia was super excited and all about the Elegance Dance and all, so she cut the lesson short and told us to do our homework in class. She thinks some of us need to go shopping." I smirked, thinking about our luck.

"That's lucky. We were given a break too because we helped set up the room." He agreed.

"Yeah. I bet it looks great." I sighed, putting my books in my bookbag.

"What's wrong?" He asked curiously.

"No one asked me, so I don't think I'm going." I muttered, shutting my locker. "And all of my friends were asked except for me."

"Oh. I don't know why someone wouldn't ask you. You are really pretty, and they would be lucky to go with you." He smiled.

A bigger blush rose to my cheeks. "Th-thanks."

"I have a question. Actually two." He stated.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Well, first, why are you giving up hope?" He asked, staring curiously into my lavender eyes.

"Well, tommorow is the last day for someone to ask me, and most of the students have dates already. I doubt someone would ask me last minute." I sighed.

"Well, don't give up hope." He smiled encouraging.

"Okay. I guess I won't." I said, smiling back.

We just stood there for a couple minutes, wondering what to talk about. I started raking my mind because I hated awkward silences.

"Oh yeah." I stated. "You said you had two questions?"

"Oh right!" He girnned, sheepishly. "Um, I know this is kind of sudden..."

"Huh?" I asked curiosuly.

"Um..." He glanced around nervously. "Will you go to the Elegance Dance with me?"

My eyes flew open. This wasn't real... or was it? I bet someone was playing a prank on me to make me feel worse. But I don't want to be rude...

"Um..." I thought. "Well, sure. Why not."

He broke into a smile and hugged me. I wasn't expecting this either but I returned the hug. I couldn't believe this was happening, but I was going to the Elegance Dance!

" I have to go find a dress!" I screamed excitedly and ran out the door.

☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥☥

Hey guys :) I know, can you believe it? The couples :P Read tuffyteller68 's stories to find out the other couples :) I am so excited! MoonyGuitar, tuffyteller68, and myself are going to start writing the Elegance Dance! I finally posted this chapter! It is super long, and so will the Elegance Dance chapter! :) I hope you guys enjoyed! I can't wait myself! This is going to be so much fun, I can't beleive it! Well, thanks for your support guys! I want to reach over 100 votes on this book, so PLEASE VOTE and comment on what you think of the couples!  :)

- Julia

Continuer la Lecture

Vous Aimerez Aussi

36.6K 906 33
In this AU, people still have quirks. All over the world, 99.9% of people are human, and 10% have no quirks, leaving 8.9% with quirks and only 1% Nek...
180K 5.9K 55
Normal teenager,normal life...No,wait,scratch that. You were different.ALLOT more different.To be precise,you were a Neko. Half human and half cat.Ev...
218K 5.9K 52
You are a vampire in a school with vampires and humans but you don't know what kind of a vampire you are. The other vampires aren't aware of you bein...
14.7K 833 25
Shiori was different from everyone else in her high school. It wasn't just her strange features that made her different. It was her. She was differen...