When The Light Touches The Sk...

By xTaylortheNerdx

(Y/n) lived with her "Guardian " since she was five and she was given up by her real parents so she loved... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
Author's Note
8
9
(A/N) again
10
11
Over 300 reads!!!
OK so
alright
OK Panic!
new story
12
13
(A/N)
wait
14
15
Holy Jesus
16
17
Holy Balls lol
18
19
21
A/N or me complaining
22
23
24
I have a question
25
26

20

2.5K 97 13
By xTaylortheNerdx

(Your pov)
Running.
My feet were pounding with each step I took. Every inch of my body told me I had to keep running. Trees were moving past me as I ran. I barely had the time to look at them.

Distant screams of my name were not far behind, but something told me I shouldn't listen to them. That if I did something would happen.

A clearing opened and there I was by a cliff. The call of my name ended as Jack stepped out of the woods. In my head I was hopeful. Thinking that he could help me, but my body as a whole told me to leave. I backed up away from him. Jack looked sinister walking towards me, as if he wanted me to scream.

"(Y/n).", his voice had a chuckle to it.
Footsteps in the forest were approaching. "You know what happened was your fault right?" What is he talking about? My eyes teared up uncontrollably. As if I was outside of my own body I saw myself backing towards the edge. Cresent moon high In the sky, but not a single star or cloud. Right as my foot caught the edge Jack disappeared, and I fell.

Complete darkness.

Plummeting further.

Anger.

Distrust.

Sunlight filled my eyes as I woke up. I was still a little shaken by my dream, but I was distracted by the smell of eggs cooking in the kitchen. My feet touch the cold wooden floor of my room. I feel something on my feet as I stand, and I look and see dirt and grass. I shrugged off the thought, and left the room. I failed to see something in the mirror as I passed. That thing was me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

662K 14.6K 49
"Real lifeမှာ စကေးကြမ်းလွန်းတဲ့ စနိုက်ကြော်ဆိုတာမရှိဘူး ပျော်ဝင်သွားတဲ့ယောကျာ်းဆိုတာပဲရှိတယ်" "ခေါင်းလေးပဲညိတ်ပေး Bae မင်းငြီးငွေ့ရလောက်အောင်အထိ ငါချ...
395K 33K 16
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
581K 16.8K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
1M 13.6K 52
NOT EDITED YET Gracie Owen's a headstrong journalist major rooms with her childhood best friend JJ Anderson for junior year, little does she know she...