Peter Pans Lost Girl (OUAT)

By vaniIIalester

"There's a place they speak of, it is called Neverland. Where you don't have to grow up, no adults, responsib... More

the first lost girl
the heart of the truest lover
dreamshade
training
rumplestiltskin
the hidden waterfall
wendy
the little mermaid
the power
meet robin
the evil in us
wonderland
the enchanted forest
storybrooke
the past
true love
goodbye
the switch
welcome home
going home
double green
little witch
trapped
make a deal
out of the woods
gold and home
drained
operation rescue
swan song
meddling memories

of all that was lost and all that was found

1.6K 70 18
By vaniIIalester

A/N- song for this chapter is lovely by twenty one pilots!!! (wow again areej of course)

family-| all the descendants of a common ancestor.

Crystals POV

The magic bean has certainly done it's magical capacity, for in that moment there I was with Henry, my heart swelled when I realized he was safe, but then the realization hit me fast..

Where was Peter? Where exactly are we?
Henry was in a cage just big enough to fit him, the atmosphere was chilly, and it smelt like straw and magic, mixing with the air. There wasn't much else to be spotted. It was dingy, and appeared to be in the middle of nowhere.
I had a cuff on my wrist, I felt weak, and I knew I was powerless. But that didn't enable my ability to walk. So I walked over to his cage and still felt immensely tired.

"Crystal?" He says waking up with a bolt. I tried to open the locks but felt even more drained.

"You can't open it, it's sealed with blood magic" he says in defeat.

"Blood magic?" I ask.

"Crystal I uh need to tell you something."

I ripped the cuff off, with ease, Peter taught me how I immediately felt better, like energy was being restored.

"What?" I say nervously.

"He's not who you really think he is" he says quietly,

"Who isn't? Henry what are you not telling me?" I said even though I already knew what he was going to say. I just didn't want to hear it, it seemed to be all that I heard truthfully.

"Pan" he says quietly again.

I knew he was my little brother and I knew he meant well but after everything we'd been through? I've learned that everybody deserves a second chance, because we are all human, we make many mistakes, too many to count but the only way to recover is to clean up the mess, move on, but never forget.

"He's siding with the witch." He says.

I roll my eyes. "Listen Henry you don't have to believe me if you don't want to, but I have faith in him he saved my life back here many, many times if he was plotting against me he would've killed me. He's put me before himself"

He sighed. "He doesn't love you, he didn't even love his own son. And yet you won't even believe your own brother? I'm trying to warn you Crystal. Save yourself, he's a de-" he starts.

"Henry, I love him." I say quietly. Inhaling deeply. He closes his eyes.

"Then nobody can save you. You are so easy to forgive."

"You're so easy to judge. you nearly gave him your heart."

"If he really loved you why isn't he here for you? I'm only trying to help you Crystal, you don't know what your up against, especially what he's got in mind, he is and always will be that boy who didn't grow up dragging everybody who loved him and trusted him down. Your just his play toy, a liability"

Was that true? Am I just a liability?

"Where the hell did you even get that idea from?"

"Use magic, and see what I mean" he says.

I felt a knot in my stomach. I wasn't entirely sure what to make of it.

I created a memory spell from what he taught me, and carefully found what he meant.

It was Peter, with Amber.

"This won't hold her long, she'll wake up soon, too powerful." He says.

Amber giggles, "I can't believe she actually thought that you loved her."

He chuckled and raised an eyebrow, "I don't love anybody, never had never will. Love is weakness. Revenge and Evil is eternal because there are evil people doing evil things everywhere, and then there are evil people seeing things but staying quiet. Snow and her optimistic hope family even have there doubts, they've got power but refuse to use it"

"Shes starting to wake up." Amber says.

"I say we take her powers when she's at her most vulnerable point" he says.

"Then we can rule the world, and make them slaves and heed to whatever desires we wish for" Amber says smiling. They both then vanquish together.

I woke up.

I wasn't going to cry, not now. I wanted revenge, for playing me like I was just some toy, I had fallen for him and his bloody tricks. I've just about had it with his games. Well now it's my turn to play a game, well it won't be pretty.

"Henry you're alright?" I say.

He nods. "Go get him and the witch, I'll be okay" he says. I was skeptical, I couldn't just leave him here.

"But how? I don't even know where they are"

He rolls his eyes, "Storybrooke"

I made a mental note not to forget Henry here, but I heard a noise from outside, and panicked.

Suddenly an idea popped into my head, I had to befriend the witch, keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer. I had to pretend nothing was wrong, or that I knew nothing.

I went to Henry's cage and did a reappearing spell, and I landed in his cage with him.

"Crystal.. What are you doing?" He says.

"Just trust me." I say quietly.

Suddenly the door burst open, and we both gulped and hoped it was the witch. Because I didn't want to look at Pans deceiving face right now. Let alone ever. I couldn't face him,not after everything I've been through with him, to just lead up to this disappointment.

But I couldn't let my emotions cloud my judgement. I sigh in relief when I hear those heels clicking across the floor.

"What on earth?"

"He tricked me, I used a bean to try and get to Storybrooke but I ended up here in this cage" I said.

She laughed, "I told you, he was not to be trusted, Why would you even bother with him?" I was confused about whether that question was rhetorical or not.

So I just kept my mouth shut and didn't dare look at her through her green eyes.

"Can you help me?" I say quietly after what felt like an eternity of silence.

"Why I was just planning a trip to Storybrooke myself" she says smirking.

All that I knew was that whatever the hell Pan was doing, he was going to pay for screwing around with me. He should not have done that, he messed with the wrong girl.

And this time there won't be turning back.

In a flash we reached Storybrooke, I saw Emma slowly approach me, Zelena was already gone,

"Is Robbie here?" I asked Emma.

"Yeah he's down at Granny's why? What about Henry?"

"I'll explain later, I need to talk to him"

Emma looks confused, and slightly concerned but just sighed, and when I saw the Granny's diner sign, I debated what to say.

Peter was sitting with grumpy, it seemed they didn't recognize him as Peter Pan. But just Robbie. He sees me walk past and excuses himself, and pulls into the corner,

"Crystal? Why are you here? That wicked witch is roaming around."

"I'm not scared of some witch, I'm more frightened of you, and the fact that you used me makes me wonder why I shouldn't kill you right now"

"Woah, back it up, since when did I use you?"

"Let's see, you tricked me alone into the enchanted forest, Henry said you and Amber came in while I was unconscious, I checked his memory's too, and they're all real."

"No, I never went to the enchanted forest I did that on purpose because I knew you'd be safer with Henry, because you can't cross the border without being turned into a flying monkey, were all trapped here Crystal"

"I can't trust you anymore" I whisper softly.

"Crystal, I know exactly what happened"

"Enlighten me then"

"The witch must've stolen a lock of my hair, if she did that means she can transform into their bodies, why else would she be on Neverland? And I'll show you my memories, I never took Amber with me, I never cared about anybody like I did you, why do we always end up with these doubts?"

"Why don't you trust that I've changed for you?"

"Because it's just who we are, and I still don't know who to trust, I need some time to think"

And at that I ran outside.

Peters POV

I had no idea what to do, or to say rather, I never did any of that, it was obviously the witches doing, and right now she messed with the wrong boy.

First off, she knows who I am, only she probably changed her face to make herself appear as different, I didn't care where she was, there was no way she would get anywhere near us ever again. I ran outside and followed Crystal, she ran to the docks, and sat on the benches. I sat next to her,

"So, your taking a wicked witches word over mine?"

"I'm not taking anybody's word right now, I just don't know who to trust"

"Since when has trust ever been an issue between us?"

"Ever since Amber decided to show up" she shot back.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair.

"Your actually jealous of her? If anything she's jealous of you. She claims me to be like her property, but I'm just a person" I said.

"Crystal use a truth spell, see if I'm lying."

"Just leave" she says.

What has gotten into her?

I sighed and left her alone, I didn't have much of a choice.

Crystals POV

I felt bad straight after I did that, but I just wanted to be left alone. Suddenly the witch came out of nowhere, and sat down right beside me.

I raised my eyebrows as if to say "What the hell are you doing here" She chuckles, "Oh don't mind me, I was just trying to say I told you so, he's a trickster without a care for anybody but himself"

"Why are you here" I said.

"Oh just paying your mother a quick visit, I mean your real mother, my sister." She sneers.

"So, your my-" i began.

"Aunty Zelena, yes."

"But your green?" I said.

"And you fell in love with a boy who never grew up who already has a son, and who doesn't even care about you"

"At least somebody actually loved me" I shot back.

She looked taken aback but put on a straight face.

"Just leave me alone" I said.

And then she disappeared into a cloud of green smoke. All I wanted was to talk to Henry, he was the only one who really could understand me, he understood me like nobody else and he may be a little kid but he could help.

But the only thing I really needed was the thing impossible to get. I still wonder what would've happened if I never believed, I would still be a slave to my "father" and his darkest desires, or dead just like my "mother"

I knew Regina meant well but she was more of Henry's mother than mine.

I never truly belonged anywhere, I never had a home before, and I remembered Emma telling me that you only know your home when you really miss it, and I guess that was with Peter.

But I still couldn't make up my mind, and he could easily move on. I got up and saw Captain Hook staring at me.

"If your looking for Emma, she's probably at her mothers house." I said sighing.

"I wasn't looking for Emma, I was looking for you" he says.

"Why?" I said.

"I know Pan is back, I'm not an idiot I know him well enough" he says.

"I thought I did"

He looked puzzled, but then said

"Take a leap of faith, He's clearly changed or he'd be at Henry's heart by now, and he looks saddened. If I were you I would keep those opportunities at love because before you know it, you might've missed them"

He was right.

"Hook, I know you love Emma" I said smiling.

"How'd you guess?" He said with an eyebrow raised.

"Because you came back for her" I say.

"Just don't tell her." He says.

"Wouldn't plan on it"

"He's in the forest" hook says.

And with that I ran off to find my lost boy.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.5K 837 22
(SINGLE BOOK) "You have to be a lost boy to lead a lost boy. And you've got a camp full of them. So that tells me more about you," Celeste shot back...
40K 1.1K 63
"Everyone thinks they know my story, the story of Peter Pan and Wendy Darling. The story of a nice little girl, who lives in a nice house, with two n...
14.9K 490 21
Pan x Reader [x Baelfire] As the royal daughter of an absentee mother and problematic father, you suffer from things unimaginable from the 'human' mi...
293K 5.8K 61
This is a Peter Pan (OUAT) X Reader story. This is the first time I ever made a X Reader story but I hope you like it! Y/N is the daughter of Captain...