little witch

A/N- The song for this chapter is wake me up when september ends, by green day!

indignation-| anger or annoyance provoked by what is perceived as unfair treatment.

Crystals POV

My "mom" had a panic attack on the spot. Her eyes fixed on Robbie. "Pan." She says her eyes blazing with anger, and regret, she had just lost Henry, yet again, while the truth had come crashing down upon her, in pure blind anger she attacked.

She thrust herself at him in anger, he was caught off guard, but didn't respond, he didn't seem to be fazed by this at all, rather like it was expected.

 "Mom what the hell! Do you really think this will solve anything? I say stepping in front of him, before she seriously injured him.

She clenches her teeth. But slowly withdraws herself.

"I know where they took Henry. I know how to get him back" Pan says.

Emma eyed us, and sighed.

"You trust him. I trust you. What do we need to do?" She says.

Hook comes up from behind and stands beside Emma.

 "Crystal and I need to head to the Enchanted Forest, that's where she will keep him. She knows none of you can reach him there, meanwhile, you and hook need to go to Storybrooke, everyone else is under a forgetting curse, they don't remember the last year. But they will remember you. You need to help them remember who the witch is. But you guys are going to have to find out quick. She wants to kill Henry, and all of you guys." He says.

"How do I know you will carry out with this?" Emma asks.

"Because I'll be going. And if Henry's life is on the line. Why won't you trust me?" I say.

She nods and gives me a hug, pausing to whisper in my ear.

"I trust you, but be careful. It'd be a shame to lose you as well"

I knew she cared more about Henry than me because together they have more experiences. But I still will always be that messed up girl, broken and confused, I didn't really mind, she wasn't even my real mother anyway.

But it felt real. That past year was just a strange whirlwind of a good life. Without magic, without fearing for my own life. With these memories, came with a burden. But the past year, 

It wasn't real.

It felt real.

Emma and Hook run off to Storybrooke in the yellow Volkswagen bug.

"So Pan, what plan have you cooked up now?" I ask. He cocks an eyebrow, I laugh softly.

"Peter Pan never fails-" he starts.

"Yes yes I know silly"

"Especially when it comes to sweeping his lost girl off her feet" he says.

I smiled, and then knowing my awkward self before I could control it I burst out laughing.

He snaps his fingers and we are greeted by a green swirling tornado.

neverland

I wake up to the familiar sounds of the rushing waves crashing on the sandy beach. Inhaling the familiar scent of pine mixed with ocean. I would recognize this atmosphere anywhere, this couldn't be.

We were in Neverland. I bolt upwards, and find shake Pan awake.

He bolts up as well. "What the hell did you plan this all along?" I say.

Why would he plan for us to go to Neverland, we were supposed to go to the enchanted forest.

He shakes his head, and rubs his neck like how he always did when he was nervous, or confused. I could see the honesty in his eyes, and the panic began to spread. We couldn't save Henry if we were trapped in this land.

"T-then who did?" I said.

"Well I bet we both know the answer, but there are a few problems." He says.

"I no longer own the island, my time was up. How the hell am I here still and how did she get control of the island, the only way to get it, is if I was dead, and Neverland would've disintegrated anyway for she is no child, perhaps we are underestimating what she is planning, and why would she need us trapped here?" He says getting up, he began to pace between the trees. He climbed one and I followed shortly after.

"So if you don't own the island anymore. We can't leave. Which means she also can watch us unless were in the trees" I ask. He nods.

"Well Peter, you've always got tricks up your sleeve. What've you got this time?" I whisper quietly.

He smiles, that little boyish grin I've grown to love with all my heart. 

I may despise this witch for taking Henry and messing up everything, but at the same time I had to appreciate her, she brought back Peter, right? Although I wasn't given many details, I'm sure they'd be revealed once we escape this situation and rescue Henry. We promised Emma, I didn't want to let her down.

"Greenie wants to play? Well for starters green is my colour. Secondly, Neverland is my island. Finally she nearly takes you away from me and Henry away from his family."

"That little witch just messed with the wrong people"