the power

A/N- Song for this chapter is Memories by Panic at the Disco. Also I would like to point out how in this story Regina, I have made her a little off character, but in this instant I believe that this would occur, if you found out you had another child, and that neither of them were in your control.. You would act kinda strange right? But I promise character development and lots of love for Regina will come your way...

broken-| having been fractured or damaged and no longer in one piece or in working order.

Crystals POV

Peters eyes grow wide. It sounded inhumane. Unnatural. But nonetheless I knew in my heart and soul, it was definitely Henry. The shrill seemed desperate and terrified. My heart lurched at the possibility of Henry being hurt, helplessness flooded through me. Desperation.

Peter yanks my hand with an urgency, taking off in a run, the wind was violently ripping and thrashing the trees, we leap upwards, and fly with a speed, towards the sound of the screech.

"You are NOT my son, you are brainwashed. What has he done to you?" It was my mother. Our mother. How dare she have the audacity to come and 'save him' and then verbally poison him as well as physically hurt him. She had him pinned up against the cold wall of the caves. Peter stayed to the side of the cave mouth's opening, waiting for a chance to strike, the atmosphere was turning colder by the minute, I could sense it, lingering in the air.

"You left Crystal, you hurt her! No wonder she wants to stay here, she doesn't know what a family is. I want to stay with her!" Henry says screaming and wriggling.

That's what this is about. Pan side-eyes me, it was a signal. We had to intervene before Regina hurts him anymore. I nod, It was time to take her down, once and for all, he wasn't possessed, she was acting cruel and heartless. He's just changed, everybody changes at some point in their life even if it is for a fraction of themselves.

"Tsk Tsk. Don't recognize what your doing to your own son?" Peter says as we step out of our hiding location Regina's eyes go wide upon seeing me, alive and healthy, I smirk. "This is a pathetic set up" she strolls up to me prepared to cast a spell on me again I shake my head. "You cannot magic your way out of this one" I say deflecting her magic lazily. "I'm not the one to blind to see that your torturing your own son! Also you didn't even notice that you almost killed me for him. And now your just killing him. You were so intent on revenge you didn't open your bloody eyes and it consumed you. I will never trust you as long as I live." I say putting a hand on my hips.

She stays quiet, absorbing the aftershocks of what she has done. "As long as Crystal is here I stay." Henry says coming to stand by my side. Glaring at Regina. As much as I wanted Henry to stay, I knew he wasn't up to this idea, his home was not here. It was with Emma and his family. I kneeled down to reach his height and whispered to him quietly.

"Henry, If you really care about me, you'll go home" I say. "You deserve the world Henry, you're the bravest boy I've ever met, willing to give up his home for me. Nobody has ever done something like that for me, that is why I cannot let you stay. You deserve happiness" I add, tears welling up in my eyes. He showed love to me in such a way, he was willing to give everything up for me.

Henry was silent for a moment, as was Regina and Pan. Henry wrapped his arms around me, and in that moment I was never more sure of anything, ever. Neverland was the best thing that has ever happened to me, and I would be eternally grateful.

Regina storms off, I don't follow, neither does Pan or Henry. As much as I despised her, in certain aspects, she has been through so much. But that does not excuse her actions. It never will.