the little mermaid

A/N- The song for this chapter is Bad Blood by Bastille, I feel like this is a good representation of this chapter.

loyal-| giving or showing firm and constant support or allegiance to a person or institution

Crystals POV

While the fighting was going on, I couldn't find Henry. He was nowhere to be found. Perhaps he decided to head home. As long as he was happy, I would be as well. My real family were here in Neverland, however I would miss him terribly, he was a kid with a bright future, he really cares, which is more than anybody has done for me.

I wasn't frightened. His family were strong, quite excellent fighters. However they revealed their weaknesses all to well. Even my 'mother' favoured her right hand. For she couldn't fight. She would face Peter in a magic duel.

Hook favoured his left hand. He didn't have a hook on it at the moment, which is ironic, given his name. He also favoured the blonde haired women, Emma. She was quite stronger then she seemed, but she was just like me, a sad orphan, he would really have to prove himself if he wanted her.

We all have weaknesses. Rumple was nowhere to be seen. Which means he probably has Henry. But I was here and Peter is okay so Henry can go home and do whatever. We're staying here.

Lost in thought, Regina smiles and my stomach explodes in excruciating pain. I look down, she put a certain spell, that only she could reverse with her twisted magic. I knew from the pain in Pan's eyes that this was not good. I hated everybody looking at me all at once, Soon I couldn't handle it. I doubled over in pain. And I blacked out upon hearing Pan's voice.

Peters POV

It was all going according to the plan, they fought well and with all their might. I kept sneaking glances at Crystal who was battling valiantly. Then she walked away and switched spots with Alec, the lost boy who would keep an eye out for any possible trouble. Suddenly I heard a scream of pain, and that was something I wish I had never had to hear. It was Crystal, Regina sent a dark spell spiralling at her. Worst part, is that I could not undo it, only Regina could undo this magic she casted.

"If you want her to survive hand over Henry." Regina says defiantly glaring at me. Henry was currently with Rumple. That pathetic excuse of a man had taken him.

"Rumple.." I say not taking my eyes off Crystal.

"Either you give him back, or I take Crystal" she says firmly

"I told you, you filthy blithering idiot, I don't have Henry." I say.

Hook smiles "Looks like we got a crocodile to hunt."

"No, you listen to me right now, If you do not undo this I will kill all of you along with Henry" I say disgustingly glaring at Regina. From the corner of my eye I could see Emma cringing. She was strong but she would be deemed nothing without her son.

"Give us Henry. And then we'll unlock the spell, or have her die. because it'll be painful Pan. And you cannot kill her just to stop her aching pain." Regina says folding her arms.

"Let her die then." I say. "You are all so thick skulled, you don't think bigger, or at all. Neverland is not to be underestimated. Kindly leave my island, right now. I never want to see your faces again, and if I do. I will kill you.

I wink at her from the corner of my eye. There was a way to save her. Regina didn't know about it yet.

The Teardrops Of A Mermaid. There is only one reasonable mermaid, Ariel.

She seemed appalled by my response. In a huff they all go off to find Rumple, saying no more.

I gently shook Crystal awake.