make a deal

A/N- song for this chapter is lane boy by twenty one pilots (wow how predictable areej im so dun with you) literally I can't with myself i'm

linger-| stay in a place longer than necessary, typically because of a reluctance to leave.

Crystals POV

I felt so conflicted just sitting around waiting for the witch to come. There were numerous things that could and probably would go awry anyway. He's obviously gotten over me, but just in case.

I thought of a letter, and a pen. Hastily I began to write my thoughts.

"Dear Pan. Should you ever come across this note it means I am in danger, and I understand these circumstances are rather complicated, But I am still quite angered at you for placing this heartbreak upon me. This "trust" factor has broken, I really hope she can love you the way I did, and always will. I never understood how my mom fell in love with a demon, but I understand now, we fall blindly we understand what's going to happen, but the possibility it might not is exactly what sparks us, and once we get in to deep you can't get out. You showed me a side if myself I never knew of, you helped me find who I really am and who I want to be. The thing that tears me is all I really want to be is yours. But it's clear you can't have everything in this world. But I made a promise, a promise I must keep, so in case, I depart, I want you to help Henry. I understand even if you don't wish to be friends but just promise you will never forget me, and our little forever meaning always.

Love Crystal"

I let out a long shaky sigh and enchant it. So that if trouble hits like a brick, at least he'll know, if he even cares.

Suddenly the witch comes in a green spiral of dust and smoke. "Are you ready?" She says smirking. I nod sharply.

She kneels down until were at the same height.

I hadn't even realized I was crying, she quickly swiped it away, just with a flick of her slender finger.

"It's for the best, you know? I know how you feel, we're almost like twins, heartbreak leads to emptiness, and once you go down that winding road there is no turning back" she states.

I wanted to believe Peter, I wanted to believe he was still in love with me. But I had other obligations.

"Ready?" The witch said obviously bored with staying.

I nod. I just didn't feel like talking would solve anything. She knew my weakness, she's exploiting me. I've never felt so vulnerable.

Honestly, it's amazing how one little thing can change your entire life. Yes, I was enchanted to meet Peter. But everyday has been living in my own fairytale, but I find myself curious, where would I be if I stayed there in that hell house with my dad.

I would probably be dead.

This entire journey has made me stronger.It's developed me into who I am today. I should've had faith in Peter, I shouldn't have thought of leaving him.

I smiled to myself. The memories came back to me.

"Can I take a quick walk?" I said quietly.

She nods. "Make it quick"

Of course, wicked waits for nobody.

I had to relive those memories, even the simplest of them. Just one last time. I never thought my life would drastically change, into this fairytale, I
trudged on, I wasn't sure what I was looking for, and that was the beauty of it. The green in his eyes, his tousled brown hair, his constant arched eyebrows painted in my mind, everywhere I looked.

Falling in love with him, it is a difficult scenario to describe in words. It was like falling in a deep hole, perhaps so deep you can't get up.

It was unfamiliar ground to me, where I was confused and alone, I didn't like that, being in a world of confusion.

I had to find him, I had to say goodbye even if it kills me.

I hated starting something, because every hello ends with goodbye.

I couldn't forget my lost boy, we were both lost until we stumbled into each other.

My life has drastically changed into a fairytale. It's hard to believe, if I stayed there that night my father would've murdered me as well. If I hadn't believed, I would've been that weakling, waiting around for Prince Charming to rescue me in a world of lies.

Reality- There aren't prince's going to save you, you need to hop off that horse and find him yourself. I ran faster, and followed my instincts. I ended up running into his loving arms.

"Crystal I've been looking everywhere for you, you're alive." He says stroking my hair. Upon hearing this, I burst into tears.

He wiped them away, "What happened?" He says quietly.

I explained the story, oh I was a mess of emotions. From anger and hate to sadness and love.

"You can't go, you can't leave me, you're the only one in all the heavens who believes in me, you're the love of my life." He says wiping tears streaming down his face.

"You can't leave me, you can't leave us. I'm nothing but an empty hearted soulless monster without you"

"Peter, you would do the same for me it's my time to free you now"

"Without you I'm in an eternal hell. I can't let you go."

"Can't? Or won't? You can find others like me, Peter. We had it all, but who are we kidding? No matter how far we go, something comes up to haunt us"

"We had it all? We still do. We still can." Of course I was tempted, living with him was a fairytale, it was my fairytale.

"Crystal, I would rather die young with you, than live through every eternity of hell because without you I am nothing.

Amber emerged from the bushes, waiting for the precise moment. "Then go with her genius." She says crossing her arms. Peter gave her a vague expression.

"Magic bean" she says rolling her eyes. "You fools are so over dramatic"

And with that she tosses a glowing bean on the ground.

"How the hell did you get this?" Peter says quietly.

"Whatever, Peter. Let's make a deal, I'll give you the bean if you let me rule here in Neverland while your away"

I didn't trust her one bit. But he nods, and crushes the bean. Grabs my hand and jumps.

I looked back, and there it was. That wicked smirk, glowing brightly.