the hidden waterfall

A/N Song for this chapter is Miss Missing You by Fall Out Boy

hidden-| to keep out of sight, concealed.

Emma's POV

"It won't work! Pan is a clever boy, what he is saying is true, however he won't just give it to you like that. You have to admit who you truly are." Hook says.

I don't want to admit it. I don't know what to admit. I just need my son back. How can I admit something, when I don't know what to admit?

"Word has spread that Peter has a new girl. And that she's getting rather close to Henry." My .. Dad says

"We can use that against him then." Regina says

"Torture won't help anybody, I dare you, attack me" A voice says behind the trees, she came out, amusement lit up her eyes. She was mysterious, strangely familiar. It was like looking at a girl version of Pan. 

"My named Crystal. Crystal Mills" she smiles. She was just as cunning as Pan, I could see it in her eyes, along with a mixture I knew all to well, she felt alone.

Regina's jaw drops. I could see the resemblance, perhaps thats how she felt familiar

"That's right MOM, you were to busy with the curse to pay attention to one bloody thing in your life. How do you not even notice that you were pregnant? Oh right because of revenge. So go on, torture me" The girl pushes on. "You left me, you abandoned me, you don't deserve Henry" the girl said eyeing Regina with disgust. She clearly was hitting her in wounds that still felt fresh. I almost pitied Regina, but loneliness is a feeling that will never leave.

"Where's Henry?" I ask hoping for something, some response.

"Oh right.. Your his mother. He says hello. But he's perfectly happy here. So go back to wherever you came from. Because were not -" she continues

Regina cuts her off and uses a fireball. She deflects it lazily. "You're not the only one with power. Mother." She spits out.

I felt bad for the poor girl. Pan probably tricked her. Hypnotized her. But also she is just a lost girl. Without any real parents because they practically gave her up. She never felt love or knew love, she probably has trust issues because it feels like everybody is just going to leave, especially when its all we've ever known. She was just like me.

"I'm just another lost girl. Without parents because I was abandoned." I say tears slowly leaking from my eyes. David and Mary Margaret looked at me with a feeling of dread. I knew they had circumstances to face but all the same I grew up feeling absolutely alone, and while they had good intentions, that feeling could never go away.

Suddenly the map begins to show it's ink, before I got another lecture about parenthood, I wanted to find my son, because he's the only thing that makes sense to me in this world, the one person who bothered to find me. I had to find him, I needed him.

The girl turns around "Don't bother looking for him. He doesn't want to leave"

She giggles, and runs off into the forest.

Regina stood there stunned. "How could I have not known? I will get her back. And Henry." she said making a silent vow to herself. 

"Regina she obviously wants to stay. Pan has corrupted her because he gave her a family when she didn't have one." I say.

"Regina it's okay!" Snow says.

Hook stayed quiet during this whole thing. I almost forgot he was there.

We started following the camp. One step closer to getting my son. And getting the hell out of the insane prison.

Crystals POV

That women was my mother.. Her face was priceless. I thought she would've learned better by now. Love is weakness especially when you don't know what your dealing with.

Pan decided I needed practice if I was ever to encounter danger, to be on the safe side, I agreed.

I had to hit an apple off Henry's head, using a bow and arrow. It was dipped in dreamshade. Henry wholeheartedly trust me. I didn't falter one bit as I strung the bow back, and hit it, clean shot straight into the tree, right through the middle of the apple. The amount of trust Henry had in me was amazing, he knew I would not miss. He believed in me. I've never truly had a family or anywhere where I felt safe, or where I could trust anybody. I told Henry about his "family" he didn't seem to care anymore. "I like it here." He says quietly, and I smiled. "They want to take me as well, to make up for the wrongdoings. But I refuse to go. I'm chained with this island. If I leave I will die"

He nods in understanding. And for awhile we just sit there staring at the glowing embers of the fire. Peter comes and he says he has to show me something, I wave to Henry and trail behind Peter, trekking through the forest. I don't ask questions, he doesn't provide insight.

When we reach a clearing of vines he takes my hand and waves it over the vines, which part leaving a gap in the middle. He gestures for me to step inside. Inside there was a waterfall, cleverly hidden by the vines, I wouldn't have guessed this was here. I was in awe, that was the beauty of Neverland. Nothing was impossible here.

"This is one of the hearts of Neverland. Skull rock, and this waterfall. Both possess magical capabilities, depending on the cause for using it. If I wanted to use this water to save somebody, I would have to be okay with the consequences, thats why I want you to drink it. So you won't be forcibly bonded to island." he says gently.

"You deserve a choice. I don't want you to feel forced to stay here. At any given time if you want to leave, it should be your choice." He says glancing at the water.

"Consequences?" I said concerned.

He nodded. "Nothing I can't handle, don't worry. I own this island."

"Drink up" he says.

"No matter what, I would always choose you" I say drinking the water.