wendy

A/N- The song for this chapter is Somewhere In Neverland by All Time Low.

previous-| existing or occurring before in time or order

Peters POV

How many more encounters are we going to have with Henry's family? I felt quite on edge lately. Obviously if they take Henry they'll take Crystal as well.

No way in hell was I going to let them do so much as lay a finger on her. Because Pan Never Fails. If they take Henry she will be devastated. No way was I going to let her feel that either. Besides I don't know how much Henry has succumbed to the wonders on this island. I don't think he has forgotten about his family. Because he will take her with him otherwise.

If she does want to go home I'll let her though. She deserves happiness, there are many things I have been selfish with, but I couldn't bring myself to be selfish with her. She can leave just like Wendy did. She can grow up with her family. If she wanted to leave, she could, perhaps she wouldn't or she would've escaped by now.

At camp the final task is for her to sword fight all the lost boys,including me. If she does, then she's a real fighter. It wasn't about her becoming a part of the family to me anymore, she already is. It's more of a protection mechanism.

Compared to Wendy, she failed all the tests. Crystal was a fighter.

Why do I keep comparing her to Wendy? Wendy was a useless- I stopped myself, it wasn't even worth the thought. She was a scared little girl, incapable of protecting herself. She wanted to grow up, she left me.

I woke up early to attend to some business regarding Henry's family. I froze in my tracks, I heard a voice, it was all to familiar.

It was Wendy. "You can't keep me hostage! I'm here for Peter, I love him" I sneak a glance at her. How did she come back? Why did she come back?

Regina had caged her, and was currently trying to find our Henry's whereabouts. But Wendy was young.. How is that possible? Weird..

I wasn't fairly happy to see her though. A while ago I probably would've killed Regina to get her. But now I felt nothing. Nothing.

I wasn't sure what to do, I wasn't expecting this.

But I needed answers, I had to do this.

"Such a shame Regina. You lose your son and now your daughter. Who did you lose them to though? Oh right me! Go ahead kill Wendy. I don't need her anymore. She LEFT me. She has no value to me" I said partially lying. I knew she wouldn't kill her not when she was trying to bait me.

She rolled her eyes. "Let's make an exchange."

"Henry and Crystal for wendy?" She says

I almost laugh. "You don't get it do you?"

"I have all power over Neverland" I say. A tree snakes up from behind her and grabs her. I smile. Unlocking Wendy.

"I missed you Peter" she tried to kiss me. I just ducked out of the way.

"Peter don't you love me?" She asks

"No." I say "you left me, you've made your choice. I got over it I love Crystal"

Jealousy flickers over her eyes. I still felt nothing towards her.

I had better watch out and warn Crystal. She would definitely try to kill her.

I sigh and we walk back to camp. It easily could be a trap. It could've been planned. I was gonna make sure Felix kept a close eye on her.

He wouldn't mind. He already loved her well enough. As if it wasn't obvious to me, I knew him well enough, he could do many things, but he could not keep a secret from me.

I get back to see Crystal practicing, she was fighting a lost boy. She had good techniques, she didn't falter, that is until she sees Wendy.  She turns on her heel, pointing the sword away from the lost boy, and aimed it at Wendy.

Everybody's mouths drop when they see Wendy. I tell Felix what happened. He was more then happy to watch her. I tell Crystal I wasn't in to her at all, but her sword didn't move an inch. While Wendy would always have feelings for me, Felix can help clear it away for me. I didn't want Wendy, not anymore. She wanted to grow up, she gave me up. Crystal didn't, she wasn't afraid, she accepted me as I was. She didn't need protection. I could list more reasons but I don't need to write a whole book.

When it comes time for her to fight me. I start to wonder whether she would beat me. She obviously began to take interest in my weak spots. Even better is that Wendy gets to witness it all. Maybe she would see how powerful she is and then she would leave her alone.

Crystals POV

Everybody saw how Wendy looked at him. It was so obvious. But Felix didn't seem to mind flirting with her. She kept her eyes on me. Raged. I was this close to slitting her throat. I would gladly do it as well.

She left him though. She can't expect him to sit around expecting her to come back. Things change. So do people. Doesn't mean she wouldn't do that again though. It was a fact that she would do it again. But I wonder how she got here. The shadow didn't take interests in girls who weren't powerful.

Unless she was a spy for them, I wouldn't be surprised. I expect nothing more from her. I make a mental note to keep my eyes and ears open. I was preparing to fight. I noticed Wendy studying me carefully. I fake a weak spot. Just in case.

When the time came around I beat all the lost boys. Even Felix.

I had to fight Peter. We start off by just circling for a minute. Aim for the right hand!I thought. Hit the knee. Block, parry hit, parry, block, hit.

Eventually I disarm him. We both find a smirk gaining on our lips. Wendy snarls. She looked like an angry raccoon.

"Sorry love, you can't have everything you want" I say to Wendy

I wasn't gonna take her crap. I was in Neverland for crying out loud. I had the advantages. You always want those advantages.

Suddenly Henry comes up. He hits Wendy from behind and she falls to the floor, limp but not dead. Sadly.

"She was possessed by rumple!" He says waving his hands around.

I knew it. I saw that coming.

"Let's go boys. We got a family to fight." Peter says smiling

Oh how I loved that smile.

An adventure was awaiting us.

A/N hey!

Hope you like it!

Mmk bye. (:

Comment

Vote

READ!.