meddling memories

Song for this chapter is crazy in love (the sofia karlberg version) her voice is amazing!!!

closure-| a feeling that an emotional or traumatic experience has been resolved.

This chapter is the longest chapter i've written so far hA thats why it took so long... the word count is 6259 god help

Emma's POV

"Prince Charming. King George's son, whose wedding I just arranged?" Rumplestiltskin said with an amused look spread across his features. I rolled my eyes, for once it was amusing seeing him so puzzled, when usually he knew precisely what was to occur, all the time. "See, that's what I'm trying to tell you. This marriage isn't supposed to happen because the ring he was going to give her gets stolen by Snow" I said glancing sideways at Hook.

"This is quite the tale you happen to be spinning" he said rolling his eyes. An idea popped into my mind as I gazed upon the book! I could show him the book and he'd realize it is all the truth. "Here, let me show you. It's in the book" I said gesturing to the book, we flipped through the pages, but they were all empty. This worried me slightly, does this mean I rewrote history? We needed them to meet, or everything would be thrown off balance. "Wait what?" I said as I flipped through the empty pages, this couldn't be happening.

"It's all gone. Anything that occurred after they met has disappeared" Hook said putting his hands on his face. "The ripple effect. Once you change something in the past, anything from that point forward becomes uncertain. The future, as you can see, is a blank page" Rumple said swiftly proceeding to the other side of the room, looking through his trinkets and strange objects. 

"We need to get Snow to steal that ring, so we can put their story back on track" I said. I was pondering for a moment, it is easier said than done, how would we manage to fix this, we've already meddled so much that my parents never met, which means I wasn't born, which means Henry wasn't born, and the repercussions of that itself was enough to alter everything. "You're in luck. There's a ball tonight at King Midas' castle. Prince James will be there and so will his ring"

We had to do this, we had to make them meet, I had to fix this.

It seemed quite ludicrous, the more I thought about it, it seemed hard to grasp the concept of how such a simple thing, snapping a branch would lead to the downfall of everything. 

"How will we get Snow over there? We don't know where she is, and she doesn't know us" Hook said eyeing Rumple with uncertainty. Rumplestiltskin just rolled his eyes, picked up a Crystal ball, he waved his hand and an image appeared, showing Snow sitting opposite of a pirate.

"She's with Black Beard. She appears to be trying to secure passage on his ship" Hook said curiously gazing upon him. Rumple chuckled, "She appears to be failing" he said observing Black Beards unamused facial expression. It occurred to me then that she couldn't escape the Evil Queen because she didn't sell the ring, therefore she didn't have enough money to get passage.

"Can you help us?" I asked Rumplestiltskin hoping for the best, he helped us thus far after all. "Help you? I can work on get your portal to the future open again. But getting your parents together? You made that mess, dearie. Only you know what you did. Now go, undo it" he said with a gesture with his hands. I glanced at Hook.

"If she's looking for passage out of town I might know a ship's captain who might help us" he said smiling. I gave him a puzzled look. "Me" he said after.