going home

A/N- song for this chapter is golden by fall out boy

realization-| an act of becoming fully aware of something as a fact.

Peters POV

A monster. What have I become? I feel angry at just the slightest hint of revolt. I couldn't understand what was happening to me. Usually I could control it, but now it was getting to a point where I was hurting the ones I loved.

Suddenly it all became crystal clear to me. This was all Rumples fault. I was now the puppeteer and he was pulling the strings.

Storybrooke may have been cast by the Evil Queen. But like I have Neverland. He has this little town under his wrath, under his wing where he can control everything that goes on. He is making me a monster.

He knew I was in Henry's body, of course he did. He was not a fool I took him for, he wants to try and sacrifice himself, with full intent of coming back, however the only way he can kill me is if we both go down.

He's trying to kill me. And if I refused he knows exactly who I love. He's found my weakness, if I'm not careful,  he would kill Crystal.

And I won't let that happen.

Crystals POV

I am losing my nerve. Everybody says Ariel is nowhere to be found. What if she's still in Neverland? How can I deal with this without anyone getting hurt? How can I calm my nerves when they tell me all is fine, when they tell me I need "help" for trying to warn them. How can they not notice their own son is technically in a box?

They are completely oblivious to the switch. They are all a bunch of ignorant fools if you ask me.

"Mermaids can travel to other realms" The voice in my head whispered.

I wanted to scream in frustration. Well how can I get her a message? How do I know Pan didn't do anything to hurt her. He seemed 

Suddenly it all clicked, like fitting the last puzzle piece into place.

I had to travel through the dream world. I have done it before, I ran to a near bench. But I realized I couldn't remember exactly how I arrived to Neverland.

Which means Neverland's memories are slowly fading. However there was still time.

Time.

Time was the essence, the thief of joy. The main cause for regret. I needed to do this, I had to maintain hope, I could do this.

I fell asleep instantly.

Dream

I was on the shores of Neverland, the water was dark, rapidly the waves crashed into each other. I knew a storm was coming. 

 I spotted all the mermaids perched on a rock. Pointing at a strange grey hurricane/tornado.

I knew I was almost out of time. I saw Ariel, almost instantly, her red hair vibrantly stood out, she was looking at the ground in frustration, not chatting with the mermaids.

I ran up to her, I felt tears prick my eyes as the sand from the land I once knew whipped my eyes.
"Ariel please you have to help me, please come with us, we can save your Prince, but everybody else will die otherwise please Ariel, he can't die."

"You just want to save your boy, your evil selfish heartless boy. He left Neverland."

But she stopped, and looked into my tear filled eyes.