Manipulation >> Becstin

By mahoneaddict

× Manipulative people do not understand the concept of boundaries. × They are relentless in their pursuit o... More

Manipulation ➳ becstin au
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty Five
Thirty Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty

Twenty Nine

2.3K 131 23
By mahoneaddict

Becky’s POV

I sit on the bench angrily.

I see Calum approach the bench, I groan.

"What do want, Calum?" I ask annoyed.

"Niall sent me over to talk to you. He's really worried you know?" He asks. I nod.

Damn, I should’ve texted him. I hope he doesn’t think I’m mad at him.

"Are you okay?" He asks. I shake my head, "What's wrong, Becky?" He asks.

"I'm just super pissed off at everything." I say. Calum chuckles, "What?" I bark at him.

"You said 'super pissed off' its cute." He mumbles trying to hold back a smile. I groan as I get up about to walk away from him. He grabs my forearm.

"I'm sorry, okay? I'm not the most mature guy out here. Niall should've asked Ashton to talk to you. He's better at all this shit." He rambles on.

"I get that your trying. I just don't appreciate it when people don't take me seriously." I say. He let go of my arm and I sit back down.

"What are you upset about?" He asks.

"Where do I start? First, I'm fucking pissed that I can't remember shit and I'm always left in the dark. Looking stupid and helpless. I don't know who to trust, anymore." I answer him.

"You can trust me." Calum says, I give him a small smile, "No seriously, I'd take an oath to you, Becky." He says as he stands up and puts on hand in the air and the other on his heart. I laugh lightly.

"I don't do oaths, Calum. I do pinky promises." I say as I offer him my pinky.

....

"Promise?" I hold out my pinky, he chuckles.

"Promise." He says while hooking his pinky to mine.

“Now seal it with a kiss." I order. He goes to kiss him thumb , but I catch my lips in his before he does.

....

"Promise." Calum says, I stare at him wide eyed.

"W-what?" I croak.

"I said 'Promise' because we're making a promise." He says slowly.

"O-oh yeah. I um, I gotta go, Calum. I have to uh, study for a quiz tomorrow." I lie. I don't wait for him to respond as I go straight to the dorm.

That night. All I dreamt about was the stranger I made promises with a kiss. It was the only thing that put me to sleep.

{The Next Day}

I can’t stop thinking about my dream.

Or him. Whoever he is; he must’ve meant a lot to me since he’s the first memory that resurfaced.

I wish I knew who he was.

I look around at my peers in the commons area.

Where is he?

Is he here?

Or is he back in America?

"Hello love, um you haven't by chance seen a blonde Irish man roam around here?" A brown-eyed boy with an amazing jawline asked. I do a double take.

"Wait, are you talking to me?" I ask, he nods.

"Um...no I haven't seen Niall." I answer. His eyes widen.

"You know Niall?" He asks.

"Yeah. He's one of my friends." I smile. He immediately offers his hand for me to shake.

"I'm Zayn." He says.

"I know." I say while shaking his hand. He looks at me oddly, "You're my roommate's boyfriend." I explain.

“You're Becky?" He says surprised. I nod, "I'm sorry about your accident." He says quietly. I take my hand from his.

"Thanks." I say inaudibly.

"How are you, you know with what's happenin'?" He asks.

(A/N: Vas happenin? Fetus Zayn. Awww.)

"I'm-I'm getting through it." I say honestly.

"So were you supposed to meet Niall here?" I change the subject.

"Yeh. We were actually supposed to meet up before the boys get here." He says.

"The boys?" I ask.

"They just flew in. Niall was so excited to see them I hope he didn't forget." Zayn sucks on his bottom lip out of worry.

"I'm sure he'll be here." I reassure him.

"I hope he gets here before-"

"ZAYN!" I hear someone scream. Next thing I know Zayn's on the floor with a scruffy brunette hugging him tightly.

"Louis I know you missed me, mate. But do you mind getting off me!" Zayn groans. The brunette, supposedly 'Louis' gets up and helps Zayn to his feet.

(A/N: For those who don’t know 1D Louis is pronounced Louis as in Louis Vuitton. You’re welcome.)

Zayn wipes off invisible dust from his shirt and then another body tackles him to the floor.

"Harry! I just-"

"I know, I couldn't help it." 'Harry' says, but with Zayn's thick accent it sounded like 'Harreh'. The curly- haired, green-eyed, tall boy grins at Zayn who contrastingly looks upset with him.

Holy Mary mother sweet Jesus that boy has amazing dimples. 

Zayn scans the room like he's looking for someone.

"Where's-"

"ZAAAAAYYYYNNN!" A muscular boy crushes Zayn into a huge hug.

"Hey Liam." Zayn wheezes.

"You must be Ari. I'm Louis, that's Harry," He gestures to the tall boy on his left, "And the one squeezing the life out of Zayn, is Liam." Louis says. I laugh.

"I'm not. I'm not Ari, she's my roommate. I'm just Becky." I say.

"Nice to meet you 'Just Becky'." Harry teases.

"Sorry for the mix up. It's just that Zayn described Ari as a beautiful, young girl so I just assumed you were her." He winks, I blush.

"Oy! Don't be flirting with her. She's taken." Niall smacks Louis' arm. Louis looks at him twice.

"NIALL!" All three of them yell in unison. They all crush Niall into a group hug. To say Niall was happy to see them was an understatement.

"I told you he'd be here." I tell Zayn. Zayn nods smiling.

I feel my phone vibrate. I whip out my phone and Luke's icon flashes.

"Hello?" I answer the call.

Luke doesn't reply.

"Luke...are you there?" I ask.

Luke hangs up. I stare at my phone oddly.

"That was weird." I whisper to myself.

I bring my attention back to what the boys are talking about.

"It feels like it's been decades since we've been together." Louis exaggerates.

"You guys have to meet my friends!" Niall says excitedly. Niall starts leading them, but they don't follow. They look at Niall in...disappointment?

"I thought we were your friends, mate." Liam says sadly.

"You're not my friends," Niall laughs. The boys furrow their eyes at each other, "You guys aren't my friends, you're my brothers." Niall smiles. The boys' faces light up.

We walk around campus giving the new boys a tour. They're really amazing guys. I don't think I've laughed this much in the last few weeks. 

It feels good to laugh, and forget about all the stupid little things that make me worry and stressed out.

I feel good vibes when I'm around them. Most of the jokes and stories are pointless, but hilarious.

When we approach the guys we were looking for I feel like I'm brought back to reality.

"This is Luke, Ash, Micheal, and Calum." Niall introduces the lads.

The lads? Since when am I all proper and shit. I’ve been in London too long.

While the guys talk Luke walks over to me and puts his arm around my shoulder. I shift uncomfortably under his closeness. Luke is still engaged in the conversation so he doesn't notice how awkward I'm being.

"Why did you call me?" I ask him. He looks down at me with his eyes furrowed in confusion.

"I don't have my phone. I left it at...-at home." He says quickly and continues talking to the new boys.

Then who called me from your phone? I ask him mentally. Bad thoughts and accusations begin to pile in my mind.

"Where were you this week?" I ask. Luke rolls his eyes.

"Can we talk about this later?" Luke says annoyed. The tone that he uses shuts me up. I swallow my pride and pretend to laugh at a joke Niall said.

"I should get going." I blurt out.

"You're leaving?" Calum asks. I nod.

"We didn't scare you off did we?" Liam asks, I laugh.

"No! No. You guys are amazing. I promised my mom I'd call her." I lie.

"Okay, bye." Luke says quickly. Niall hugs me goodbye, and Luke kisses my cheek. As I turn around my fake smile turns into a determined look. I wipe my cheek where he kissed me. 

I half lied. Yes, I was going to call someone. Unfortunately for Luke it wasn’t my mother.

._._._._._._._.

I stare at my phone for half an hour until I grow some lady balls and call his number.

Ring.

Ring

Ring.

Ri-

Finally.

"Hello?" The person answers.

._._._._._._._.

(A/N: I have so many uncropped screenshots its not even funny.

I love you. K. Bye.

~Luz)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

208K 4.3K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
192M 4.6M 100
[COMPLETE][EDITING] Ace Hernandez, the Mafia King, known as the Devil. Sofia Diaz, known as an angel. The two are arranged to be married, forced by...
299K 9K 100
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
464K 31.5K 47
♮Idol au ♮"I don't think I can do it." "Of course you can, I believe in you. Don't worry, okay? I'll be right here backstage fo...