Dolan Twins | Imagines

Door halfmoonyoon

no longer updating ♡ Meer

Surprise | E.D.
Eyes On You | G.D.
Other Twin | P
Emma Chamberlain | E.D.
Ice Cold | G.D.
Warehouse Accident | P
Warehouse Accident | E.D. | 2
Restless | G.D.
Barrow | P
Cheater | E.D.
Skinny Love | G.D. | 1
Netflix | P
Cologne | E.D.
Skinny Love | G.D. | 2
Daddy Dolans | P
Picnic | E.D.
Lost | G.D.
Alike | P
Worried | E.D.
Cabin | G.D.
Little Things | P
Flea Market | E.D.
Insecurities | G.D.
Tattoos | P
Camping | E.D.
If By Eighteen | G.D.
Sleepy | P
Best Friend | E.D.
Thankful | G.D.
Flowers | P
Art | E.D.
Early | G.D.
Promises | P
The Writer | E.D. | 1
Stretch Marks | G.D.
Late At Night | P
New Dad | E.D.
Wasted Chances | G.D.
Sweetest Moments | P
Reunion | G.D.
Forever | P
It's Pouring | E.D.
Hearts Most Wanted | G.D. | 1
Paternal Instincts | P
Hickies | E.D.
Hearts Most Wanted | G.D. | 2
Signals | P
10 Reasons | E.D.
Wedding Bells | G.D.
Capture | P
Half Of You And Half Of Me | E.D.
Hearts Most Wanted | G.D. | 3
Santa Clause | P
The Writer | E.D. | 2
Not So Evil | G.D.
Kick | P
Cuffed | E.D.
Safest Place | G.D.
First Words | P
Close As Close | E.D.
The Fighting | G.D.
Turned Down | P
Torn Away | E.D *
Red Sun Visors | G.D.
Breaks And Bruises | P

They'll Love You | E.D.

2.5K 26 0
Door halfmoonyoon

WORD COUNT| 1.7k+

     It wasn't good enough. It was too short, showing off too much of your leg. It was too tight, proving that you weren't the definition of skinny. But even as you stood in front of the mirror doubting how you looked, he sat on the corner of the bed admiring it all. He was in awe of your imperfections, and he knew his parents would be too. They would be so proud that he found someone who was so lovely and good for him. You.

     "Ethan, I can't find a decent outfit. They're going to think I'm trashy." You mumble in distress, peeling off the third dress you'd tried on in the last hour. "So far you've looked incredible in everything you've put on and taken off. They aren't going to think bad of you from your outfit of choice. Just wear something comfortable like your favorite jeans and a nice shirt." Ethan says in a soothing voice, only calming your nerves for a moment. Tonight you were meeting Ethans parents for the first time. They were flying out to LA to visit the twins and had insisted on meeting you while here. You'd only been with him for four months and you to say you were scared to death on their opinion of you was an understatement. 

     Taking another glimpse through the array of dresses you owned you decided that he was right and just to wear something you felt comfortable in. Your denim blue hollister skinny jeans, a maroon blouse and golden sandals. To your surprise Ethan was still on the bed, watching you as you slipped each shoe on. "You look amazing Y/N." He assures, walking over and offering a hand toward you to help you off the ground. Accepting his hnad, you held onto it and raised from the carpet. All that was left to do was choose what to do with your freshly cleaned hair and face. Ethan wasn't keen on you wearing makeup, but he knew it would relax your jitters long enough to get through a dinner with his family. 

     Sadly Cameron couldn't fly out because of school, but luckily Grayson would be there also to make you feel less nervous. After you were content with your look you let Ethan know you were ready to go. 

     In the car you pressed your nails into the leather interior, enough to leave a dent that would inflate back to its original form. Ethan noticed and placed his hand warmly on your thigh letting you know he was there and it was going to be okay. 

     His parents had chosen a family owned diner across town that felt more homelike instead of somehwere that had different spoons for different dishes. It was nice knowing they were humble people, instead of snobs. Parking was easy since it was so late and most of Los Angeles was asleep. "There's Gray." Ethan states, nodding to the tall boy resembling your boyfriend, leaning against his car with his phone in hand. You collected your thoughts and took a few breaths to calm yourself down, then got out to join the twins. "Mom and Dad said they'll be here in like twenty minutes and to just get a table while we're waiting." Grayson explains, shoving his phone into his jean pockets. "You okay?" He asks. Was it that obvious that you were about to lose your calmness? "Yeah, I'm just nervous." You reply, tapping your nails against your thigh like usual to relieve yourself of tension. "There's seriously no reason to be. Our parents are cool people. They'll like you." Grayson explains, locking his car and bringing you in for a side hug. Ethan gave you a 'I told you so' look, before elading you into the diner. 

     You found a long booth that allowed enough room for six people. Since you were too terribly nervous they sat you between them to secure your anxiety. Usually you would order tea or something with flavor but settled for water in case you ended up needing to puke. The waiter returned with your drinks which you instantly began to sip on, ultimately making you have to pee. Youe xcused yourself from the booth and found the ladies room. 

     While doing your buisness a woman had claimed the stall beside you, and coinincidently finished at the same time as you. "Sweetheart are you alright? You look flushed." She says, looking at you through the squeaky clean mirror. "Oh, uhm yeah. I'm just a little anxious right now. I'm meeting my boyfriends parents for the first time and I'm terrified of what they'll think of me." You admit to the total stranger beside you. "I know how you're feeling. The first time I met my husbands parents I was a wreck. I ended up puking in their living room, but they loved me and do you know why?" She asks, turning the sink off. You looked at her timidly, waiting for her to finish. "They loved me because I made their son truly happy and they were able to see that I loved him very much. Do you love your boyfriend?"

     You blushed slightly at the thought of how much you adored Ethan. You'd never told him you loved him and vise versa but you knew the feeling was there. "I don't know. He makes me feel whole, like there's nothing missing. I'd probably go insane if I lost him." You answer, turning your own sink off, making the room deafiningly quiet. Her smile grew and she nodded. "You love him. I can tell." She says, placing a kind, warm hand on your shoulder. Usually the action would have made you jumpy but this woman was actually very calming. "I need to get back to my family, but if you want some advice on calming your nerves I can give you some." She suggests, removing her hand and placing her ring back on her finger. You nodded vigerously at the proposal.

     "When you meet them, try to act as if you've known them you're whole life and if it still doesn't help just think about your boyfriend. When I vomitted all those decades ago the only thing I could think of was how much they were going to hate me. Stay positive my dear, and good luck. But I promise they'll adore you." She encourages, rubbing your arms and leaving the room. You turned toward the mirror letting her kind words circle your mind before taking a final deep breath and walking out of the restroom. 

     You noticed there was two extra bodies occupying the table, but instead of losing your composure you locked your eyes on Ethans side profile and focused on him. The way his lips curled into a smile when he spoke and the way his messy hair curled in different directions. The advice was working and you were now standing barely a foot away from Ethan. He noticed your presence and stood up, allowing you to side in between him and Gray. You looked towards his Dad first who was giving you an kind, inviting smile. "I'm Sean, and this is my wife Lisa." He introduces and nods to the woman beside him. Your eyes landed on her, amking you freeze. The kind lady from the restroom was giving you a knowing smile. "Nice to meet you, hon." She winks, sticking her hand out for you to shake. You shook it effortlessly. It was relaxing since you had met her as a strange bathroom peptalker instead of your boyfriend Mother. "I'm Y/N." You state with a confident smile like she had suggested only minutes ago. 

     Dinner went by smoothly, their parents were so welcoming, making in easy to join in on conversations. You didn't mention the restroom heart-to-heart with anyone, keeping it your little secret. Your earlier worries washed away with the laughter filling the table. You evem became quite sad when the night came to end and you started to walk out to your cars. You held onto Ethans hand, swinging it lightly as you walked and looked towards his Mom and Dad who were walking similar to you. You and the twins stopped at their car to say final goodbyes even though you were sure they were staying for the remainder of the week. "It was wonderful meeting you Y/N." His Dad declares, his hand pressed to the small of his wifes back. "It was wonderful meeting you guys as well. Your boys are amazing." You compliment, making them smile proudly at their sons before them. "I agree, and Ethan here has found a sublime young lady." Lisa comments. "In fact, how about tomorrow while the boys are out having a day with Sean, you and I could make a girls day out of it?" She asks. "I'd love that." You admit making her smile and bring you in for a hug. "Well I guess we'll see you tomorrow. Have a good night and drive safely." Sean stimpulates to the twins. Lisa hugged all three of you before getting into the warmth of the rental car. 

     You waved as they drove off, then walked Grayson to his before returning to your own. Once inside Ethan started the engine and turned towards you with a goofy grin that made your heart swell. "So, do you feel stupid now?" He asks, letting the heater warm up your numb fingers. You rolled your eyes and shoved his shoulder lightly. "I admit, I overreacted just a smidge." You squeak, holding up your fingers in a squishing manner. "Well I'm not surprised that they loved you because I know I do." He slips, his eyes widening as he said it. Your eyes widened as well at words he spoke. "Well, I mean I guess it's out now. I love you Y/N." He confesses, grabbing your icy hand and places small kisses to your knuckles, his beautiful eyes never leaving yours.

     "I love you too Ethan." You whisper, as if it was a secret. His smile grew larger, leaning across the console and pressing a short, yet passionate kiss to your chilled lips. His own, warming them with each ounce of movement. 

     The rest of the night was spent cuddled up in each others arms, awaiting the next day where you'd get to spend a whole evening alone with the woman who created the most precious human you'd ever met in your life. The human you'd love forever.

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

420K 4.9K 35
grayson dolan imagines :)
22.2K 980 48
@graysondolan liked your tweet @ethandolan liked your tweet - ranked #9 in details !
16.2K 97 15
imagines taken from my tumblr:) xoxo © blastedastrobabee x tumblr HIGHEST RANKINGS : dolantwins : #741 dolantwinsimagines : #56