Ice Cold | G.D.

WORD COUNT| 900+

     Ethan finished filling the plastic tub with ice and started to fill it with cold water. "It's going to suck when you have to sit in that." Grayson teases, nudging your arm. 

     "Oh really? I don't think so, I'm sticking my backflip Dolan, you're going down!" You say poking your boyfriend's chest. He laughs and shakes his head, becoming quite cocky. You, the twins and their sister Cameron had been chilling around the warehouse when Grayson got bored and challenged you. Basically, you both had one chance to do a backflip and whoever did the best one would win, but the loser would have to sit in a tub of ice water for 2 minutes in only their underwear. You were nervous since you hadn't been into gymnastics and stuff like that until you met Grayson. He, on the other hand, had been doing it since he was a kid.

     You played best two out of three with Grayson at rock, paper, scissors. Grayson won, which meant you had to go first. "That was my first win of the day, get ready to watch me win again!' He says, smacking your butt as you walked towards the matt. You flipped him off and took a deep breath before doing your best and landing what you would call a flawless backflip. Cameron clapped and high-fived you. "Beginners luck!" Grayson sasses, making his way to the matt. You bit your lip, nervous about being stuck in the ice bath.

     To your surprise, Grayson landed completely on his butt. Ethan started laughing and you ran over to tower over him. He crossed his arms and covered his eyes to hide his embarrassment. "I believe this means that Grayson has to submerge himself in the ice tub!" You tease, pulling at his arm to pick him up. It was useless since Grayson was stronger than you'd ever be. Luckily his brother could counter his strength and pulled on him enough to where he was now stood on his feet. 

     You grabbed his hand happily and pulled him towards the tub. "As soon as you get in, I'll start the timer. And every time you get out you have two more minutes that you're stuck in there." Cameron explains, waving the stopwatch in his face. He mumbled a few profanities and stepped into the bath. 

     "SHIT!" He yells through clenched teeth. 

     "You have to sit Gray." Ethan says, pulling out his phone to record it. Grayson flipped him off and slowly lowered himself into the icy waters. You squatted beside the tub and smiled at him, trying to hide the laughter that wanted to escape your body. He looked at you partially angry that he lost. 

     "I bet you're loving this aren't you?" He asks, keeping his teeth pushed together. You nodded and knocked his arm off the side of the bin and into the water. 

     "Arms too."

     He sat in the tub whining for the whole two minutes impressing all of you. But since the Dolan siblings do nothing fair, they didn't bother telling him that the time had passed. You kept your mouth shut too, intrigued with how long he'd be able to stay in there.

     "Babe, I really hope you didn't want kids in the future...because I think my balls froze off." He says, contorting his face in pain. You burst into laughter and leaned your head against the side of the tub. 

     "I don't think they froze off." You laugh and look at Ethan. He was about to give in after seeing the pain in Grayson's face grow. 

     "Hey Gray, I just wanted to let you know that you've been in there for four and a half minutes." Ethan says and as if a cue word, Grayson sprung from the bin, splashing cold water everywhere, including you. You gasped and crawled toward a dry area of the room. 

     Ethan helped Grayson into the bathroom where he took a shower to thaw himself out. Cameron and E had left to go and grab dinner but you stayed back to wait for Grayson. 

     You heard the bathroom door open and close, then a dripping wet Grayson came around the corner with a towel wrapped loosely around his waist. "Where is everybody?" He asks sitting beside you on the couch and laying his head on your shoulder. 

     "You were taking too long and your siblings are as impatient as you so they left to go and eat." You explain, your fingers aimlessly playing with his damp locks. You stayed like that for a while. Long enough for his chest to dry on its own that is. 

     "Are you hungry?" He asks pecking your neck innocently. You nodded and he stood up. "Okay, let me go get dressed and we'll go out and get some food." He says, disappearing into the bathroom once again. 

     On the way to the restaurant you'd both agreed on (wherever that may be, you pick), you decided to joke with him. "So, do you think you'll be able to make beautiful babies with me in the future?" You ask and he laughs, then proceeds to put his hand in his pants for a moment then nods.

     "Yeah, they're still there. Let's just hope they still work." He says with a completely straight face. That's why you loved him, he was too cute for his own good.

------------------------------------------------

gif credit is to @/punishmedolanson Tumblr && Instagram!