Wait... Me! an adopted by bts...

By AshtonPena3

Eun-Kyung is an 12 yr old boy who lives in an orphanage. (a/n I know the name is a girl name but who cares XD... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Not an update
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
about book 2....

chapter 39

859 18 7
By AshtonPena3

Eun pov

I sat in the corner watching the guys dance. I mean the dance looks hard but I fell like I could master it, and let me tell you when I say I can probably I mean that imma fail miserably.

Right now they were practicing a song called I'm fine and it seemed easy. I payed attention to the moves carefully and I would do the move.

(A/N pretend this is him)

When the song ended I was panting as I was out of breath. I heard a small clap and when I looked up I saw Mr. Son their.

"Well done Eun, I didn't know you can dance" he said praising me.

"I didn't know I can damce either" I said truthfully. True though, I didn't know I could actually dance, like literally.

They dance a couple of songs, while I either danced with them or drew small drawings on my arms with a black marker I found.

Yea I know that I could get skin cancer or ruin my skin if I keep putting marker on it but I don't draw on my skin that often...... I think.

Anyway some of the guys had to do a vocal practice and recored some songs. So I was basically bored out of my mind on my phone.

I looked through Instagram when I saw an ad for anime con. Freaking anime con people, I need to go, if not then I'm gonna die...

I screenshot the picture so I show Jin and beg him to go, and went on crunchy roll to watch assassination classroom.

I was on episode 10 when some on tapped my shoulder. I turn my head to the side to see Mr.Son.

"Hello" he said sitting next to me.

"Hey" I told him.

"I have a question" he asked me.

"Shoot"

"Why aren't you in school, don't you go to one" he said.

" I do I just got suspended cause I got into a fight" I told him. "I go back tomorrow tho"

"Oh, why'd you get into a fight" he said.

"This dude called my friend something and he was bullying me as well and this girl pretend that I hit her and she told the principle and I got into trouble but it cool now" I explained to him.

"Oh sorry about that" he said.

"Its fine" I told him.

"Eun come its time to go" Taehyung said ruffling my hair.

"Okay, see ya Mr.S" I said to him.

"Bye Eun" he said waving to me.

I walked out of the room with Taehyung and went with the others. We went to the car and got inside. I sat bye the window in the back next to suga who fell asleep on my shoulder.

I put my ear buds in and listen to some music. I relaxed and placed my head on suga's and slowly doozed off into sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N

Sorry I haven't update in a long time. I know I know I'm a bad author, I just have a lot in my plate and I haven't been feeling myself.

Anyway enough about me I'm not important but hope you like this chapter.

Take care of your beautiful selves and I love ya all!

I upload soon kay bye!💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

178 0 14
a J-hope fanfic with some Taejin Jikook Sugamonster In this story you play a nineteen year old girl who goes by the name of Jinnie. You had a rough s...
7.5K 140 20
Kim Eun is a shy 12 year old girl with a huge voice. Once a month, she puts on a concert for the kids at her orphanage. Eun's parents were killed in...
1K 50 26
Y/n is a 17 year old girl who will turn 18 in a few weeks. She lives by herself because her mother didn't want her. She's a bit of a potty mouth, col...
232K 5.5K 53
Yuna a 7-year old orphan who thinks nobody in the world loves or cares for her. The horrors she has faced makes her think that no one will love her a...