Fairy Tail: The Light Found I...

Od AquaStar2013

When Lisanna comes back from the "dead," Lucy is neglected by her friends and family, the people who she trus... Více

Fairy Tail: The Light Found In The Dark(Lucy X Random)
Chapter 1:The Important Message?
Chapter 2:Why Does It Have To Be Me?
Chapter 3:Leaving Team Natsu
Chapter 4:I Can't Take It Anymore!
Chapter 5:The Sacred Town Of Dragons
Chapter 6:Ambushed And Saved
Chapter 7:Training With The Dragons!?!
Chapter 8:I'm The Dragon Queen!?
Chapter 9: Her Past
Chapter 10:Training
Chapter 11:Battles
Chapter 12: Defloria
Chapter 13: Demons And Trainers
Chapter 14:Azazel, The Demon King
Chapter 15:Would You Like A Battle?
Chapter 16:Will You Train Me?
Chapter 17: This Is Your Home!
Chapter 18: Mothers And Leaders
Chapter 19: The Devil's Training
Chapter 20:Will You Go Out With Me?
Chapter 21:N-Natsu!?
Chapter 22:Misunderstanding
Chapter 23: Monochrome Heart
Chapter 24:The Other Side Of The Coin
Chapter 25: Like Déja Vu
Chapter 26: Testing!
Chapter 27: Gray!?
Chapter 28: And Now Erza Too?!?
Chapter 29:Youkai Summoners!
Chapter 30:Miyuki-Chan: The Ice Mage!
Chapter 31:Let's Join Fairy Tail!
Chapter 32: Surprise, Surprise!
Chapter 33: Yuki-Chan And Haru-Kun
Chapter 34:Welcoming Party
Chapter 35:Memories Before Somebody Arrives
Chapter 36: Zeref's Serpent
Chapter 37: A Cure For Miyuki-Chan!
Chapter 38: The Oracle's Temple
Chapter 39: The Three Challenges
Chapter 41: Sabertooth?
Chapter 42:The Pain Of Loss
Chapter 43: Sting And Rogue!
Chapter 44: Triple Battle!
Chapter 45: Dinner Date With Three?
Chapter 46: Nightmare Unity
Chapter 47:Meeting Of The Guilds
Chapter 48: Lilith The Succubus
Chapter 49: Levi The Incubus
Chapter 50: Azazel Versus Zeref!
Chapter 51: The Magnolia Bash!
Chapter 52: Keeper Of The Heavens
Chapter 53: Azazel's Kidnapping

Chapter 40: Miyuki-Chan is...!

5.4K 170 96
Od AquaStar2013

Everyone at the guild waited in anticipation as they tried to rouse Lucy so they could save Miyuki. Miyuki still had a life to live, but what about Lucy? They would loose Lucy again, never to see her smiling face for the rest of eternity. They believed that Lucy would live; But only fate would know. Either way, one of them might die. They just didn't know who.

Porlyusica brewed a little herbal concoction and coaxed it down Lucy's throat, in an attempt to awaken her. She was just about to hurry and brew another one, when Lucy gave a small cough and slowly opened her eyes. "Lucy!" The guild yelled. "You're awake! Yokatta!"

"Umm... What happened?" Lucy asked. She held her head as it throbbed in pain.

"Well," Erza said, "Azazel carried you and teleported us back to the guild since you were unconcious."

"Is that what happened?" Lucy looked at Azazel. "Thanks, Azazel."

Azazel looked away and muttered, "Don't worry about it."

"But... Ah! Miyuki-Chan! We have to save Miyuki-Chan!" Lucy sat up and tried to walk to the infirmatory where she knew Miyuki would still be.

"Ah, Lucy," Porlyusica said, "You should just rest for now. Before you and Miyuki can switch bodies, I need to prepare something."

Lucy nearly tripped when she was caught by Gray. "Hai, Porlyusica-San. I'll wait here for Miyuki-Chan."

Porlyusica gave a nod of approval and stepped upstairs to the infirmatory. The door made a slight click! sound as it closed. Gray held Lucy upright, earning a few glares from the crowd.

"Umm... Gray? Can you let me sit down now?" Lucy asked. She just felt... Tired. Her head hurt as memeories of the previous day flooded into her mind.

Gray flushed slightly, making a ruckus about putting her down, while Juvia was going on about how it should've been her, "Gray-Sama, Gray-Sama!". "Yeah, sorry about that." Gray said as he set Lucy back on the bed where she was laying just a few minutes before.

"Arigatou, Gray." Lucy simply said.

"By the way, Lucy, are you feeling well? You look kinda pale." Erza asked casually. She was genuinly concerned about her nakama's paleness. It seemed to be a sickness to her.

"I'm fine. I think it might be because of the Oracle's Temple." Lucy said quietly. Talking this much was putting a strain on her. Her throat was burning from the herbal concoction that Porlyusica had made her drink earlier.

"What did you see at the Temple? We heard you screaming at the end, Lucy." Star asked. She put a paw on her master's leg. You could see the worry in her eyes. They were bloodshot, and there were bags under her eyes.

"I..." Lucy didn't want to talk about it, but her nakama deserved to know. After all the hardships that they went through before, and they couldn't even get an answer from her? Lucy sighed. "I don't want to talk about it, but..."

"Ah, you don't have to talk about it if you don't want to, Lucy-San," Wendy said gently. She gave a small reasuring smile at Lucy and pat her head. "Ow! That hurts, Wendy!" Lucy exclaimed when Wendy's small hand touched her. Any, small or big, amount of pressure would possibly make Lucy faint again, or damage her brain.

Wendy pulled her hand back instantly, apologizing frantically. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" She bowed repeatedly and looked like she was about to cry.

Lucy just laughed it off and told her that it was okay. "Daijoubu, Wendy. It's just that my head hurts when people touch it. I would perfer it if my head wasn't touched for now."

"Hai, Lucy-San! Again, I'm sorry! But you don't have to tell us if your three challenges make you uncomfortable." Wendy bowed again and stepped backwards to where Erza was standing.

"No... You guys deserve to hear the truth." Lucy said slowly. It seemed as if the throbbing in her head was getting even stronger with each word that she said. The guild leaned in to catch on to every little word that Lucy was about to say. She told them about their dead bodies in the first challenge, then about beating Zeref, who was burning down Magnolia, and finally, about her turning into a monster, murdering every single one of them.

"...I could bring doom to the whole world and... And I don't want that!" Lucy cried. Her nakama were more important to her than her life. 

The guild smiled at her, sure that would never happen. "Daijoubu. You would never do that on your own will, Lucy." 

Lucy gave a small grin. "Arigatou, minna. For believing in me." The guild resumed its fun, soothing, family-like atmosphere when the infirmatory door banged open, Porlyusica breathing heavily.

"Lucy! Get in here! Quick! Miyuki's about to die!" She yelled, fusterated that her own remidies wouldn't be able to help. As Medical Advisor, it was her job to make sure everyone was safe and healthy while at the guild.

Lucy stood up abruptly, dragging herself to the imfirmatory with Azazel's help. "What's wrong, Porlyusica-San? What's wrong with Miyuki-Chan?" Lucy demanded to know.

"She's about to die! I've never seen this before! I don't know how to fix this! We have to switch bodies now!" Porlyusica led them up the stairs and forced the door open. There, lay Miyuki, pale with large purple spots on her face. She didn't seem like she was breathing at all. 

Fear consumed Lucy. She rushed over to Miyuki and held on to her cold hand. "No... Miyuki-Chan! You can't be gone! What about Haru-Kun? What about your memories?" Lucy cried. Tears instantly flooded out of her eyes. Azazel placed a gentle hand on her shoulder. She looked at him as he shook his head.

"She's in a better place now. Maybe she has her memories back in Heaven." But even his voice seemed distant to her. The only thing on Lucy's mind was Miyuki. Her pale, dead face seemed to be the only thing that she could see now.

"It's my fault...!" Lucy declared. She punched the floor, one hand covering her eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Later that day, they held a funeral for Miyuki. As they lowered the coffin into the ground, it started snowing. Everyone looked up in awe. "I thought that Miyuki-Chan would like it, since her name ment 'Beautiful Snow'." Lucy explained.

"Yes. I'm sure Miyuki-Chan likes it." Mira said softly. Tears were trailing down her face. Like everyone else, she was crying because of the unfortunate news. "Rest in peace, Miyuki-Chan..." She put a bouquet of red roses on the coffin before it was burried.

Suddenly, Lucy reacted to a scent that she smelled. "What's wrong, Lucy?" Mira asked.

"Nothing, it's just that I thought I smelled Miyuki-Chan... If she was dead, her scent would've disappeared... I guess I was wrong."

Wendy walked up to Lucy, tugging at her sleeve. "Umm... Lucy-San." She said.

Lucy looked down at her. "What's up, Wendy?" She could see the faint lines of tears on Wendy's face.

"I heard that your mother, the sixth Dragon Queen could bring Dragons back to life from Gray-San?" Wendy asked.

Lucy nodded her head slowly. "Hai. But I don't know how to do it. Why?"

"Well... I thought I sensed Miyuki-San's smell just a second ago..."

Lucy frowned. "I did too, but... That's not possible, right?" Wendy shrugged. "Well," Lucy said, "Just to make sure..."

Lucy yelled out, "Minna! Move back, just for a second!" The guild members attending the funeral stepped away from Lucy, closer to Miyuki's grave. "Dragon Slayer's Secret Art: Milky Way!" Lucy chanted. A magic circle drew itself around Lucy.

She kelt on her knees and chanted, "Wandering Dragon souls, I would recieve your voices. Milky Way!" Lucy put her hands up, like Grandine had taught her. The magic circle glowed into the air as all the guild members watched in awe.

Lucy sniffed through the air, looking for any dragon's souls when she sensed one. She clasped her hands together, as if she were praying. The magic circle filed into a sphere, the pressure blowing everyone around when an image appeared. 

Lucy opened her eyes to see a small, young girl with brown hair and blue eyes. "Miyuki-Chan!?" She cried.

The projection of Miyuki opened her eyes. "Konnichiwa, minna-san!" She cheered. 

"Miyuki-Chan!" Everyone cried, grateful to see her one more time.

"Wait. I thought Milky Way only worked on dragon souls...?" Wendy asked.

"That should be true, but..." Lucy looked at Miyuki. "Chotto matte, Miyuki-Chan, you aren't...?"

Miyuki nodded. "Hai. I am a Dragon and..." As soon as the fact was confirmed a radiating light surrounded her. Miyuki grew, her skin becoming white silver scales. The light dimmed down as Miyuki transformed.

Miyuki opened her eyes; They were powder white. "...And I have my memories back."

"Really?" Wendy asked, excited for her friend. The ones who didn't know about Dragons were looking at Miyuki in wonder. "Then, what happened to you?"

Miyuki frowned as she spoke. "I am the Snow Dragon, Miyuki. Haru and I were childhood friends, who promised to marry each other in the future."

"Wait, wait, If you're the snow dragon, then who taught Lucy the magic you were supposed to teach?" Gray asked.

"Oh! I can answer that one! You see, Mizuko, the Water Dragon, taught me in her place since they are sisters." Lucy explained.

Miyuki cleared her throat. "Well, I would like to continue without interruptions, please."

Gray said a quick, "Gomennasai." And blended back into the crowd.

"Anyway," Miyuki said, "We were childhood friends. By the way, where is Haru?"

Porlyusica replied this time. "He's still resting in the infirmatory."

"Ah, I see." Miyuki said. "But yes, I had a child I was training with, along with Haru and his child. We both  were so proud of those two Dragon Slayers. One day, while in the forest, both of us were ambushed and almost brutally murdered by another two Dragon Slayers."

Anger went through the crowd. "How despicable!"

Miyuki calmed them down and continued speaking. "Haru's child thought quickly and transformed us into humans. He brought me to where Lucy and the others found me. I didn't know where Haru was, so I asked for help from these people who beat me up. I was about to die when Lucy found me and helped me out. And I thank her for it."

"Miyuki-Chan, do you remember the names of the people who almost killed you?" Lucy asked gently.

Miyuki thought for a while. "Yes. I believe their names were 'Sting' and 'Rogue'."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

I'm sorry! ;A; It was dramatic, okay? I didn't know how to continue the story without doing this! Don't kill me, please! I still have more chapters to write!

If you still continue to read, thank you ;A;

~AquaStar2013~

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

79.4K 1.8K 20
You are a fire mage with unusual fire magic. You make the fire take shape and smell and taste like different things. (For example you can make a fire...
546K 16K 45
As Lucy appears in the guild one day, she seems as normal and happy as everyone knows and loves; the girl Natsu and the others have known for a long...
62.4K 1.4K 27
When Lissana returns to the guild, slowly everyone except for; Levy, Mira, Gajeel, Happy, Wendy, Gray, and Erza; begin to ignore Lucy. Felling unwant...
109K 4.5K 46
Lucy Heartfilia, a 16 year old girl, has just enrolled into a new school. Fairy Tail Academy. She's new to the school and everyone welcomes her. Exce...