Servamp | The Last Creation

Oleh Asuka707

The Seven Servamp, Servant and Vampire. Each named by the Seven deadly sins, Wrath, Gluttony, Envy, Pride, Gr... Lebih Banyak

INTRODUCTION
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHARTER 8
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
EXTRA CHAPTER
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
EXTRA CHAPTER
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
EXTRA CHAPTER
CHAPTER 43
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
COVER BOOK UPDATE

CHAPTER 9

1.7K 55 0
Oleh Asuka707

At my house, we finished having dinner. [F/N] sat down on the living room couch, watching Kuro play games. I finished doing the dishes and sat next to her after.

[F/N] sat, hugging her knee, as she watched Kuro. [F/N] was happy, maybe because she didn’t felt lonely anymore, same goes to me too. Having Kuro with me made my life less lonely and now with [F/N] with us, things gotten more better.

“Mahiru?” she looked at me. I came to my sense after I spaced out things too much.

“Wh-what is it?” I stutter and looked at her,

“Are you okay?” she tilt her head, looking worried.

“I’m fine.” I then remember that I wanted to asked about Kuro. “Kuro, about the meeting.” I asked, but got immediate answer.

“Don’t think too much.” Kuro said while playing games. “I asked for their help in solving our problem about the unknown man.”

“Oh. I see.” I remembered what Mikuni said, “So, that’s why Mikuni offered to help. He knew it and quickly wants to meet [F/N].” I then looked at [F/N], “But that was a bad idea to run off following JeJe.” I warn her again.

“I’m sorry.” [F/N] tighten her embrace on her knee, “But the good thing is that I met one of the Servamp since today was cancel to met the one that you mention.” she reminded me.

I agreed with her, but I still don’t want her running off again. Seeing her disappeared from us when I was busy dealing with Kuro made my heart stopped at that time. Who knows what might the enemy will plan to kidnap her again.

“We’re going to Lily’s tomorrow too.” Kuro inform.

“Another meeting?” I asked,

“No. The others wants to see [F/N].” Kuro said, eyes still focus on the screen but said what he wanted.

“See her? Why?” I asked, is it even necessary to meet her? I wanted to know.

“They want to see her in person so they could confirm themselves to help.” Kuro said, it convinced me after.

“Well, our task has yet again finish.” I lean back on the couch. “Tomorrow, you’ll meet all of the Seven Servamp. All at once.” I said to [F/N]. She was happy and can't contain the smile she was hiding.

After that I went to bed, I wanted to take the couch but [F/N] said that she want to sleep there. I hesitated at first but then Kuro let her since he’ll be there on guard while playing games. I brought blankets for her, but as I came she was already asleep. Covered her with the blanket,

“You sure that you won’t be sleeping?” I asked Kuro again, he didn’t answered me but he was busy with his game so I guessed that he’s staying up all night.

~ ~ ~

At night, [F/N] suddenly woke up from a dream. She sat up and breathing heavily, remembering back her dream. Sweat nearly covered her entirely, when suddenly a hand hold her shoulder. She jolted but when she looked at the person,

“[F/N].” Kuro looked at her,

“Kuro.” [F/N] hugged Kuro. Kuro was surprised by her sudden embrace but when he realize that she was trembling, he pats her head to calm her down.

“[F/N].” Kuro take a looked at her, she had calm down a bit. “A nightmare?” Kuro asked and she nods slowly.

Kuro slowly lie down [F/N] back on the couch, he sat down next to the couch near her. [F/N] turn to Kuro’s side so she could see him. Thinking what to say, Kuro wanted to asked her about the dream she had. But all he could do is watch her and evade unnecessary questions.

“Are you okay?” Kuro asked, but [F/N] just put on a smile.

Suddenly, [F/N] felt pain on her head. Holding her head, her other hand covered her left eyes, showing more at her right eyes. She felt more pain as she try remember her dream.

Kuro widen his eyes when he saw that [F/N]’s right eyes turned bright crimson, the pain causes her right eyes to turn on without control. It was a shocked but Kuro realize soon after that she was trying to remember something.

“[F/N], stop remembering your dream.” Kuro hold both her shoulder to snap her out. He hadn’t had an idea until, “[F/N], stay still.” Kuro licked her cheek. After a few licks, she came back to normal.

“Why did you do that?” she holds her cheek that had been licked by Kuro.

“With water, you will able to leave you’re nightmar-- dream or sleep.” Kuro explained.

“So, you used your saliva.” [F/N] understand but she still hold her cheek. Kuro nods,

“What did you dreamed about?” Kuro asked, he slowly lie her down on the couch again.

“My savior.” she whispered, she kept trying to remember her dream.

[F/N] explain about her dream, meeting face to face with her savior. She said that her savior had red eyes just like her right eye. Knowing that her savior gave one of his eye to her, it pains her to see her savior suffer just to save her life. The savior took out his eye and treated [F/N]’s missing right eye with his.

“He felt eternal pain just to treat and see me in good state.” [F/N] was sweating again.

As Kuro listen to her dream, he became more and more acknowledged about her savior. After [F/N] had let out her nightmare for Kuro to listen, she went back to sleep. Sitting beside her, Kuro start to think about her savior being someone that he knew.

~ ~ ~

The next day, I woke up early as usual. I saw that Kuro isn’t playing games anymore. So, I take a look at [F/N] after, she is still asleep and I saw Kuro, in his cat form and slept beside her. After knowing that they're fine, I went to the kitchen to make some breakfast.

Looking at the plates, usually I used only one but now I got three plates ready. I'm not alone now both of them are here. Preparing breakfast, I saw [F/N] slowly waking up and took a stretch on her body. She tied up her hair, as she walk her way to the kitchen. I turn to see her, but notice immediately that her right eye is crimson.

“[F/N], what happen to your eye!?” I nearly slipped the glass cup from my hand, I cupped her cheek in my hand and closely looked at her eye. The crimson color of her right eye seems to be permanent. I tried to close her eye and open it back but it remain the same. “Something did happen.” I confirmed my guess. At that good time, Kuro woke up.

“What’s with all the noise.” <Vampire form>Kuro said, waking up from sleep and he yawn.

“[F/N]’s eye.” I said panicking, still holding her cheek in my left hand.

“What’s wrong?” Kuro walked up slowly towards us.

“Her right eye.” I showed to Kuro as he came close to us. “It turned red.” I said, Kuro didn’t even react to what had happen.

“Don’t worry, Mahiru.” [F/N] covered my hand with hers that was holding her cheek. “I’m fine. Nothing bad happened to me, just a change of eye color.” [F/N] calmly said, but it didn’t change my mood.

“She had a nightmare last night.” Kuro said to stop me from even getting more worried.

“You did?” I looked at her and she nod. “What was your dream about?” this time both my hand was hold her cheeks.

“My savior.” [F/N] said, she giggled even when I was serious. “I now know that he had two crimson colored eyes.” [F/N] said, it made me wonder after.

“Had?” I was confused.

“My right eye is actually from my savior.” she showed her crimson eye more clearer, “He took his eye and gave it to me just to see me in full function.” as she said that, I saw her face change from happy to sad. “He sacrifice his own eye for me.” she’s happy yet sad at the same time. I understand it after, letting go of her cheeks.

“So, the nightm-- dream had activated your right eye.” I summaries it. “So, your power to see into the past in people’s memory?” I asked,

“No.” she shooks her head. “You kept staring at my right eye the whole time and somehow I didn’t see into you past.” she said, I realize that I had been looking into her right eye rather closely. “I didn’t want to see into your past so it didn’t active.”

“Then, you can fully control it.” I confirmed it and not worry after.

But I forgot about the breakfast, it gotten a little cold but we ate it after. After breakfast, Kuro was as usual, he went staright to playing his games. I for one, can’t get used to [F/N]'s new eye color. Will it fade soon? or is it really permanent. I kept staring at her, she realize it after.

“Mahiru. You can stop staring now.” [F/N] felt a little uneasy.

We were sitting side by side, in front of the television. Kuro on the left, [F/N] in the middle and I’m on the right. She ignored me and watch Kuro as he play. Not until later, she have had it. She took the pillow that was on the couch and throw it on my face, I fall down on the floor as the pillow hit me har-- soft.

“Okay. I surrender.” I put both my hands up. She took the pillow off my face.

“Seriously. Don’t do that.” [F/N] hugs the pillow that she just threw at me.

“Sorry. Sorry.” I sit up from my fall, “But other people will think it's a bit odd.” I could already imagine that people will be staring at her because of her eye color that’s different from each eye. Mismatched eyes...

“Really?” [F/N] covered her left eye, “I don’t care about what people think. At least I can see.” she looked at me while covering her left eye and smiled. Seeing only the crimson orb, I too, didn't care about what might people think. [F/N] is herself, thats what matters. But, I still can't get used to it.

“She's right.” Kuro is on her side. “It’s better to see than to not see at all.” Kuro didn't bother turning towards us as he kept playing his game.

With that agreement, I couldn’t careless about her eyes after. Getting ready to go to Misono’s place, [F/N] and I had done preparing but Kuro was still playing his game.

“Kuro, that’s enough.” we stood behind Kuro that is still playing.

“Come on, Kuro.” [F/N] talked to him,

Kuro stop playing, transform into his cat form but still lying on the floor. I let out a sigh seeing how he behave and [F/N] picked Kuro up so I could clean the place up and turn off the television. After that we went off from my place to Misono’s.

~ ~ ~

Arrived at Misono’s house, Lily welcomed us. Leading us to a room where the Seven Servamp are, they were surprised to see [F/N] for the first time except Lily and JeJe. From her appearance, the only part that took their attention was her mismatched eyes. In that room, we all sat in each chair at the large table. The only Servamp that have it’s Eve with are Kuro and Lily, Misono realized her eyes too. [F/N] sat between me and Kuro,

“So, this is the kid.” Pride said, looking closely at her.

“What happen to her eye?” Envy (JeJe) asked, yesterday he knew that her right eye weren’t crimson.

“A nightmare.” [F/N] said, it made them a little confused.

“She had a dream where she met her savior.” I completed her words, “Knowing about her savior’s deed in giving her his own eye for [F/N] to fully see with both her eyes.”

“So that, activates it’s true eye color.” Misono said, “How about the ability to see into people’s past?”

“See people’s past?” Wrath repeated, surprised.

“Yes. It an ability that I was given with the eye.” she pointed her right eye, “I can fully control it now.” as everyone was listening, a sudden knock was heard on the entrance to the room that we’re in.

“Who’s that?” I stare at the door. All of us are already here. Who?

“Lily asked for Tsubaki to come, too.” Misono answered.

“Who the hell let you do that without our permisson!” Gluttony was fierce.

“Don’t worry.” <Vampire Form> Kuro stop him, “It’s fine.” Gluttony took a breath in to calm himself. Lily answered the door and Tsubaki came in.

“My~ It’s been a while.” Tsubaki was his usual self, plus can’t control his personality.

“I ordered Lily to talk to him and come here.” Misono said, “he even knows about [F/N]’s specialty.”

“So.” Tsubaki looked at each one of our faces, “Where is our little sister?” Tsubaki smiled, hearing what he just said made all of us shocked.

“What do you mean by ‘Little Sister’?” Greed finally spoke.

“Our creator had left us some stuff concern about our new little sister.” Tsubaki said,

“You mean we have another Servamp in our hands.” Pride realized.

“Why are you so sure about that.” Wrath asked Tsubaki.

“He left this.” Tsubaki holds out a book, it’s cover seems to be old but it’s still new like it hadn't been read yet. “It said it in the book.” Tsubaki place the book on the table.

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

2.1K 7 34
Miya Megumi, is a solo person to get things faster, she had no parents her mother died at a young age. Her father is out of the picture, abandoned he...
On My Own Oleh Ash_Chaos

Fiksi Penggemar

9.2K 242 17
Basically Zombie apocalypse breaks out, Mahiru got bitten which broke the contract and Kuro left him with the Zombies that bit him. Left to die Mahir...
11.1K 465 49
'Five' years before the eight eves meet their Servamps (including Sakuya), the eves had a very mysterious and terrible past! After the eves found the...
6.6K 288 31
Years upon years have passed since the servamps lost their eves. All of the servamps were effected but 2 took this loss especially hard. Sleepy Ash...