The Day Mortals Met The God P...

By Irisofthewaters

Its been 57 years since Thalia was made Immortal. Its been 50 years since Percy was made a god. He serves as... More

The Facial Recognition
Chapter 1. Necromacy
Chapter 2. Wrath of Zeus.
Chapter 3. dreams.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5. Why do I bother naming chapters anyways?
Chapter 6. (Insert Title here)
Chapter 8. Do I have to keep putting Chapter Titles up? I need answers!
I dont care! About it! (It=Titles)
Title Your Story Part
Okay. Someone Said I should At Least Try to Name Stuff. But Not Today
Chapter something. I lost track.
Fine. Chapter 14.
Chapter 15. (You cant make me! Mwhahahahahah)
Chapter 16. Oh look Ive been impaled!
Chapter 17. Bad references.
Chapter 300.
Chapter Legends!
Honors.
Chapter Quit yelling at me. Gods!
Chapter WTH who needs sleep anyways.
Chapter I cant sleep because I got a new mattress and I hate it.
Chapter. Life is Pain. Anyone who tells you diffrent is lying or using.
Chapter Percy discovers Vine and Hermes thinks its hilarious
Chapter Less Doom and Gloom
Chapter, yes darling sister, I'll write Percy's POV now, whatever you want
Chapter Ive never been tagged before and honestly I dont know whats going on.
Chapter My boss thinks Im nuts because I was fangirling at break.
Chapter I litterarlly figured out how to end this thing today.
Chapter Vikings+whining= Loki
This is It. The final Battle. Thanks the Gods. It's over.
So tired. Must, Finish, story.
Chapter Sequel. Yay.

Chapter seven. The Spy who cant Spy (hey that rhymed)

27.1K 812 386
By Irisofthewaters

Natasha Romanov thought she was being quiet as she approached the forest, despite the fact that her every instinct was screaming at her to run.

It was aggravating not being able to trust her senses, especially since she never heard the four guardians watching her.

She had followed the signal to a park and began hiking into the woods after ditching her car.

About twenty minutes in she noticed that everything was silent. The forest had quieted when she had entered but she could still hear the birds singing.

It was unnerving. She felt like she was deaf.

"Come to see the master?"

Widow whirled on a heel, aiming at the teenager hanging upside down from a tree branch by their knees high in a tree. They grinned, grey eyes flashing, blond hair falling slightly out of her hood.

"I want to know who he is."

She smiled and arched her back, flipping off the branch and landing perfectly despite the 30 foot drop.

"Follow me. Lord Perseus is expecting you."

Well that was terrifying. Widow took a breath and began to follow the girl, who was taking the complicated route, over rocks and even taking to the trees at times. Widow struggled to keep up at some points but always found the girl waiting for her, an amused smile on her face.

After a few minutes Widow spotted from the corner of her eye at least three other teens in green cloaks like the girl and Percy. They were following from afar, probably to make sure the girl was safe.

But at the rate this trip was going the girl had widow out classed in wilderness travel.

Maybe their elves. Like the ones Thor talked about from Alfheime. Widow thought. I hope Thor is okay.

The girl suddenly laughed as if greatly amused.

Natasha reeled, praying they couldn't read her thoughts.

"Look at this!" She cried out. "Its so cute!"

Another cloaked teen practically materialized next to her, oogling over the small chipmunk.

"Im keeping it." The first girl said, picking it up and tucking it into her cloak as the second vanished.

Then she continued on her way as if nothing had happened, albiet a happy smile on her face.

The teen who had shown himself was running alongside Widow, obviously not pleased with the turn of events.

It was obvious that Percy had Sam. Not only had Falcon not respoqnded in an hour but his signal had gone dead as soon as the girl had appeared in her half cloak, swinging down from the trees like an acrobat.

Not only did they know she was coming but they sent a welcoming party to lead her in.

Maybe Percy wanted to talk just as much as she did.

They stopped on the edge of the lake, tree roots snaking down to the water.

"We're here." The girl said, pulling down her hood as the others appeared next to Widow.

A guard, she realized.

"Where are we?"

"Schist! I knew I forgot something." All four held out their hands in a three fingered claw and pushed them away from their chests.

The lake shore rippled, revealing more land, and on that land was an encampment.

An illusion.

There were over 40 tents, each made of a shimmery green material that seemed almost insubstantial.

Most were the stereotypical triangle tents but over half a dozen were much larger and had strange noises and smells coming from them.

A small explosion came from one and a latino boy emerged, coughing up smoke, his hair on fire.

"What happened this time Leo?" A redhead boy asked.

"That is Mr. mcShizzle to you, shrimp. And my stuff exploded. Duh." The Latino vanished back inside the tent.

The redhead returned to the tent that smells like herbs and Widow heard him talking to someone else. "I swear. I don't care if he is fireproof and Percy can control water. I want fire extinguishers."

"Here. Here!"

Tables and chairs were set up around various bonfires and someone was playing music. A violin. It was beautiful.

She spotted Sam, sleeping as a little girl sang to him.

"Agent Wilson?"

But he didnt respond.

"He didn't have the Mist removed. Perseus just grew tired of being followed." Widow's guide explained. "He's dreaming right now."

The girl singing to Sam turned and saw them. Her eyes glowed purple and she grinned before resuming her song.

"You can take him with you when you leave. If master lets you leave."

Widow turned. She had thought she was basically letting herself be taken prisoner. She never even considered the possibility of her walking out of here.

As they passed most of the teens stopped what they were doing, pulled up their hoods and put hands on their weapons.

Every person was armed in some manner. Some with swords, others with bows or daggers.

Widow's guide was armed as well, although Natasha had no idea how she had missed the twin bronze daggers on her thighs.

Then she spotted a woman and her jaw dropped.

Sally Jackson looked twenty five, even though she had been barely moving at 90 yesterday.

Now she was young and springly, being tutored in now to use a bow by a youmg man with blonde hair.

The escorts however kept her moving, leading her towards a tent near the edge.

It was different from the others. Instead of the solid green it had a blue and gold trim, the image of a trident crossed with a sword on a shield emblazoned on the tents side. It was bigger then any other and Widow instantly knew this was where decisions were made.

A girl with stringy brown brown hair held back by a red bandana was glaring at Widow from the door flap, hand on her sword and spear in hand.
Her entire body language was screaming Dont cross me! Her eyes practically glowing red.

It was then that Widow realized she really was glowing with a slight red aura.

It made her seem stronger than she appeared. Deadly even.

The red girl scowled and gestured for the others to leave.

Once they were alone the girl fixed her gaze on Widow. "If you even try to hurt the master of the guard I swear on the Styx, i will run you through." Thunder rumbled in the cloudless sky as her spear crackled with electricity.

"Noted."

"Now that your done intimidating our guest, Clarrise, mind opening the door." A now familiar voice called out.

Clarisse narrowed her eyes but pulled aside the tent flap.

Natasha ducked the head and gasped.

The room was impossibly large, easily a dozen times larger then the outside had lead her to believe.

The walls sparkled like sunlight on the seafloor and shells and sand dollars decorated the walls. The floor seemed to be made of sand and the salty scent of a sea breeze was in the air. On the back wall a two foot long Tiger shark floated lazily through a giant aquarium.

But it wasn't all ocean themed.

Weapons lined the shelves, some broken or warped, along with a dented shield.

Photos of people lining the window sills, most in orange or purple t-shirts or green cloaks.

A bed was sectioned off but what drew Widows attention was Percy sitting at a table in the middle of the room, watching her with a bemused smile.

"When I first created this tent I designed it after my father's cabin. It eventually grew into something that represents me. I rather like the final project. Your thoughts."

"Its beautiful." Natasha said without thinking.

Percy grinned. "Come. Take a seat."

With a wave of his hand a chair appeared.

He laughed as Widow tentatively placed a hand on it. "I assure you its solid."

Widow sat down, grateful for both the chance to talk and sit after that grueling workout.

Percy poured her a drink, taking a sip before passing it to her to prove it wasn't poison. "I see Kayla took you the scenic route. Its been three hours since I heard of your arrival."

"Its only been an hour since I met your people in the woods."

"Are you sure? Time doesn't always flow correctly around me. A side effect of having it as my domain."

He took a sip of his own amber colored drink, watching her carefully as she sipped her tea.

Widow set down the cup and looked him in the eyes. "I came here for answers. Fury has gone mad with power. He wants you and those like you imprisoned. But I believe that you didn't even know of us until that night in the graveyard."

"A common occurrence. Those used to power want to control the power of others. Especially if they are more powerful. We Olympians are no exception to this rule. Although, where we stand, few have much to offer."

"Is that what you are?"

He raised an eyebrow.

"Olympians. You said we Olympians."

"I did, didn't I?"

Natasha stayed silent, not letting him change the subject.

He grinned and continued. "I suppose I should explain. But if I do your life will never be the same. You will either leave here able to See and may possibly be killed by our many enemies or you will stay here as an indefinite guest. Are you sure?"

Natasha thought about it. If she listened and stayed she would basically be betraying Shield.

If she listened and left. Well, she already had too many enemies to count. And since these powerful people considered them threats, well maybe these enemies were out of her league.

But if she left. Well, the would already be a betrayal of shield. But at the rate things are going, it was already going down hill.

"I'll stay." She said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.3M 64.2K 55
With Sally and Paul missing, Percy learns that he has a mortal uncle. Tony Stark was not expecting to find that he had a nephew; nor that said nephew...
18K 630 32
Estelle Blofis is 11 years old, and her mom's name is Sally Jackson her father's name is Paul Blofis. She has one sibling, her brother Percy Jackson...
13.4K 265 11
So... We all know-how Kronos killed his father, Ouranos. Then how Ouranos cursed Kronos. Then Kronos ate his children, then the whole Titans-Vs-Gods...
1.5M 40.8K 85
Annabeth is gone and Percy's world stopped. Fury finds a strangely thin file on a certain demigod/suspected terrorist. Avengers Assemble. Prophecies...