Blind Faith

By Bandita13

Dear friends I'm starting a new Sandhir Dark FF named ''BLIND FAITH'' soon. It's about Love, Hatred, Friendsh... More

Chapter 6
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
A/N
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 33
Chapter 37
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
A/N
Chapter 47
A/N
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
A/N
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
General Disclaimer
PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
A/N
A/N
Chapter 8
A/N
A/N
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
A/N
A/N
Chapter 20
A/N
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
A/N
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
A/N
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
A/N
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/N 64
A/N
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 57
Chapter 60
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

Chapter 7

881 78 7
By Bandita13

Parth was laying on his bed, he was so upset and disappointed too. He didn't think that Sanyukta accused him for that lab incident. He was hurt, very much hurt and sighed deeply. Just then the door bell rang. Parth got up from the bed and open it and next moment he was shocked to saw Sanyukta stood there.

"Tum!" Parth asked surprisingly.

"Aur vi kuch baki rahe geya hain sunane ko jo yeha aayi ho?" He asked in a little harsh voice.

"Haan." Sanyukta said slowly gathered some courage.

"I-I am sorry Parth, please mujhe maaf kar do." She said lowering her eyes.

"Ohh wow, toh Miss Agarwal aap mujhse maafi mangne aayi hain! But why, according to you I'm the guilty, I'm a backstabber who broke your trust, then why you saying sorry?" He said sarcastically.

"Parth I'm sorry, really I'm." She said looking at him.

"You know what Sanyukta, I'm sorry. Sorry for making friendship with you, sorry for helping you, sorry for trusting you. Maine tumhare liye Randhir se ladai ki, aapne best friend ko hurt kiya aur usske badle tumne keya kiya! You doubted on me, you insulted me in front of the whole college, you hurted me!" He suppressed each and every word when her eyes brimmed with tears and she lowered her lashes to hide them.

"Parth I know it's all my fault and you have full rights to hate me but can I get a chance please, one last chance?" She started sobbing now. Parth was stunned to saw her tears, he felt bad for uttering those words but then he remembers her words too which she told him at college.

"Sanyukta tumhe rota huya dekh kar mujhe aachha nehi laag raha hain but I'm also hurt and I can't forget that easily!" His mind groaned.

"Parth dosti na sahi kamse kam mujhe maaf toh kar do!" She asked hopefully when he stood there numb. Sanyukta looked into his eyes when he looked away.

"I understand Parth, you can't forgive me, it's not easy for you and I worth it." She said between her tears.

"I'm sorry for what I did to you and I think it's too late to realize that as am already lost a true friend like you." She said wiping her tears.

"Don't worry I won't bother you again, good bye." She said and turned to go but stopped by Parth next.

"Sanyukta!" Parth called her thus she turned around and looked at him.

"So you realized that it's your mistake not mine?" He asked slowly thus she nodded.

"It's all my fault Parth and I admit it." She gulped hard.

"Har galti ki ek saza hoti hain Sanyukta, aur aab jab tumne aapni galti maan liya hain toh tumhe nehi lagta ke tumhe vi saza milni chahiye?" He crossed his arms against his chest.

"Parth tum jo saza doge mujhe manjor hain. Tum bolo toh main puri college ke samne tumse maafi mange ke liye ready hu." She said when admiring the floor.

"Are you sure?" He asked thus she nodded positively.

"Okay, toh tumhari punishment yeh hain ke tumhe mere saath ek cup coffee peeni padegi!" Parth said when Sanyukta looked at him shockingly. She can't even believe in her own ears that she was forgiven that so easily.

"Why are you staring at me like this?" He raised his brows.

"Coffee?" She was shocked.

"This is your punishment and yeah of course you have to make coffee by yourself also." He said firmly.

"That means you forgive me?" She asked hopefully.

"Not yet, aagar coffee aachhi bani toh tumhari apology accept hogi otherwise forgot about it." He said playfully and next she jumped in excitement.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you so much Parth. I know ke tum mujhe jarur maaf kar doge!" She said hugging him tight when he smiled.

"Aabhi tak nehi kiya, okay!" He maintain a straight face when she rolled her eyes.

"Kitchen uss taraf hain!" Parth pointed towards the kitchen when Sanyukta showed her tongue to him and went towards the kitchen.

Parth smiled at her childish behavior and followed her but he felt to noticed that Randhir's car stood a little far and he watched them curiously.

                             * * * * * * * * *

Randhir starts his car and came out from the mansion.

"Iss Ishika ko toh baad main dekh lunga pehele Parth ke ghar jata hu, bechara upset hoga uss Sanyukta ne pata nehi keya keya bol diya usse! Kitabi kidaa, zara sa vi common sense hota uss mein toh Parth ko aaise insult nehi karti. Chalo aab Parth ko aakal aayegi ki dosti soch samajh kar karna chahiye. Now he realize his mistake and will break his friendship with that good for nothing girl." He smiled a little.

Soon he reached at Parth's place and about to came out from the car when something caught his attention, he removed his shades and looked surprisingly. Sanyukta was jumping in excitement and hugged Parth. Randhir was shocked to saw the scenario. Sanyukta and Parth were laughing when Randhir clenched his jaw. He saw them go inside and immediately called Parth.

"Hello Parth."

"Hi Randhir bol."

"I want to say something you."

"Yeah speak."

"It's urgent, will you please come and meet me in somewhere?"

"Umm....Randhir right now I'm busy, I'll go and meet you at your house later." Parth replied hesitantly.

"What are you doing right now?" Randhir asked firmly.

"Umm....wo ghar pe guest aaya hain I'll call you later." He was hesitated.

"Okay buy." Parth said and cut the call.

"Aaj iss Sanyukta ke wajase Parth mujhe ignore kar raha hain, damn her." Randhir said irritatingly and accelerated the car.

                              * * * * * * * * *

Randhir came to the college and about to go Prof. Vardhan's cabin when he bumped with Misha.

"Hey bro why you are in so much hurry?" Misha raised her brows.

"I'm going to Prof. Vardhan's cabin, I have to inform him something about the blast." Randhir said in a go and about to go but stopped by Misha.

"Wait bro, I want to ask you something." Misha said holding his hand.

"Misha ask later."

"Keya aapne lab mein wo blast karwaya?" Misha asked next thus Randhir froze there.

"What?" He was hell shocked.

"Kahi aapne Sanyukta se koi revenge lene ke liye wo blast toh plan nehi kiya tha na?" Misha looked straight into his eyes.

"Bloody hell, toh uss Sanyukta ne aapni gandi soch Misha ke dimag mein vi daal diya, desperate bitch! Pehele Parth aur aab Misha, dono ko mere against kar diya! Tab Parth ne mujhse jhoot bola aur aab Misha mujhse aaise question kar rahi hain!" He clenched his jaw.

"Bro, I'm asking you something!" Misha said impatiently when Randhir looked at her.

"What you wants to know?" Randhir asked coldly.

"The Truth!" Misha said firmly.

"So the answer is No. Maine kuch nehi kiya, I swear on you Mish." Randhir said thus Misha hugged him tightly.

"I know that bro, you don't do anything." Misha said happily when Randhir's eyes oozed fire.

"Sanyukta Agarwal how dare you provoked my sister against me! Till now I'm did nothing but now you will see the worse side of me, you are so dead Sanyukta!" Randhir clenched his jaw and left from there when Misha went to Kaustaki.

"See, my brother did nothing, he swear on me and you was doubting on him only." Misha said sadly.

"No Misha I just asked, I don't want to hurt you or your brother. I'm sorry." Kaustaki hold own ears when Misha smiled.

                             * * * * * * * * *

Sanyukta was busy making coffee when Parth stood beside her, just then his phone buzz. He saw and take the call.

"Hi Randhir." He cut the call after talking with him.

"Randhir." Parth said to Sanyukta as she was looking at him.

"I know." Sanyukta said slowly.

"Come on Sanyukta, tum dono kab tak ek dusre ki dusman bane rahoge, tum dono ke bich mein jo problem hain usse jald se jald khatam karo." Parth said impatiently.

"Dusman main nehi wo hain mera, aur yeh jo problems hain wo vi usski wajase hain." Sanyukta replied.

"What do you mean?" Parth asked confusingly.

"Aaj lab mein jo blast huya hain wo Randhir ne karwaya tha....humari dosti torne ke liye." Sanyukta blurted out.

"What?" Parth was shocked.

"No, never....Randhir aaisa kabhi nehi kar sakta!" Parth all most screamed.

"Dekha, main issi liye tumhe nehi bata rahi thi." Sanyukta looked away.

"But Sanyukta that was impossible, main Randhir ko aachhe se janta hu, wo aaisa kabhi nehi karega." Parth said.

"Main vi Randhir ko aachhe se janti hu, sirf wohi hain jo yeh kaam kar sakta hain." Sanyukta gritted her teeth.

"But Sanyukta..."

"And he told me that." Sanyukta said thus Parth got stunned.

                              * * * * * * * * *

"May I come in sir?" Randhir asked politely.

"Come in." Prof. Vardhan said thus Randhir entered at his cabin.

"Sir I want to tell you something, something related with the blast." Randhir said slowly.

"Shoot." Prof. Vardhan said.

"Sir....sir wo..." He stammered.

"I don't have the whole day Randhir, speak up fast." Prof. Vardhan groaned.

"Sir I want ke aap Sanyukta ko tough punishment dijiye, she was responsible for the blast, 7 days isn't enough for that, usse aur tough punishment dijiye usski irresponsibility ke liye." Randhir said straight.

"Do you have any doubt of my responsibility or you came here to make fun on me?" Prof. Vardhan asked sharply.

"No sir I just... my sister was also there, aagar usse kuch ho jata tho!" Randhir managed to say.

"If your brotherly concern bother you so much then keep your sister at home, there were 27 students in the lab that time and each student equally important for me so from the next time don't came to tell what I should do or not, understand?" Prof. Vardhan said sternly.

"Sorry sir." Randhir said slowly.

"Now leave." Prof. Vardhan said thus Randhir turned to go.

"Don't worry Randhir, Sanyukta ko tough punishment milegi. Main usse 7 days ke liye nehi one month ke liye suspend karne ka socha hain. So that every one teach a lesson and no one repeat the mistake again, so don't bother about it." Vardhan said when Randhir looked at him.

"Thank you sir." He said and left the cabin.

                               * * * * * * * * *

"What, Randhir ne tumse yeh kaha hain?" Parth asked shockingly.

"Directly nehi indirectly." Sanyukta said annoyingly.

"I can't get you Sanyukta." Parth made a confused face.

"Randhir said he don't like our friendship so he want to break it, aur isse aachha tarika aur keya ho sakta hain! Usse pata tha blast hone par main tumhe accuse karungi aur tum yeh friendship tor doge." She looked at him.

"Aur dekha wohi huya na! Humari dosti all most tut hi geyi thi, yeh toh tum ho jo meri itni badi galti maaf kar di." She said with moist eyes.

"Sanyukta....you taking him all wrong. Randhir aaisa nehi kar sakta, wo janta hain ki tum Misha ki bahut aachhi friend ho, toh wo aaisa..." And something stuck in Parth's mind.

"Ohh shit, kahi tumne yeh sab Misha ko toh nehi bola na?" Parth asked in horror when she nodded a no.

"Randhir chahe kuch vi kare but main Misha ko hurt hote nehi dekh sakti, so maine usse kuch nehi bataya." She wiped her tears when Parth take a sigh of relief.

                            * * * * * * * * *

Other hand Randhir came out from Prof. Vardhan's cabin.

"Tumne Misha ko mere against provoke karke thik nehi kiya Sanyukta, now bare the consequence! Cause from now I'll make your life a living hell. Sanyukta Agarwal!" Randhir said those words ferociously.

********************************************

So friend's how was the part? Do you like it or not?

Keep commenting, sharing your views, keep voting.

Love you all. 😍😘

Words : 1940

#Bandita 🌹🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 15.3K 23
a multi - millionere bussiness men of Dubai amirates whoose dark secrets are locked in his royal palace ...when he comes to know about his dad's last...
242K 19.3K 92
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...
118K 14.7K 31
for him I was just an another girl ,for me he was just another world! Sana was your clumsy ,funny and beautiful girl who is finally content with her...