Blood Bound

By issavibeeeee

Inmate-#14A5473 Camille Royel A.K.A "Luna" was a 21 year old Felon. Camille wasn't your typical average femal... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors note.
Authors note again 🤣
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34...
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Not a chapter but Plz Read😥
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60-FINALE Pt.1
Finale
Epilogue.
Sequel Alert!
ANOTHER SEQUEL ALERT!
HEADS UP!!

Chapter 28

6.8K 239 120
By issavibeeeee

Meecho...

It's been a few weeks since everything went down. Everything's been calm,for now.Julio hasn't fucked with us since the last situation ,but I knew he was gon' come out the wood works again soon.

Ion' know what's been goin' on with Luna though. She's been real distant,going out more than she usually does,Her phone ringing all times of the night and I'm starting to think she out here cheating. When I ask her ,she says she's not but honestly, ion' believe it.  Even though we have sex damn near every night now,that still don't change the fact that she's been real distant.

Business with Alfonzo been goin' great,and money was coming in from everywhere. Pretty soon I'ma be getting up outta here and moving to Cali. I knew shit was gonna get rocky out here, So I was already looking at some nice houses just to be prepared.

Today was the day I was taking Luna to meet my sister,Lourdes was having a barbecue and she wanted us to slide through. My sister has been asking and with everything that was goin' on I didn't get the chance to,but now everything died down.

"How do I look?" Luna asked, twirling around so I could examine her outfit. I don't know what's been up with her,she's been dressing real girly a not like herself. I mean, it ain't a problem cuz' she looked beautiful regardless.

She hasn't been through withdrawal from her pills because I immediately put her on a diet and brung her to the gym with me to workout and shit. It'll help all That toxic shit out her system faster,I asked the doctor and that's what she told me.

"Cj,you comin' with us or you gon' do what you gotta do?"

"I'll slide, ain't shit else to do ion' gotta make a run til' later on."

Cj was finally off his crutches and shit ,and his 6 weeks was up so he was able to walk around again. I was a little nervous letting him go back to work,but me and Fonzo ordered some guards to stay with him at all times.

We all finished getting ready,then headed out. Hopefully today would be calm ,because honestly I ain't time for no bullshit.

"We taking my car or yours?" Luna asked,she finally had bought herself a car after realizing she was tired of taking Uber's everywhere. We had bought Cj a new car for his birthday but,he was still a little paranoid from the event that happened,so he wasn't ready to drive again just yet.

"Mine....unless you wanna take yours?"

She shook her head, "no babe,it's fine...we can take yours."

I nodded,before heading downstairs to the car.

*

Luna...

"Wait babe,is that Riley?" I asked,leaning my head in so I could get a better view.

"Yup,that's her." He said , looking in the same direction I was.

I watched as an older woman opened the door with a little girl in her hand ,who then walked over to Riley. The and Riley resembled each other,which lead me to believe that was her mom.

"That little girl look just like her." Cj said.

I squinted my eyes, and indeed the little girl did.

"Bae, I ain't know Riley had a daughter." Meecho stated.

"Yea ,me neither." I murmured,still looking at her as she walked away happily with the little girl holding on to her hand.

"Pull up next to her,I wanna talk to her."

Meecho pulled up next to where Riley was and she backed away nervously before gently pushing the little girl behind her. I rolled the window down so she could know it's me.

"Oh shit." She took a sigh of relief. "Hey Lu Lu."

"Hey girl." I smiled, "long time no speak,what's been up with you?"

"Umm...work." She looked around nervously before looking back at me.

I looked at her briefly before nodding slowly, "oh okay. Who's this little cutie pie?" I said, looking at the little girl who hid behind Riley's leg.

"Oh..this is Uhh— my lil s—"

"Mommy who's that?" The little girl asked nervously, I widened my eyes a little bit, that was her daughter.

"Shit." Riley cursed under her breath, "uh— I got— gotta go." She panicked before quickly backing away and walking off.

I furrowed my brows in confusion,I really didn't know why she was acting like that, or why she even hid the fact that she had a daughter.

"Why she movin' like that?" Meecho asked.

"I don't know" I sighed.

I haven't seen Riley ever since that whole situation with Julio. We usually used to text all the time,but we don't anymore,something seems off about her and I was gon speak to Tyler to see what was up. Does he even know she has a daughter?

We pulled up to a nice neighborhood in south brooklyn. Nice little houses and apartment buildings,this looked like a nice area to live in.

"Y'all make sure y'all be cool. My sister is a dope person and she gets along with everybody, so this should go smooth right?"

I nodded, "yea."

He rung the bell , and a few minutes later a girl who was actually really pretty opened it. Her and Meech has the exact same eyes.

"Heyyy." She smiled,pulling Meecho into a hug.

"What's good sis,this is Luna." He said motioning his hand to me.

She cleared her throat before forcing a smile. "Heyyy,I'm Lourdes." She grabbed me into a hug.

"And this her little brother Cairo,but we call him Cj."

"Hey Cj nice to meet you." She hugged him.

"Nice to meet you too."

She opened the door wider for us to step in,and little foot steps came running from the back, a little girl with long honey brown curly hair,and Hazel eyes came running in jumping into Meecho's arms.

I smiled as he kissed all over her cheeks as she giggled,She is a beauty.

"Oh y'all don't have to stand around, everyone's out back.."his sister smiled,guiding us into the back where everyone was. I looked around at the people who were just chattering,some niggas were playing basketball,some niggas were playing dice...I don't know who the fuck plays dice at a cookout but okay, and some people were just chattering.

"Aw shit,I'm boutta go kill these niggas in ball,I'll catch up with y'all later." Cj said before walking off.

"Come on,I'll introduce you to my uncle Shawn." She waved her hand for me to follow her.

"Hol' up,uncle Shawn here and you wasn't gon' tell me?" Meecho butted in,coming from behind us.

"He wanted to surprise you." She giggled.

We followed her to her uncle who was placing the chicken on the grill.

"Yooo Unc,What's Crackin'?" Meecho smiled before dapping his uncle up.

"Meechie Meech,What's good boy?" They pulled each other in for a man hug as his uncle patted his back.

His uncle looked like he could be someone sugar daddy,Deadass.

"Ain't shit man,workin' you know..handling business. This my lady" He said gently pulling me into him, "Camille,but we call her Luna,baby..this real life my Favorite uncle,Shawn."

"Well nice to meet you Luna." He smiled pulling me in for a hug causing me to smile.

"Nice to meet you Uncle Shawn."

"The pleasure is all mine." He pulled back, "now I know this relationship gotta' be real,my nephew ain't ever bring none of his women around."

Meecho and his sister laughed, "Well shit,things changed, this one is official." He said before kissing me on my cheek causing me to blush.

I felt my phone vibrating in my pocket but I ignored it ,knowing that it was Most likely Julio. I've been playing along acting like I was his girl but this was only to wheel him in so I can kill him,but he was taking this thing too seriously.I only wanted one person and that was Meecho,but it was a matter of time before I tell him what my plan is , just so he won't think I'm really out here cheating.

"Hey Luna..can I talk to you in the kitchen?" Lourdes whispered in my ear, I looked at Meecho who had walked off with his uncle before nodding my head and going with his sister.

"Would you like some wine?" She asked, I nodded before she handed me a wine glass and pouring some inside of my glass and then in hers.

We sat at the nice glass table she had,and I got comfortable in my seat.

"So wassup?" I asked.

She cleared her throat. "look... I've never met you before,but my brother does talk about you a lot and being that from the looks of it you'll be around for a long time ,I just wanna get things straight and get to know you."

"Okayy..." I nodded,waiting for her to continue.

"So my boyfriend he uh, he told me something's but a part of me didn't wanna believe it. So before I jumped to any conclusions and came to you as a bitch I just wanted to hear it from you first."

"Who's your boyfriend?"

"His name is Lucky."

My nose flared a little bit as I took a deep breath,calming myself down. "What did he tell you?"

"He told me that basically,you're crazy and you tried to murder him and he thinks that you're trying to kill my brother."

I scoffed in disbelief before shaking my head, this fucker always wanna stir some shit up.

I rolled my eyes while sighing, "listen Lourdes. I'm not crazy that's one, Lucky is the one who's crazy. You wanna know the real reason he hates me? It's because he wants to put on this innocent act and pretend he's this fucking goody two shoes when he's the devil in disguise. Believe me ,I am not trying to kill your brother." I said in between chuckles, "you're brother has been one of the only people that's been there for me ,even when he didn't even know me. He has helped me and helped my little brother, and I am so grateful to be with someone like him."

She looked at me briefly,before nodding waiting for me to continue.

"Now,you don't have to like me trust me ,that's fine. But, whatever Lucky told you?thats bullshit. I'm not a murderer,I shot him because I had to protect myself."

"Protect yourself from what?" She leaned in.

I shook my head and looked away, "if you were just some random female from the streets I wouldn't ever tell you this because I don't tell my business to people I don't know. But, you're my boyfriends sister and it's only right I tell you this for your safety." I looked back at her, "you need to get away from Lucky while you can okay? He's evil and he's a liar."

She slightly furrowed her brows in confusion, "what do you mean?"

I took a deep breath, "look,Lucky was like—my best friend more so my brother. We hung out all the time, we did everything together. He protected me along with my older brother Cornell. He switched up on me, and he did something to me that would fuck me up for the rest of my life....he's a rapist and you need to save yourself and your daughter."

The look of disbelief was written all over her face. "W—What?"

"He's manipulative,he's Evil, he's a fucking monster. And I know how much your brother loves you and if something happens to you or his niece, he'll lose his mind."

Her words were caught in her mouth ,as she became speechless.

I couldn't just let this slide. I usually don't tell my business to people I've just met,but knowing Lucky ,he'll probably do the same thing to her,and she has a daughter ,which makes things worse.

"That Lying,disgusting bastard." Her nose flared up as she glanced outside the window looking at Lucky who was playing ball at the basketball court that was literally across from where were. "I can't believe I fell in love and became pregnant by a fucking rapist."

My eyes widened a little bit as I looked down at her belly , and the spaghetti strap shirt she had on revealed a small little pudge. "Oh fuck." I mumbled to myself.

"I'm so sorry." I said.

"No,it's fine." She stood up, "I saw right through the evilness I didn't even realize what I was getting myself into. I thought he was this sweet gentlemen."

I scoffed "trust me he's n—wait where you goin?" I said ,following behind her as she rushed out the door into the back.

"Aw shit." I said,following behind her as she made her way to Lucky in the basketball court.

"The fuck goin' on?" Meecho asked,following along with me.

"You'll see." I smirked.

She stopped in front of Lucky who was dribbling the ball but stopped once she approached. "Baby,watchu' doin? You can't be comin' in the middle of a game."

"You need to leave,right fucking now!" She stood in front of him.

He cocked his head back, "the fuck you mean? I ain't doin' shit but playing ball."

She slapped him, "You lying ass piece of shit."

By then,everyone was looking in this direction,trying to figure out what's goin' on.

"Damnnnn,she slapped the dog shit outta h—" I slapped Cj upside the head making him shut up.

"What the fuck are you talking about?"He asked, holding on to his face.

"I left you in the house alone with my daughter, and I let you sleep in the same bed with me, I let you put a fucking seed in me,only to find out,that you're a fuckin' rapist!"

They're were gasps and murmurs coming from around , everyone's eyes were glued to what was happening.

"Lu , you told her?" Meecho whispered to me.

I nodded, "I'll tell you everything later on."

Lucky just looked at her as his face turned red and his nose flared, he looked around and stopped once he spotted me standing there,with a smirk on my face.

"Oh I see what this is." He chuckled, "You gon' take this bitch word,over mine?" He pointed at me.

"Aye,I suggest you watch your mouth talkin' bout my girl nigga." Meecho butted in, "and back yo ass up away from my sister face."

Lucky sucked his teeth, "man,shut ya' weak ass up for I come over there and beat yo ass like you stole somethin'"

"So Whatchu' wanna do?" Meecho said, taking off his chains before handing them to me.

"No babe,stop." I said trying to hold him back.

"Nah nigga you know what's crackin',niggas know what time it is." He said before charging over to him punching him and causing Lucky to punch back..next thing you know,punches were being thrown, and people were trying to pull them off each other,right along with me.

Lourdes was pulled away by one of her friends.

"Beat that nigga ass Meech!" Cj yelled.

"Aye what the fuck goin' on here?" Uncle Shawn came,pushing everybody back who was trying to watch the fight.

"Babe stop!" I said ,as I tried pulling him off of Lucky who was on the ground blocking his face form getting hit.

"Meech let the nigga go Nephew." Uncle Shawn said as he helped me get Meecho up from off him.

"Yea nigga Talk that shit now." Meecho said as he was being pulled away.

"You ain't do shit bitch!" Shouted trying to get out of the of someone who was holding him back.

Uncle Shawn and a few other guys were able to get Meecho inside. They were talking to him trying to calm him down but,honestly he didn't wanna hear it.

I turned and saw Lourdes.

"Are you okay?" I asked Lourdes who sat down at the table and she held her stomach.

She nodded, "Yea I'm fine, I just caught a little cramp that's all."

"Is it bad?"

"No,it's just from a nerve ,I'm okay. Just make sure my brother is fine." I nodded.

"Im tellin' y'all,get that nigga from back there or ima kill him. Word to my daughter I ain't playing,get him the fuck outta here." He was really upset,you could see the veins poppin' out of his head, his uncle was talking to him trying to calm him down.

I really wish shit didn't have to go like this, I honestly wanted to enjoy some food. Lucky just don't know how to shut the fuck up and stop lying all the time. I wasn't expecting Lourdes to approach him like that,I would've thought she waited til later on,but I was wrong.

"He aight?" Cj came in biting a piece of chicken ,with a plate of food in his hand. All I could do was chuckle and shake my head.

"Did they escort him from back there?" I asked.

He nodded, "Yea,he left with a big ass knot on his head.

"Good for his stupid ass." Lourdes added ,as she walked over to us. "Let me go out there and tend to these people, and apologize."

I nodded, "okay,I'll be here."

Me and Cj walked over to Meecho who was on the couch with his leg bouncing up and down. " y'all got him?" His uncle asked.

"Yes , he's gonna sit his ass right here." I said before sitting on Meecho's lap so he couldn't get up.

"Ight y'all we could head back outside." He told the guys that were with him.

"Ima go with them,give y'all some alone time." Cj said,before following uncle Shawn and his crew.

All them niggas looked like they just got out of jail,real shit.

Meecho chest heaved up and down and he was still angry.

"Baby...relax." I said before grabbing his chin, "look at me."

His eyes looked into mine.

"That's enough,Ight? Relax."

"I'm relaxed. I just ain't appreciate that nigga being disrespectful."

"Okay you fucked him up,now that's it." I said, "your sister don't need none of this stress,she's pregnant."

He scoffed, "I can't believe she's pregnant by this bum ass nigga son."

"She didn't know okay?,she thought he was something different it was a mistake."

He shook his head in disbelief.

If I could be honest,I felt bad for Lourdes. Lucky played her all along ,had her thinking he was this nice nigga. Now she's stuck with a baby by him,and there's nothing she can do about it.

***

...

"Hello?"

"YO,THAT PLAN WE HAD?I WANT THAT SHIT DONE TONIGHT,THAT BITCH IS DONE! AND RILEY ,YOU BETTER NOT FUCK THIS UP!" I yelled into the phone, I was full of rage and I was ready to done both Luna and Meecho. If Lourdes wasn't pregnant I would dead her ass too.

"I can't Lucky,I'm with Kayden right now."

"Ion' care about none of that, them motherfuckers just embarrassed me ,in front of everybody ..I gotta fucking knot on my head Riley...A KNOT, you think I' care about some fucking child?"

"Yea ,my child...Our child,she's your fuckin' daughter too."

I sighed and calmed down, "aight look, just have that shit done by tommorow. And I mean tommorow,not the next day or the day after that..TOMMOROW."

"Alright,Damn."

"Aight." I said before hanging up.

I was gonna wait a little while longer,but nah..their time is over.
_________________________________

Well this should be interesting.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

87.9K 2.1K 54
Camille is a thug from the hard cold streets of brooklyn. She has been a hustler since she was five. Her momma was strung out on drugs real bad. They...
322K 8.2K 45
18 year old Nicole had always had a difficult life. With her dad not being there and her brother dying. She can only depended on her mother. When she...
421K 21.1K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...
4.6M 105K 31
[SEXUAL CONTENT AND PROFANITY WILL BE USED IN THIS BOOK] commenttttt give me yall feedback//still under construction ...