Hidden || Park Jimin โœ”๏ธŽ

By _treasurey

Have you ever fell in love and thought you'd be with this person forever? , the more you sit forever the more... More

prologue
00:01
00:02
00:03
00:04
00:05
00:06
00:07
00:08
00:09
00:10
00:11
00:12
00:13
00:14
00:15
00:16
00:17
00:18
00:19
00:20
00:21
00:22
00:23
00:24
00:25
00:26
00:27
00:28
00:29
00:30
00:31
00:32
00:33
00:34
00:35
00:36
00:37
00:38
00:39
00:40
00:41
00:42
Memories

00:43

123 5 43
By _treasurey

have you ever looked at the sky and wandered when happiness would arrive? have you ever thought when the rainbow would shine through the dark clouds on a rainy day? Well today is that day for a peak of happiness today is the day where everything bad is put to rest.

And for once I'm happy again.

" hey Bebe" jimin whispers in my ear
"Hello beautiful" I comment , he wraps his arms around my waist as i lay back on him , as we look out the window of our big apartment, this is literally the dream i've wished for , ive never experinced real love i never knew that someone could come into my life and change me for the better , break down me very concrete walls and shine the light through this empty hollow house. it was him, not even my own mother could do that , and usually a mothers touch is the best love besides your partner , but she never acted like a mother unless company was around or she wanted the check from my little brothers father. the feeling of being love is something i can get used to, finally in my life im not always hurt or constantly battling my demons.

"what are thinking about?" he says softly against my neck

"how happy i am" i smile " i love this feeling"

☼☼☼
yasmine flashback pov

graduation day , the day everyone says goodbye to their youth years and steps into adulthood , the day we close this highschool book and never look back all the sealed scars and pain, the memories that we can change the good the bad, everything is written in stone and will never fade away.

jimin kisses my cheeks multiple of times on the cheek smiling while he wraps his arms around my chest i place my hand on his forearm , i giggle the more he kisses my cheek then he stops to hear what our teacher has to say about this class , the class that was crazy full of bickering , fights literally throwing hands , shots being thrown , cries of pain and laughter , everyone at someones throat . this class was really beautfiul and i couldnt think of graduating with a different class , i couldnt imagine being in another school like i was suposed too.

if i didnt come to this school i wouldnt have met ariella , jimin , jungkook , all the friends i have that will succed with me after highschool , i love them so so much i couldnt imagine my life without them.

☼☼☼
authors pov

the teacher starts calling them one by one as they show their baby pictures on the screen reflecting to them, the gang starts screaming at jungkook as he's the first one to go, then jimin jungkook screams way loud to embarrass him.yasmine gets called right after jimin and theyre all screaming to embrass her as she covers her face yelling at jimin to stop but he keeps yelling " thats my girlfriend"

everyone is done as they go up there one by one , the teacher wipes her eyes as she see's all the pictures about the class, her students yell at her not to cry and she just smiles and starts speaking about her class that's turning from youths into young adults

our teacher then starts speaking " it was an honor teaching these young intelligent adults, i've gotten to live as a teenager again because of them, i got to expericne something i missed in my life years ago, so with that being said congrats class of 2019, go on and make me proud more proud than i am right now , espically you jungkook"

" i love you mrs.malone!!" he screams then smiles.

"now spread your wings class of 2019!!" she screams and we all throw our hats up in the air, good bye to our youth welcome to our adulthood, jimin pulls me in for a kiss as i place my hand on his forearm smiling as he deepens the kiss placing his hands on my neck. this feels like a disney movie

☼☼☼
yasmine pov a few weeks later

"ariella do you really have to go!" i whine hugging her arm , i pout laying on her shoulder
" Yes Yasmine, I need a break from this place , I have a chance at happiness again without anything to stop me , so I should cease the moment" she says kissing my head softly .

" you're right , I agree please do have fun Jungkook make sure she doesn't cry not a single fucking drop and if she does I'm coming for you!" I say pointing my finger at his chest , Jungkook chuckles as he wraps his arms around Ariella's chest

" I promise she'll shed no tears " Jungkook kisses her cheek softly making her smile .

" you better I'm not playing I will kill you"

☼☼☼
Yasmine pov present day

After we get out the shower I look at him up and down smiling and appreciating what I have he's just a beautiful man I wouldn't trade him in for anything else in this world.

" so what are we doing today?" I ask putting my shirt on
"Well that I cant tell ya" he smacks my ass really hard , getting a whine of pain out of me as I rub that spot. He then comes back to me sucking my neck softly letting me lean in his arms , I get carried away but the feeling of lust as I start massaging his dick through the towel then he stops and my mind comes back to reality

" hm you so nasty , but since you did that" he pulls my shirt off and I'm right back in my bra and panties, he lifts me up and with no hesitation I wrap my legs around him as he keeps making out with me towards the bedroom.

☼☼☼
rated 18+

Placing me down on the bed softly connecting his lips to my neck then down to my stomach as it travels down to my panties already I'm arching my back yearning for his touch , it's been a while since we did this. I just know this time would feel like the first time.

Pulling them to the side he sticks his foreign language tongue into me already turning me into a moaning mess , he licks up and down coating his tongue with my juices as I pull on his hair. Hearing him growling as I did that just made me want him even more , I push his face in as he looks up at me slurping me like a milkshake, his touch is just heaven sent, I roll my eyes back as my back arches even more than before and my legs start to shake.

" daddy I'm coming" I whisper breathlessly , my legs starts to close but he pins them down harshly , causing me to grip the bedsheets I bite down on my lower lip softly and as now coats his mouth with the taste of me, standing up he hovers over me as I see his Adam's apple move swallowing my essence , wetting my fingers with my saliva I pull his towel down as a slowing start to pump him hearing the wet sounds echoing the room , i then feel him inside of me slowly and already I came on him grabbing his forearms and putting my nails in his skin. He places his hands down on the bed on each side of me . He pulls in and out of me as we fill the air with our harmonized voices in room.

With each time he slams himself into me , I feel my body slowly reaching to it's climax , I become a moaning mess under him as he picks up his pace and places his plump pink lips onto my neck living very tiny love bites onto my collarbone, wrapping my legs around him pulling him closer I can feel the vibration of his groans upon my skin . He gets louder as I dig my fingernails into his back scratching him up , I feel his tongue now licking up and down my neck and instantly I melt , my eyes roll back as the sounds of our harmonized voices in the air has been replaced by the sounds of our bodies crashing into each other , I try to regain my breath but he flips me on my stomach slamming himself into earning a gasp from me .

I feel his hand collide against my ass cheek and I moan loudly as a response , he goes really hard and fast on me putting his fingers through my hair , and pulling it harshly , placing another hand around my throat he chokes me and I can't help but just let it go on him. My legs start shaking the more he pumps himself into me I clutch a hand full of the sheets in my hand as I come on him. He flips me back over and sticks his cum coated dick in my mouth slurping and tasting myself as I bop my head up and down on him I feel two of his fingers inside of me and his thumb on my swollen clit , he fingers me while massaging my clit at the same time, as I'm sucking him I begin to pick up the pace and so does he , I feel myself slowly and slowly reaching my peak and so is he.

The room feels with muffled moans his raspy moans , and the sound of our juices , I feel my legs starting to close but he keeps them open fingering me faster and deeper hitting my gspot , I'm pumping him in my mouth feeling his muscles tighten up as he comes in my mouth , sticking my tongue out to make sure I get it all I lick up his dick wanting to savor all his taste. Then I squirt all over the bed and floor my legs start shaking tremendously but he rubs my clit faster with his fingers making me arch my back a lot and grab his wrist he just looks at me and smirks at me as I'm trying to catch my breath.

" you're a bad girl princess" he places his hand around my throat and gives me wet kisses on my lips , I look into his eyes as I still see lust in them, god I love this man so much , he's my everything.

" that's why I deserve to be punished" I whisper , he sucks on my ear lobe and replies " I know that's why I gave it to you hard at the end"

He smacks the side of my ass then gets up " we gotta take another shower and change the bed sheets" , covering my face from embarrassment I feel him kissing my stomach " what you embarrassed about huh? Cause we messed up the sheets?"

" I messed up the sheets" I mumble
" we messed up the sheets , sex is between two people not one , if it was one then it would be masterbating okay? , now vamos, lets go shower again" he picks me up bridal style as I wrap my arms around his neck , the amount of love I have for him it's so beautiful and I never wanna lose this love.

☼☼☼
Jimin pov

During the whole car ride she took a nap , it was more or less a six hour drive, she needed a nap , I mean we took one before we hit the road but I guess she's really exhausted , as I'm at the gate giving the guy our tickets I look at her and see her holding my hand tightly, I didn't even feel her grab my hand. The love I have for her is beyond the stars beyond heaven and hell.

☼☼☼

Surprisingly I picked her up and put her in the hotel room and she didn't wake up at all so she literally has no idea where we are and I hope she doesn't know where we are until tomorrow morning.

☼☼☼
Yasmine pov

I wake up and see we're in a different location I flinch then see Jimin sleeping next to me with no shirt on and his hair frizzed out . Im still in my pajamas, frowning I get out the bed to head towards the curtain I open it and see beautiful grass and flowers along with water . Then that's when I see the Mickey Mouse Ferris wheel , I place my hand on my mouth backing up until I feel a hard chest , I just let him back hug me as he kisses my cheek over and over .

" I love you so much you know that?" I say placing my fingers under his chin
" yeah I know , but did you know I love you more?" He whispers in my ear smiling I just nod my head taking in his embrace and his scent. He then pulls away and smacks my ass softly

" we have a big day ahead of us let's go eat some breakfast" he bites his lip softly as he slowly starts backing up towards the bathroom

" yeah that's right get in that bathroom sir" I say seductively
"Oh?" He says cockily , I walk at the same pace as him and I push him in the bathroom closing the door harshly behind me.

☼☼☼

We take the ferry boat to get to the parks and during this ride , Jimin was taking pictures of everything the scenery, me and me with the scenery . He wasn't taking pictures of himself so I decided to take the liberty of doing it. I took pictures of us together him by himself and him with the scenery, we need to put this in the photo album. Pictures are with millions.

☼☼☼

I see the Cinderella castle in the distance and instantly my mind is blown and I can't contain my happiness " bebe! We're here , we're really here?!" I exclaim

☼☼☼
Jimin pov

She then turns around and looks at but I don't say anything I just love to hear her voice and hear the happiness just melt out her mouth like butter. She runs up to me as she throws her arms around my neck and I hug her back instantly kissing her neck over and over I can hear her crying out of happiness as I rub her back .

" I love you " she said through the choked words
" I love you more "

☼☼☼
Finally it was nighttime and when it's nighttime at the castle they always have a firework show , so ahead of time I asked Disney could they put on a firework show for her . And they complied . I'm standing behind her as I wrap my arms around her smiling on her shoulder. We look up at the sky and it says the day we got together and how long we've been together our initials in the sky. Then I pull away slowly and give a man near by my phone.

" May you record this for me?" I say softly
" yes of course , this is beautiful "
" thank you"

I get on one knee and everyone starts screaming and saying aw , she then turns around slowly and sees me on one knee instantly she starts crying , I smile then grab one of her hands.

" bebe look at me" I say softly she turns around wiping her face as her glossy eyes look into mine.

" you mean that absolute world to me , I would do anything and everything for you , my life was so dull and cold before you came into my life I never knew I could stand up to my dad after so many years , I never knew I could accomplish so much without you , I never thought I would be here doing this right now , going all out my way to make a women so happy that she cries , for your happiness I'd go to hell and back for it , if you were to leave me I'd follow you , you've stole my heart my soul everything and I wanna spend the rest of my life with you"

"Will you marry me?" I ask , as everyone around screams and claps their hands , she shakes her head " I need an answer beautiful" I reply

"Yes!" She screams I place it on her finger then I hug her as she wraps her legs around me , some say we're to young to be married and we moved to fast . But who are they to say?

We're going to last a lifetime.

☼☼☼
Months later jimin pov

We finally moved into our new apartment, I look at yasmine on the couch and I just smile at how beautiful she is , I sit down next to her and instantly she crawls into my arms as she places her legs on top of mine caressing her calves softly I kiss her forehead " how are you fiancé?"

Smiling she wraps her arms around my waist " I feel so happy , as if a surge of drugs is running through my veins , I just love you " she smiles softly .

" I love you more"

After all we've been through I wouldn't change anything the good the bad and even the bittersweet I would keep it all , because through it all I still found my way back to you.

———————————————————————————
Authors note:

Welp this is the ending chapter for hidden! I hope you guys enjoyed it I put my blood sweat and tears into this story . Shoutout to an old friend she goes by the name Yeri , but we are not friends anymore thanks for inspiring this character and letting me have a chance to write different people and thank you for encouraging me to type my first fanfic on wattpad .

Also a big big big shoutout to my sister god I love you so much bbydeja thank you for backing me up throughout everything thank you for hyping my shit up thank you for telling me how much you love my stories , thank you my dear ilysm thank you for being my sister and telling me it's okay to take a break from being an author thank you so much dear you deserve every grain of happiness.

  ~ooo ooo pick me pick me! If theirs any grammatical errors just let me know right here🙊

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 18.7K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
141K 7.3K 43
I loathe you Taehyung. [#2 of the Bangtan series]
240K 10.1K 20
Aedda has lived in Busan for more than a year. With things going better than ever, nothing could possibly go wrong. Right? [Sequel to Jungkook's Bab...
109K 3K 15
There was no point waiting for you. Thinking that you would come back. book 1 of "loved jungkook" [her pov]