Blind Faith

By Bandita13

Dear friends I'm starting a new Sandhir Dark FF named ''BLIND FAITH'' soon. It's about Love, Hatred, Friendsh... More

Chapter 6
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
A/N
A/N
Chapter 24
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
A/N
Chapter 33
Chapter 37
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
A/N
A/N
Chapter 47
A/N
Chapter 52
Chapter 54
A/N
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
General Disclaimer
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
A/N
Chapter 5
A/N
Chapter 7
A/N
Chapter 8
A/N
A/N
Chapter 9
A/N
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
A/N
A/N
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
A/N
A/N
A/N
Chapter 20
A/N
A/N
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
A/N
A/N
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
A/N
A/N
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
A/N
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
A/N
A/N
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
A/N 64
A/N
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
A/N
Chapter 51
Chapter 53
Chapter 57
Chapter 60
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83

PROLOGUE

3.7K 116 11
By Bandita13

CHARACTER SKETCH :

RANDHIR SINGH SHEKHAWAT - A 21 years old boy, lives in Mumbai. A handsome hunk and a perfect spoiled brat. Son of Harshvardhan Singh Shakhawat a multi millionaire businessman and Renuka Singh Shekhawat a page 3 celebrity. Randhir studied in 3rd year, at college. His dad was the main truste of the college, so he think the collage as his personal property. He was also a casanova in the collage. Mostly girls were drooling over him. He always busy in his late night parties and discos. He have not any atachment with his parents. But he loved his little sister Misha very much.

SANYUKTA AGARWAL - A 18 years old girl came from a small hill station. Very beautiful, sweet and charming girl. Her father Kishor Agarwal was a professor. She came to Mumbai to take an addmission after her schooling. She was intelligent, gentle and loved by everyone.

PARTH KASHYAP - Randhir's best friend. A soft hearted and gentle boy by nature.

VIDUSHI KUMAR - Randhir and Parth's common friend. She likes Parth but can't tell him about her feelings.

MISHA SINGH SHEKHAWAT - Randhir's little sister and Sanyukta's best friend. A very sweet and cute girl by nature. Also fond of Randhir and Randhir also love his sister very much.

ISHIKA KHANNA - Diva of the collage and Randhir's so called girlfriend. She always drools over Randhir's Hotness and Money. She never loved him at all.

And many others character too...

********************************************

PROLOGUE :

Randhir's room
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Sanyuktaaa....you can't do this to me! Tumhe yeh nehi karna chahiye tha. You hurt me there where it's hurts the most. You hurt my ego, my self respect. You humiliate me. You humiliate Randhir Singh Shekhawat in front of the whole college! Now you have to pay for it." He threw the glass on the floor and it's breaks into pieces. He then took the battle and gulped the whole alcohol down. His eyes was blood shot now.

"Today you crossed all your limits Sanyukta, now I can't leave you. I'll make your life a living hell, you bit***..." He threw the bottle hard and fall on the bed and soon dozed off  under the effect of the alcohol.

                             *************

Sanyukta's room
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Randhir... you can't do this to me." She sobbing badly.

"Yeh tumne thik nehi kiya, tumne mujhe dhoka diya! I loved you, I trusted you... I have a BLIND FAITH on you, aur tumne uss trust ko ho tod diya! Why....why....why..." She screamed and crying her heart out.

                             *************

So friends how is it, can I start it or not!!!?? Please give your feedback and do likes and comments please...

Thank you... 😍😘

#Bandita 🌹🌹

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

284K 21.6K 100
Despite being completely different from each other, the love they hide has no bounds which makes them go any limits for each other. Story of two b...
74.6K 13.3K 45
In this world full of trendy and fancy relationships and so called situationships, how hard do you think it is to find true love? Meet Sidharth Shuk...
894K 88.5K 195
In my story Naina does fall in love with Sameer in school but not him. Naina and Sameer are both from Ahmedabad from the same school but Sameer neve...
20.6K 3.4K 37
Sidharth shukla Shehnaaz gill Sidnaaz Love ❤story's sort