MONSTERS • bigbang

By -jiyongiee

What if you wake up one day and everything changes? Your life, Job and even fate? Well, this happened to Song... More

Prolouge;
Chapter 1;
Chapter 2;
Chapter 3;
Chapter 4;
Chapter 5;
Chapter 6;
Chapter 7;
Chapter 8;
Chapter 9;
Chapter 10;
Chapter 11;
Chapter 12;
Chapter 13;
Chapter 14;
Chapter 15;
Chapter 16;
Chapter 17;
Chapter 18;
Chapter 20;
Chapter 21;
Chapter 22;
Chapter 23;
Chapter 24;
Chapter 25;
Chapter 26;
Chapter 27;
Chapter 28;
Trilogy;
Bonus Chapter (?) 5K reads!;

Chapter 19;

1.3K 57 6
By -jiyongiee

I woke up to a gentle stroke on my cheek and I realized that I had spent the entire night with Tae Yang.

"Good morning, Sleepyhead." He said while kissing my forehead. I sat up on my bed and stretched my hand out.

"Ugh, what time is it?" I asked while yawning.

"10:30am." He said while getting up and making his way to the bathroom.

"Hey, no stay! It's still early!" I complained. He just chuckled and went in the bathroom to get a shower. I sighed and got up to pick an outfit. I ended picking a cat pullover, some jeans and my timberlands.

While waiting for Tae Yang to finish showering, I decided to check up on the news. So I turned on the TV.

'Mutants Killed A Whole Group Of Humans Who Are Protesting Against Mutant Rights'

'Over A Hundred Mutants Gave Up Their Powers'

'Mass Killing'

All of the headlines disgust me so much. I turned off the TV and lucky enough Tae Yang was out. He was fully clothed and now drying his hair with his towel. I grinned and get my clothes and went into the bathroom.

After I showered me and Tae Yang decided to go for a walk around the school compound. After a few minutes walking around, I heard a gunshot. Tae Yang was startled too and the direction was the professor's office and I immediately ran towards the room. I slammed open the door and there he was.

In his wheelchair, shot in the head.

[edited]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 4.6K 63
A girl's life gets turned upside down when Big Bang members GD & TOP start falling head over heels for her.She starts to have feelings for them too...
122K 3K 42
Jae Hwa, a Korean girl from America, is a talented hip hop dancer. But instead of following her dreams, she's stuck working in a small clinic as a do...
121K 3.4K 19
Mindy, a 20-year old college student at Stanford University, had always dreamed of meeting the five lovely members of a band called Big Bang. Her opp...
214K 3.5K 97
Scenarios and imagines of The Kings of Kpop Cute, sometimes smutty, sometimes sad, just whatever I feel like writing.