Fairy Tail: The Light Found I...

Autorstwa AquaStar2013

When Lisanna comes back from the "dead," Lucy is neglected by her friends and family, the people who she trus... Więcej

Fairy Tail: The Light Found In The Dark(Lucy X Random)
Chapter 1:The Important Message?
Chapter 2:Why Does It Have To Be Me?
Chapter 3:Leaving Team Natsu
Chapter 4:I Can't Take It Anymore!
Chapter 5:The Sacred Town Of Dragons
Chapter 6:Ambushed And Saved
Chapter 7:Training With The Dragons!?!
Chapter 8:I'm The Dragon Queen!?
Chapter 9: Her Past
Chapter 10:Training
Chapter 11:Battles
Chapter 12: Defloria
Chapter 13: Demons And Trainers
Chapter 14:Azazel, The Demon King
Chapter 15:Would You Like A Battle?
Chapter 16:Will You Train Me?
Chapter 17: This Is Your Home!
Chapter 18: Mothers And Leaders
Chapter 19: The Devil's Training
Chapter 20:Will You Go Out With Me?
Chapter 21:N-Natsu!?
Chapter 22:Misunderstanding
Chapter 23: Monochrome Heart
Chapter 24:The Other Side Of The Coin
Chapter 25: Like Déja Vu
Chapter 26: Testing!
Chapter 27: Gray!?
Chapter 28: And Now Erza Too?!?
Chapter 29:Youkai Summoners!
Chapter 30:Miyuki-Chan: The Ice Mage!
Chapter 31:Let's Join Fairy Tail!
Chapter 32: Surprise, Surprise!
Chapter 33: Yuki-Chan And Haru-Kun
Chapter 35:Memories Before Somebody Arrives
Chapter 36: Zeref's Serpent
Chapter 37: A Cure For Miyuki-Chan!
Chapter 38: The Oracle's Temple
Chapter 39: The Three Challenges
Chapter 40: Miyuki-Chan is...!
Chapter 41: Sabertooth?
Chapter 42:The Pain Of Loss
Chapter 43: Sting And Rogue!
Chapter 44: Triple Battle!
Chapter 45: Dinner Date With Three?
Chapter 46: Nightmare Unity
Chapter 47:Meeting Of The Guilds
Chapter 48: Lilith The Succubus
Chapter 49: Levi The Incubus
Chapter 50: Azazel Versus Zeref!
Chapter 51: The Magnolia Bash!
Chapter 52: Keeper Of The Heavens
Chapter 53: Azazel's Kidnapping

Chapter 34:Welcoming Party

9.1K 278 194
Autorstwa AquaStar2013

"Haru-Kun... I need to meet you! I need to know if it's true!" Miyuki declared as Gray watched in surprise. The Miyuki that he had just met a few minutes ago was a shy kid, who was polite and respected her elders. Just like Wendy. Haru looked through the screen, silent before he answered. "Yeah, I can come soon, Yuki-Chan."

Miyuki's face lit up a bright pink, tears on the verge of falling. " Thank you... Thank you, Haru-Kun!" It took a lot of courage for her to ask him. To her, it was like cofessing to someone she liked. "I can come... Maybe next week?" Haru stated. Miyuki nodded furiously. "Yes, yes, I'll see you next week, Haru-Kun!" The lacrima shut off as they ended the call.

She returned the lacrima to Gray and walked back to the guild, Gray tailing her. When she was back inside, she turned back to her usual shy self. But those eyes were burning with passion... Why does this girl want to meet Haru this much? Gray thought. Maybe there was something going on between the two.

Lucy popped her face infront of Miyuki's, making her react in surprise and almost fall over. "So, how'd your call with Haru-Kun go?" Lucy asked. Miyuki nodded. "Hai, well, he said he would be able to come here next week..." Lucy gave a smile. "Isn't that good? You can meet him soon and figure out what you were to him." She slapped Miyuki's back lightly, saying, "Good girl, good girl," In the background.

"Well, since that's settled," Master said, "Why don't we have a welcoming party?" The guild cheered in calamity. It's the same old Fairy Tail, as always. Lucy thought, sweatdropping. "Then!" She heard Cana shout, "Let's drink booze til' we're all drunk!" She chugged a mug of who knows what and procceded to stuff drinks in everyone's faces.

Then, all of a sudden, a glass of wine went flying into Macao's face. He was already roaring drunk and did not need more booze, but instead shouted that he was having a drinking contest and chugged about four mugs at once. Then after he was finished, he chucked the mugs over his shoulder, hitting Elfman, Erza, Gray, and finally, Natsu. Then shit just got real as a brawl started from where Natsu and Gray were standing. 

"Man! Fight if you're a man!" Elfman shouted as he attempted to punch Wakaba in the face. Between Natsu's and Gray's fight, he bumped into Natsu, messing up the Fire Dragon's Iron Fist and burning a few tables. Gray and Natsu, who both had a scary look on their angry faces attacked Elfman at the same time, making him become unconcious.

Mira quickly dragged Elfman out of the fray, attempting to put him in the infirmatory, but failed miserably. So, she just left him there to be stepped on. Table after table, chair after chair flew around the room, hitting those like Erza, who became fed up and joined the brawl or Lucy, who used their magic to deflect the wooden furniture.

Little by little, Lucy became fed up to the point where she chanted, "Blood Dragon's Clotting!", making evey single guild member freeze in their spot. Several, like Natsu, turned into 'Happy' yelling "Aye sir!" as she gave them a scolding that Erza would be proud of, that is, if she wasn't apart of the fighting.

"Chimanako the Blood Dragon tought me how to manipulate other's blood, and since all of you have blood, I can destroy it in seconds! if you don't want to die, stop fighting this instant!" Lucy repremanded loudly. Thsoe who weren't in the fight, like Azazel, Mira, and Miyuki, just went on their business, ditching their guild members as they laughed quietly.

After shouting a bit more, and hearing, "Aye sir!" several times, Lucy freed them from her blood grip. They rejoiced with tears, but there were still little fights. Most of them were drinking, fearing the wrath of Lucy and her Blood Magic.

Several hours later, when Lucy judged it to be about one in the morning, she decided to go home. She called out to Mira. "Mira, I'm going home now!" Mirajane nodded, wishing her a safe trip home. Lucy smiled at her, wishing her a safe night. Mira walked out the back door to the dorms, leaving her with a plie of sleeping bodies, where only Azazel, Miyuki, and Star were still awake. She slid Star on her shoulder, walking over to the pile of unconcious bodies, where some like Nastu and Gray were still awake.

"Now, Azazel. We should go home." Lucy said, yawning. Azazel nodded as he tried to walk over the bodies, ocasionally tripping. When he was almost at Lucy, Gray stood up abruptly, making Azazel trip onto Lucy, where his lips met her cheek. Flushed with embrrassment and fear, Azazel stood up ripidly, retreating over to the far corner.

Meanwhile, in the pile of prone bodies, Natsu was attempting to kill Gray, where he instead burned down the whole guild in his fury. Master was walking out of his office when he saw the damage. "N-N-NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!" Master fainted, only to be revived by Lucy a few minutes later.

Lucy growled, "I'll fix this later, Master." And walked up to Natsu, where she beat the tar out of him. When she was finished, you could see his soul flying away and his eyes a clear white. Lucy sighed, thinking, Why can I never catch a break? She chanted, "Time Dragon's Ark: Restore!"

Magically, the guild started to repair itself, the walls molding back into place and the floors melting into the ground. "Lucy!" Makarov cried. "You, my child, are a lifesaver!" Lucy smiled. "A mage who can't help their guild... What are they going to do?" She thought back to times where the guild was destroyed. At their battle with Phantom Lord, the guild was utterly destroyed, but in the end, they got a new one because they build it. Good old times, Lucy thought sadly.

She frowned, walking away. "Come on, Azazel. Star." The two trailed behind her, knowing that they shouldn't bother her now. As she walked by the unconcious group, she said, "Gray, I'm leaving Miyuki in your care. If anything happens to her... Well, you know what'll happen." Gray flinched at her words. Why am I being left with everything? He cried.

"Miyuki-Chan." Lucy said. "Hai?" Miyuki smiled. Lucy gave a grin as she looked back. "Stay with Master until Gray wakes up, okay? Be a good girl, like always." Miyuki nodded. "Hai, lucy-San." Lucy laughed a little. "Good girl." She pat Miyuki's head and slid out the door, saying goodnight.

As they walked through the chilly streets, Star fell asleep. "I guess she couldn't stay awake any longer." Lucy said. "Yeah, I guess she couldn't." Azazel replied. His face was tainted a slight pink, the memory of him kissing her cheek playing inside his head. "Look, L-Lucy..." He stuttered. "Hm? What's up?" Lucy asked calmly.

Azazel looked away, his face flushing even brighter than ever, "Never mind." He sighed, a misty breath of air flying out of his mouth. Lucy looked at him strangely. "If you say so," She muttered, looking ahead. "Ah! There it is!" She pointed at her apartment, looking the same as ever. She ran up to it, dragging Azazel by the hand.

Quietly unlocking the door, she slid inside, allowing Azazel to follow behind. "You can use the bathroom first. I need to get some things ready." She said, guesturing him to the restroom. "Y-Yeah." Azazel walked into the room, locking the door behind him.

Lucy looked questioningly at the doorknob. Why does he need to lock the door? He never locked it before. She thought, remembering when they lived together for her training. Whatever. She shrugged it off as she went to find a futon.

A sky blue floral pattern futon was found in the attic. It's a bit old, but it'll do, right? Lucy thought as she spread the bed next to hers. "Oi, Lucy where are-" Azazel walked in, his hair dripping with water from the shower. "A-Are we s-sleeping together?" He stuttered, thoughts clouding his mind. Lucy smiled. "Yeah! It's like when we slept together when we were training!"

Azazel cried inwardly. Lucy is so innocent, little innocent Lucy! "Ne, Azazel, do you need a towel?" Lucy questioned. "Y-Yeah..." What is with me and stuttering!? "It's down the hall in the baskets." Lucy pointed at the bathroom. "Okay... Thanks." Azazel walked off akwardly, reaching for a towel.

As he walked out of the bathroom, he called out, "The bathroom is free, Lucy!" In which he heard a muffled, "Hai!" Lucy walked down the hall, carrying a bundle of clothes. As the door closed, she started to hum. Azazel listened closely, not wanting to miss a word. "...You have given me a formless treasure: the courage to embrace my weakness and keep walking..."

About twenty minutes later, she stopped humming and walked out of the bathtub. Azazel scrambled to run away. If she knew I was listening, she would kill me! As she walked out of the bathroom, she said, "Azazel? Come here. I know you were listening. I don't really care but we need to sleep."

Slowly, Azazel walked into Lucy's bedroom. The walls were covered in a pink wallpaper, showing only a faint amount of light from the moon. Lucy slid into her bed, and Azazel layed in the futon. Lucy fell asleep instantly, mumbling something about her dream. But on the floor, Azazel couldn't fall asleep. He just couldn't turn his mind off.

He stayed awake for severl hours, thinking about his life. He looked at Lucy's bed. Star and Lucy were softly snoring in dreamland. He looked at the door, thinking about what lies beyond it. Finally, he softly said something. "Ne, Lucy? I... I'm sorry about today... About kissing you..." His face flushed a bright scarlet upon saying this. He knew he would have to say this when Lucy was awake, or there'd be no meaning.

But,  he heard a soft drowsy voice saying something. He looked at Lucy. "It's okay...Azazel..." She said. Azazel smiled slightly. "Yeah." He said. Her singing resounded in his mind, '...You have given me  formless treasure: the courage to embrace my weakness and keep walking...'

"No, Lucy. You're the one who gave me a formless treasure: a heart to love..." He said as he slowly drifted off into the land of dreams. Will I ever stop owing you, Lucy Heartfilia?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note:

Hi guys! Don't know if you like AzLu, or whatever you guys gave the name for Lucy and Azazel, but Aiyuki-Okumura-San asked for this. I thought it might be a bit cute, (Then girls who really like Azazel are like: F YOOOOU!!!!1 WHY U NO LIEK AZAZEL!?) so I added it. This chapter is so much longer than the rest~ Don't worry guys, other ships will be here too~

Thanks for reading as always~!

~AquaStar2013~

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

212K 7.1K 21
Book #3 Lucy sacrificed herself to save Fiore; to stop the machine Loren and Lores constructed to destroy everything. But in order for it to have be...
6.2K 96 5
"You're weak Lucy!" Natsu slammed his hands on the table, "That's why you can't come on this job. You'll die." Lucy started to cry, "I'm not weak, Na...
30K 1.1K 39
"Don't worry Luce, I'll find you later. I promise..." . . . After having a traumatic experience as a child, Lucy forgets her friendship with Natsu an...
41.7K 646 3
[completed] It's just another day at FairyTail, when Lucy enters the guild; a small smile across her lips, and her keys attached to her waist. The g...