I Won't Bite.... Unless You W...

By AfroDoll

When you have a horrible life you always expect things to go wrong. Angel always pictured her life being bad... More

I Won't Bite.... Unless You Want Me Too
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11 pt one... by force -_-b
Chapter 11 part2
chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter15
Chapter 16
Chapter17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter24
Chapter 25
Chapter26
Chapter27
Chapter28
29
30
31

Chapter 9

26.7K 771 89
By AfroDoll

"This is bullshit! You're cheating!"I heard one of the guys that we were walking to yell.

Sebastian laughed.!They fight and bicker allot."He told me.

"I'm not cheating you just suck."The other guy said laughing.

"I suck?! This game is ridiculous why Sebastian chose a stupid game like this is beyond me."He grumbled.

"He wanted us to do something more human like-"Sebastian cut them off leaving me confused.

"Hey guys, this is Angel my ma-girlfriend." The stop their bickering to stare at me, smiles spread across their face.

"My my, isn't she a sight for eyes?"One said, he grabbed my hand and kissed it in a gentleman like manner."My name is Damion, nice to meet you aquantance."He told me.

I blushed"Thank you."

They other one pushed Damion aside."And my names Nails-well mostly known as the smart one, the talented one, the handsome one-"

"The gay one."Nails glared at Damion for his outburst.I laughed.

"Ok I think thats enough, I'm gonna go get the shoes."Sebastian said not walking off before he gave me a kiss.

Nails and Damion smiled at me."My dear Angel, Sebastian told me you were beautiful but he didnt mention the fact that you're a goddess." I blushed at Damions comment.

You could tell he was the charmer in the group while Nials was the jokster. They were both highly good looking but not as good looking as Sebastian.

"Yeah, how'd a girl like you end up with a jerk like him."Nails said.

"We met at school?"I answered unsure bamboozled from all their questioning.

Damion replied"Ahh school, they place were they trap teenage individual to teach them useless crap they'll nevee use in the real world."

I laughed."Yep thats the place."

"Hey I'm back, Angel I got you a size 5."He handed me the shoes and held me by the waist.

"So what kind of crap were you telling my girlfriend?"

They looked affended."We were just getting to know each other better that's it I swear!"Sebastian gave them a knowing look.

"Fine ask her then! We haven't asked her a question sex related or anything."Nails defended.

"And even if we did I'm pretty sure it wouldnt be interesting. I know for a fact you aren't even close to hitting that yet."I blushed in embarrassment. Are they seriously going to talk about me like I'm not here?

"He's probably scared, you know Sebastians a virgin."Nails whispered but we all still heard.

Sebastian fumed."Virgin! I'm not a virgin."

They seemed to get a kick out of it."Come on Sebastaian you dont have to pretend infront of your little girlfriend, we all know you're afraid of sex."

Sebastian started on his rant again and it was quite funny. Even though I didnt know for that long anyone could look at him see he isn't a virgin. His whole demeanor just screams 'sex'.

I laughed and grabbed his hand."Calm down, they're joking, we all know you arent a virgin."I told him.

He grumbled something under his breath.

"Well lets get bowling!"I yelled over exitingly to get rid of all the tension they all stop, stared and laughed at.

I pouted."It's not that funny."Sebastian kissed my forehead.

"Come on, lets go bowling."

The game was fun even though I sucked. No matter how I throwed it it always landed into the gutter ball.

It was so frustrating but the guys thought it was funny, even thought it was funny enough to give me a nickname 'The Gutter Chick'.

Yeah they had a kick out of that name, Nails and Damion would always scream that everytime it was my turn throwing me off and getting gutter ball again.

Sebastian would tell them to stop but even he would get a laugh out of it.

When I catch him laughing I would give him a fake glare until he pulled me into his lap and kissed me until I told him I forgave him.

We were now sitting down eating.

"So Angel, are you a virgin?"Nails asked, I spit out half the drink that was in my mouth and choked on the other half that went down my throat.

Sebastian patted me on the back and glared at them"Its ok Angel you don't have to explain anything to them."

Damion rolled his eyes."Its just a simple question, it's either a yes or a no." I blushed feircly.

No one has ever asked me that, everyone just seemed to always know just by the way I like.

Beauty used to say, you couls smell the innocent runing of me like a water fall.

She even laughed at me when I told her I have never been 'touched' before.

"Guys that's enough."He warned them.

"It's ok."I told him timidly, he gave me questioning look.

"Yeah I'm virgin." I answered.

"Interesting.. Do you play?"i gave Damion a questioning look.

What does he mean by play?

"Play?" By the evil grin that approuched his face and the evil grimance Sebastian gave him, I was afraid to know what it meant.

"You know 'play'..."I was still confused.

"Angel I think we should-"

"Touching, licking, sucking-things of that nature."

I blushed feircly as I caught on."Oh no! I never... done that."

"Sebastian tugged on my hand."Come on princess I think it's time for you to go home." I agreed and said by to the guys as we walked to the exit.

"Yeah, bye Sebastian, bye Virgin Mary!"Nails yelled for the whole building to hear all giving us weird looks.

I heard Sebastian growl... wait, did he just growl?

"""""""""

"Have fun tonight?"Sebastian asked.After Sebastian drop me off they were all going to his house to do god knows what.

"Yeah I had a good time you guys, thanks for inviting me out."I told him as he parked infront of my house.

"They liked you allot... sorry if the embarrassed you."He told me bringing back the memory of them calling

I hopped out the car as Sebastian walked me to the door.

"I really hope you like them Princess, they're really important to me."

"I do, they're very... intertaining." He chuckled.

"Thats good to know, they like you too."Sebastian kissed me goodbye when I opened the door.

But I was kind of surprised when I didn't here the t.v on or hear my mom snoring as usual. Really, it was as dark as I left it.

"You're mom not here?"He asked.

"Now that I think about it I havent really seen her for a couple of days."

"Well I don't want you to stay here by yourself."

"No really its fine Im used to it. She'll be gone for a week, that how long shes usually gone when she dissapears like this." I told him as I stepped into the house, I gave him a confused look when he came in alfter me closing and locking the door.

"What are you doing?"I asked curiousity in my voice. He smirked at me.

"Well I'm not sure if I want you to stay here alone in a big empty house... maybe I should stay."

"Stay? Um, it's ok, she does this type of thing all the time l. No big deal."I told him.

He frowned at me."It's a big deal to me."He grabbed my hand and pulled me toward him until I was touching his chest.

"I need to know that your safe, ok?"All I could do was nod because he was mesmerizing me with his eyes.

He smiled."Good, now were's the shower."

----

Short but i can tell how long i write on this app. But hopefully i get my hands on a computer later but this will have to do :^) enjoy♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

386K 13.9K 31
Angel has been on her own for what feels like the majority of her life. Fresh out of foster care, she must try and make her life better than everyon...
23.3K 875 44
𝑭𝒐𝒓 𝒂𝒍𝒍 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒅𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒍𝒖𝒕𝒔 𝒐𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐'𝒅 𝒈𝒐 𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒂𝒍 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒎𝒆𝒏 𝒐𝒏 𝒎𝒐𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒄𝒚𝒄𝒍�...
2.4K 53 33
Angel just moved to a new town in order to start her life over. She left behind everything that she owned and just ran. She needed a fresh start wher...