In love with my boss ✔️

By a_cosmic_dust

An office drama. A love story between a boss and an employee. Peep in for more details. Cover by - @Starryxn... More

Introduction
Note
1. The boss
2. Accident with the boss
3. The Dinner
4. Thakkar's Project
5. Mukti
6. Meeting and Pizzas
7. Hitler Boss. Worried Assistant.
8. The Demise
9. Talks
10. The glimpse of a friend
11. You are Fired.
12. The plan backfires
13. Regained Friendship
14. The Assurance
15. A Lost Friend?
16. We Can't Be Friends Again.
17. Jealous Him
19. Manik's Secret Meeting
20. Abhi and Nandu
21. Surprise
22. He is back
23. I am in Love
24. The Past
25. Secret Night Outs
26. Will You Marry Me?
27. My Silent Love
28. The Unknown Author
29. Sealed With A Kiss
30. The Confession
31. You Are My Peace
New Cover
32. First Date
33. Date Night Extended
34. The 'Aarav' Factor
35. Board Director
Note
36. An Evening With Friends
37. He is Back
37.1 The Moster Malhotra
38. Unedited
39. Unedited
40. Unedited
41. Unedited
Note (Important)
Hello
37.1 The Monster Malhotra
Bonus Chapter
Bonus Scene -1
Bonus Scene - 2
Bonus Scene - 3
Bonus Scene - 4
Last Note (& the journey further)

18. The Trust

7.2K 868 157
By a_cosmic_dust

Hello Fam :)

Happy Reading...

Morning, Malhotra Industries

Manik, who usually comes along with Nandu and Raj, left home earlier than them, making them both wonder. Coming to the office, Nandu didn't find him in his cabin. She went to her cabin thinking Manik might be busy somewhere else in the office and she gets busy with her work.

She was working on a file meanwhile waiting for Cabir and Abhimanyu to discuss their project. Cabir was the first one to come for the meeting. Not finding Manik, he went straight towards Nandu's cabin with a frown on his face.

Cabir(in a low tone): Good morning, Nandu.

Nandu(smiled): Morning, Cabir. Aaj itna plain morning kyun? And Nandu instead of Ms. Murthy?

Cabir(giving a small smile): Haan aise hi. Waise Manik kaha hai?

Nandu(frowning): Isn't he there in his cabin?

Cabir(confused): No.

Nandu(picking up the phone): Where the hell is this guy? He didn't even come to office with us.

Cabir(frowns): His mobile is switched off too.

Nandu calls someone to her cabin.

After a few minutes,

Aman enters her cabin. He is an employee who mostly helps Manik whenever he is in need.

Nandu(questions): Aman, where's Manik?

Aman(informs): Ma'am, sir had some work outside so he said he will be coming late.

Nandu(sarcastically): And did you think this as some highly confidential thing that you didn't think of informing me when you already know this piece of information?

Aman(stammered): He..he told me only to tell you if you ask me.

Nandu(gritting her teeth): Leave. Don't show me your face again.

Aman(scared): Do..I..still...have..the job?

Nandu(furious): Get out. Just get lost.

He runs from there to save his life. After he leaves, Cabir who was observing her every move, speaks.

Cabir(softly): Nandu, calm down.

Nandu(fumed): Did you just see his carelessness? He could have at least inform me, right? But no. Everyone wants to work in their own way.

Cabir was slightly angry on Nandu for talking in that way about Manik. The best friend in him tried defending him.

Cabir(controlling his anger): Nandini, he might be busy somewhere. Otherwise, Manik would never do something like this.

Nandu(baffled): When did I say I was talking about Manik? It's Aman. That idiot saw me twice around Manik's cabin looking for him and yet he didn't feel like informing me before.

Cabir(surprised): Matlab tum Manik se gussa nahi ho?

Nandu(explained): Come on, Cabir. He might be stuck somewhere with something really important otherwise Manik can never be this irresponsible. Not at least about his work.

Cabir smiled softly seeing the trust she had in his best friend. Before he could say anything, someone barged into her cabin with loud noise making Nandu glare at them.

Person(announced): A very good morning to the love of my life.

Turning towards the person, Cabir found Abhimanyu with a bouquet of roses in his hand and a wide smile on his face. The way he addressed her made Cabir wonder about their relationship.

Nandu(sarcastically): What a pleasant morning.

Abhi(grinning): Let me take the opportunity to make the pleasant morning of the only love of my life even more pleasant with these gorgeous roses.

Nandu(glared): Stop flirting with me. Will you?

Abhi(pouts): You call me a flirt? I am hurt.

Nandu(nodding her head in disbelief): Do you even realize there's someone else present here beside you?

Abhi(sheepishly): Kya karun jaaneman. Tumhare alawa koi dikhta hi nahi.

Nandu(rolling her eyes): If you're done with your this oh-so-romantic-mood, can we please discuss work?

Abhi(smirked): Only if you come on a date with me later. Even a simple coffee date would work.

Nandu(sarcastically): Sure. Why not. But I will also decorate your face with some hot coffee. Sounds interesting?

Abhi(gulping scaredly): This is so unprofessional of you, Ms. Murthy? Why are you wasting time on some random guy? Is this how you work?

Nandu(glares at him and turns towards Cabir): Cabir, he's back to his senses now. Just ignore whatever crap he uttered since the time he entered the room.

Abhimanyu pouts to which Nandu royally ignores him and starts discussing the designs. An hour later, with all the inputs from Cabir, Abhimanyu, and Nandu, they completed the designs.

Abhi(smiled widely): These look good. So let's finalize these designs.

Nandu(hesitatingly): Abhimanyu, can we please let Manik look over these before we finalize it? He was supposed to be here but something important came up at the final moment.

Her demand startled both Cabir and Abhimanyu. While Cabir got into thinking, a curious Abhimanyu couldn't stop himself from asking her.

Abhi(raising an eyebrow): Why are you bothered about a mere assistant, Murthy?

Though Cabir got furious with the way he mentioned about Manik, he too was eager to know Nandu's answer and hence decided to stay silent.

Nandu(reasoned out): Abhimanyu, he isn't a mere assistant. If you forgot, he is Manik, Manik Malhotra. He is the heir of Malhotra Industries.

Abhi(curiously): But now, he is just an assistant working under you, right? He hasn't yet taken up the responsibilities of this company.

Nandu(explained): That doesn't change the facts, right? I never saw him as a mere assistant. Yes, I know he isn't experienced or mature enough to take the responsibilities of the company but he is responsible towards the work given to him. He is smart, hardworking and would become a capable CEO. He is still a kid and we are protecting him from the evil eyes of this field until the time we can meanwhile giving him the required exposure. Why do you think I ask him to go through each and every paper that reaches me? It's my responsibility to let him know everything about the company and its projects.

Cabir blinked away some tears that formed in his eyes listening to Nandu. On the other hand, Abhimanyu stood up from his place and wrapped his hands around Nandu startling her and Cabir. Breaking the hug, he kneeled in front of her, held both her hands and confessed.

Abhi(cooed): You have been an inspiration to me since the day 1, Nandini. Trust me, of course I know Manik, his work and everything about him. I didn't mean to demean him. I was just curious about him and you know me right, I can't stay with this curiosity? This was just a way to let the truth out of you. Manik is special for you and I can see that. I will stay by your side darling in every move of yours. And I love you. There's no one till now whom I respect as much as I respect you.

Nandu(chuckles): You love me. You respect me. You consider me as an inspiration. Aur kuch bach gaya kya, Abhimanyu?

Abhi sighs seeing her normal.

Abhi(bowed his head down dramatically): Jaan bhi haazir hai aapke naam, Janeman.

Nandu(rolling her eyes): And the Abhimanyu Thakkar is back again.

Abhi(teased): Chalo. You get the designs finalized by your future heir and inform me. As you don't want to come on a date with me, let me find some girl for myself.

He winks and pecks her forehead before leaving the room. Cabir was hell confused with all the happenings and had frowns on his forehead but decided to leave to clear his head.

Cabir(softly): Nandu, main bhi nikal raha hun.

Nandu(chuckles): Ok. But stop frowning. Jaise hi Manik aayega, I will ask him to call you.

He gives her a small smile and leaves.

After a few minutes

Manik hurriedly enters the office and bumps into someone making the person glare at him. 

Who do you think Manik bumped this time? And why is he in a hurry? Did he mess up anything or something else?

A few words for Nandini and her trust on Manik? 

A few words for Abhimanyu?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6M 127K 200
248K 19.8K 97
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...
SHIKAST By imdone

Fanfiction

183K 27K 74
Hiii😁
40.9K 4K 61
Kuch Rishte Aise bhi Description: Kuch Rishte aise bhi hote hai, jinhe hum kabhi describe nahi kar paate. Kehne ko toh har rishte ka naam hota hai, j...