Blood Bound

By issavibeeeee

Inmate-#14A5473 Camille Royel A.K.A "Luna" was a 21 year old Felon. Camille wasn't your typical average femal... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors note.
Authors note again 🀣
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34...
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Not a chapter but Plz ReadπŸ˜₯
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60-FINALE Pt.1
Finale
Epilogue.
Sequel Alert!
ANOTHER SEQUEL ALERT!
HEADS UP!!

Chapter 11

11.9K 311 122
By issavibeeeee

Luna...

We was at Ihop, and The table was filled with silence as we ate our food. I stopped eating once I noticed that Cj wasn't. He just looked down at his plate ,not saying nothing.

"not gonna eat?" I asked him ,wiping my mouth with a napkin.

He shrugged, "not hungry."

I sighed ,this kid really had a bad ass attitude problem.

"Eat ,its gon' make you feel better, you're not yourself when youre hungry."Meecho chuckled , clearing his throat once he noticed Cj wasn't laughing.

"I'm good." He sighed,still not making no eye contact with us.

I took a deep breath,stopping myself from hopping across this table and slapping the shit out of him,I didn't take my pills this morning so if I was to get upset right now ,it wouldn't be pretty.

"I know you're upset , but at least be grateful Meech was nice enough to bring us here , and to see your fuckin' mom."

Cj sucked his teeth before getting up and walking out.

I scoffed , "you're not deadass right now Cj." I said myself before getting up,but Meecho stopped me.

"I got him." He said ,standing up and handing me his credit card for the waiter,then walking out.

                                       ***

Meecho....

I know how Luna's temper is , and by the way this day is going ,I know the way she react to things wouldn't be nice. With this whole Tina and her son situation,it had her mind in different places,and The way Cj was acting she would fuck him up in public without caring.

"Yo" I called after him,he just continued to walk the car.

Nigga was acting like a real bitch right now ,I'm not even gon' lie.

Once we got to the car he sighed before leaning back on it , I did the same.

"What's on your mind bro'?"

He scoffed, "Stop sitting here acting like you give a fuck about my thoughts my nigga..I know you could  give two fucks."

I chuckled , "oh yea?and what the fuck makes you think that?"

"You don't know me."

I nodded, "you right—I don't" I paused, "but from the looks of it ,We gon' be around each other for a long ass time so I might as well get to know you."

"Nah" he shook his head, looking away to all the people and cars going by. "I'm good on opening up to people I don't know."

I shook my head , this is one stubborn ass kid.

"This about that whole situation with ya' moms?"

He sighed before runnin' his hands down his face... he hesitated to talk before he started speaking, "you could say that."

"So what's on ya mind bro?"

"A lot of shit— life." He spoke , "shit is always on my mind ,bunch of fuckin' questions goin' through my head ,trynna figure out why the fuck was this the life I chose? And why the fuck did all this shit have to happen to me ?" He Licked his lips before chucklin' not in a funny way,but in a way that you could tell ,he was emotional.

"No need to question anything that's goin' on, shit happens for the best of us— only the strong survive and look at you...you still here."

"Nah , this ain't fair...I'm seventeen,my life should've been way better than this." He stopped , "I ain't trynna be on no soft shit,you probably don't wanna hear this sentimental shit anyway."

I looked and saw Luna heading this way.

"On some real shit ,I do" I unlocked the car doors . "You smoke?"

He nodded.

"Aight how bout' we roll up later on and chop it up..you seem to have a lot on your mind."

"Aight" he agreed.

Luna walked over with an ihop bag in her hand.

"Did you cool off?" She handed it to him.

"Sum' like that." He lowly spoke,taking the bag before sitting in the car.

She got in the car ,taking a deep breath and leaning her chair back. "I'm gonna take a nap" she said.

"Where im droppin' y'all off at?"

"My house."

I nodded without saying another word.

***

The drive back to the city didn't take as long as I thought it would ,traffic wasn't bad and we got here in two hours instead of four. I had got a call my from my boy Marcus , tellin' me the guys was having a meetin'. To be honest ,I've been distancing myself from the gang shit cuz' I've been thinking about just leaving all of that shit alone,I got my businesses so everything straight money wise. I know Rodney not gon' let me off that easily though, so I was prepared for whatever.

I heard a phone ringing in the back ,it was Cj's, so I turned down the music.

"Yo?" He answered.

"Nah I'm almost back in the hood tho,got some shit I gotta take care of..."

"Yea....you seen him,tell him I wanna link up to cope with this whole Khalil shit,shit hasn't been sittin' right with me..."

"Ight I'll let you know when I'm on my way."

"Ight later bro."

I looked in the rear view mirror and saw him lean back in his seat with a smirk on his face ,scrolling on his phone.

"Watchu' back there smirkin' about ?"

He shrugged , "finally get to see a friend I ain't see in a long time."

"Oh yea?, who's the friend ?"

He scrunched his face up, "Why you questionin' me like you my pops or some shit."

"Because I know what the fuck you doin', and it's not happenin' you heard what ya moms said." I looked at Luna seeing that she was still sleep.

Cj sucked his teeth, "Meecho,I ain't trynna do shit ..all of my friends goin' through a tough time ,we just lost somebody that was close to us."

I curled my lips , "didn't you just say they wasn't ya mans ?only Justice was?"

"And I also said that I ain't see Myles in mad long , he was Khalil friend too." He sighed , "I swear to everything I love I'm not gon kill Justice,Ima let y'all handle that— I don't even think he's gonna be there."

Even though I knew he was lying ,I still went along with it. But I was gon' make sure I warned Luna to keep her eyes on him.

I pulled up in front of her building before rubbing her gently so she would wake up ,which caused her to jump a little.

I furrowed my brows , "You good?"

She sighed, "you can't be doing shit like that while I'm sleep Meech." She stretched her body out before sitting up.

"Damn,we got here fast." She looked out the window.

"Wasn't no traffic." I shrugged, "you doing anything tonight?"

"With the way this day went ,I think I need a couple drinks." She chuckled.

"Ight ,how about we go out somewhere"I smirked, "you could invite Tyler and Mel."

"So y'all just gon forget about me?."Cj sat up with his head between both Luna and I.

"Actually,I need you to keep an eye out for my grandmother tonight— with everything that's goin' on,I wouldn't be surprised if that nigga lucky decided to pop up."

Cj nodded, "aight, I could do that for you."

I squinted my eyes at him, and he knew exactly why.

Luna grabbed her purse from under the seat,and unbuckled her seatbelt.

"We still on for that blunt Cj, so don't go missing."

He gave me a side eye,catching on to what I was doing.

They got out the car and headed inside the building. I had to make a couple of runs real
Quick and get to the money. My first stop, was my sisters house.

***

I rung her buzzer,and she buzzed me in.. I had a couple of things I needed to get off my chest, and my sister Lourdes was the perfect person to give me the best advice.

She text me telling me the door was open for me, so I made myself in to the smell of cake. I walked to the kitchen and seen my sister and my niece Amina in the kitchen ,mixing up some cake batter.

Once my niece saw me her whole face lightened up.

"Uncle Meechooo!" She jumped in my arms.

"wassup,baby girl" I kissed her cheek.

She jumped down, "Look,we're making a cake" her squeaky voice squealed throughout the kitchen.

"I see." I smiled

"Actually,this is our second one"my sister chuckled before coming to kiss my cheek, "Hey little bro."

"Wassup Lo." I went to hang my jacket up on the rack she had in the living room.

My niece Kyla was my pride and joy, her and my daughter Mariah were the best of friends. Kyla still doesn't know about death and all that other shit so we just told her that Mariah was at the park with God.Losing my daughter made me realize that I can't let my business and my wrong doings interfere with my family. I made sure that I came to them ,instead of them having to come to me. If something was to ever happen to my niece or my sister ,I'll lose my mind the same way I lost my mind when I lost my daughter. Lourdes and Kyla were the only family that I had left that I was close to. My mother left the both of us with our father and my father was the one who raised us,up until he got killed because of this gang shit. My mother's family never tried to contact us ,it was always my father side. I used to be close to them til' I realized how fake they asses were, now I just keep my distance.

"Ky, go head' in the room and play with your toys while mommy and uncle Meech talk okay?"

She frowned and nodded , "okay." She walked to the back , leaving me and my sister alone in the kitchen.

"You hungry?" She asked.

I shook my head , "nah I just ate."

She nodded, before sitting down in the sit across from me. "So wassup,everything good on your end ?"

"Eh" I leaned my hand side to side. "Somewhat."

"Soooo—you gon talk orrr?"

I chuckled , "aight so you remember Cornell right ? My old best friend that just died not to long ago?"

She nodded , "how could I not remember him?his little ass stayed trynna flirt with me" she chuckled.

"Well he has a sister , and she was locked up for a little minute."

She furrowed her brows " I never knew he had a sister."

"I did , he talked about her all time,I just never got to meet her."

"So,what about her?" Lo asked ,getting comfortable in her seat.

"so at first ,I ain't gon' lie— I wanted to fuck but, she wasn't having it at all."

"Oooou I like her already" she rested her chin on her hand.

I chuckled , "she gives off this tomboy impression like ,the way she dresses...no tight clothes, but she still wears like eyelashes and and lipgloss and shit. I don't know it's just, something about her that just grabs me closer to her day by day."

"Maybe because you're so used to females throwing themselves at you because you've got money , and your own condo,and cars and shit." She cleared her throat, "and then,you've finally met one different female."

I scoffed , "oh she for damn sho' is different."

"What do you mean? What's her name anyway?"

"Camille,but everybody calls her Luna."

"And why is that?"

I shrugged before letting out a small chuckle , "I don't wanna say she's crazy but ,she could be calm one minute but if you push the wrong button she goes the fuck off..like outta no where."

"So she's bi polar ?"

"Nah" I shook my head , "I don't know."

"Does she do it all the time?"

I thought for a second, "now that I realize it ,Yea,and she don't take shit from nobody & I mean no—body."

"Well that's what prison does to you, how long was she in there ?"

"Since She was fifteen, she's twenty one now."

My sister blew out a breath , "Damn that's a long time. I'm not gonna ask for what because it's none of my business but, what did you think about that?"

" ion' know Lo." I gazed at the table , "it's like once you get to know her she's this perfect ass person... like our bond grew so strong this past month. And all that gang banging shit I just put that shit past her cuz' I don't think of her as no gang banger. She's just somebody out here trynna' survive the only way she knows."

Lo smiled and nodded , "and that's a good way of thinking instead of judging her, you don't know about her past or what she's been through."

"She never really opens up to me , She keeps her guards up all the time. I mean,she gave me a hard ass time when I met her...but now, we go everywhere together."

"You're getting attached Meechie." My sister smirked. "You really like this women huh?"

I smirked , "It's Gettin' there, I mean I had one of my lil' hoes pull up to the crib the other day and my dick didn't even get hard."

"Oh yea ,ya ass is definitely getting attached." She laughed , "what about her though? Do you think she feels the same way?"

I shook my head , "we never kissed or nothing, and to be honest,she always talkin' about how she doesn't trust niggas or men period."

"Hm" my sister thought , "maybe something happened to her in the past that makes her feel that way."

"She was sleep earlier, and I rubbed her a little to wake her up and she jumped and shit."

She nodded her head slowly , "something definitely must've happened to her in the past."

"Like rape or some shit ?"

She shrugged , "it could be, that's one of the only ways she would feel like that. If she didn't have good relationships with men like her father or uncles or anybody then she must've been molested or something."

"But She was close to her brother , he always protected her."

"And why do you think?"

I had to sit and think for a minute. Everything my sister was saying was making hella' sense. I wonder everyday why Luna acted the way she acted, but I never really got the chance to hear her story. Every time I would try to get her to open up, she just changes the whole subject.

"I'm sure she'll get comfortable enough to open up to you,you just gotta give it time. Sounds to me like she's strong and she's real,she'll let you know wassup Sooner or later."

"But I don't want us to fuck up the type of bond we got,you know when couples first were friends then they get into relationships and everything just changes. Ion' want that shit to happen."

"It won't." She shook her head, "y'all grown ,if y'all were to ever get together the bond won't change unless you let it...just let things take time."

I nodded , "you right."

I ain't really show Luna how I felt about her , all I know was I was definitely catching feelings. But before I even try something , I wanna make sure that me and her are on the same page.

The timer went off.

"Oh,the cake is done." She got up and walked over to the oven taking out the pan of cake.  I heard little footsteps running towards the kitchen.

"Mommy is the cake finished?" Kyla asked,peeking her head in the kitchen.

"Almost baby,let it cool off so we can put the icing on it,I'm gonna put the other cake in now."

"Okay" she smiled ,before walking back to room.

I would tell my sister about everything else that was going on ,but I though it was best to keep that to myself. I didn't want her to feel like I was a kiss sass for everything I was doin', cuz' I'm not.

"So,who's this new boyfriend you was tellin' me about." I asked ,leaning back in my seat.

"Oh , just moved back to New York from Cali." She smiled,closing the oven.

Wait,hold the fuck up.

"Oh yea?" I asked , she sat down back in her seat.

"Yea" she nodded, "his name is Lucky and he's a nice guy."

Damn,I fuckin' knew it.

"Lucky huh?" I let out a little smirk,I didn't wanna let her notice my sarcasm. This was just easy access for Luna to catch this nigga,but I had to make sure my sister wasn't around first.

"How's he treating you and Kyla?

"He loves Kyla as if she was his own,and as for me? His name explains it all,he makes me feel like the luckiest women in the world." She blushed, but frowned once she noticed my expression. "What's wrong ?"

I cleared my throat and smiled , "nothing,I'm glad he makes you feel that way—if he hurt you or Ky  he's dead,I'm just full warning you."

She sighed playfully rolling her eyes , "he's not, I promise."

"Ight" I felt Vibration in my pocket. I took out my phone and seen a text message notification from Marcus.

"Yo bro, meeting starts at 7:30 ,be on your way."

"Ight ,I'm leaving out now."

I put my phone back in my pocket before standing up.

"You leaving ?"my sister asked.

"Yea I got a meeting" I kissed her cheek.

"Alright,Ky,come say bye to your uncle!" She yelled out .

"Coming!" I heard her make her way over. "See you later uncle Meechie."

"Later princess" I kissed her cheek,pulling out fifty dollars from my pocket. "Here this is for you okay?make sure you save that."

"Okay"she smiled.

"Sis you need some bread?" She smirked and shook her head.

"No I'm good, keep your money you earned it."

I sucked my teeth, "you know if I got y'all got."

"Yea and I also know that you don't have to give me money every time you come over here " she chuckled.

I grabbed my jacket from the coat rack, "aight aight.." I chuckled , "I'll see y'all later."

"Later" they said before I opened the door, leaving out after.
                                        ***
Later that night...

Cairo (Cj)...

I ate the food that Luna grandmother made,and this shit was bussin'. At first she was confused as to why Luna had me here, so she made up a lie and said her friend from jail asked for a favor and that was to watch me until she gets home.

It felt good being around her grandmother though,it's been a minute since I've actually been comfortable around someone , and she made me feel right at home.

"You gotta teach me how to cook grandma ,this taste mad good."

She chuckled , "One day when I'm off of work ;I'll teach you."

I smiled , "can't wait."

My phone vibrated on the table and I looked seeing it was a text from Myles.

"Wassup, I copped some dope you wanna roll up now?" 1:30 Am.

"Yea , send me the address,who you with?"1:31 Am

"Just me and Justice." 1:32 A.m

"Ight,I'll be on my way soon." 1:32 A.m

I finished scooping the rest of the food on my plate before standing up.

"Where you going ?" Grandma asked me ,while washing the dishes.

"Oh,my girlfriend wants me to come over." I lied.

"This late ?"

I chuckled , "Yes,you know how girls are."

She made a face, "make sure you take a condom."

I laughed at her statement before heading to the room and getting the gun from under the bed.

I couldn't let Luna take this one, Justice done put me through too much shit with his fake ass so I wanted to be the one to end him,And that's exactly what I'm gonna do.

I already had my black hoodie on, and everything else I wore was black just in case there were any cameras around,I was gon' make sure I put my hoodie on ,so my face won't be recognized.

It was time for this nigga to be gone for good.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 708 32
"πΉπ“Šπ’Έπ“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‡π“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ“π“Šπ“‰ " 𝑽𝒐𝒏 π’ˆπ’“π’π’‚π’π’†π’… 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 π’‡π’Šπ’π’π’†π’… π’Žπ’† 𝒖𝒑 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’“π’Ž π’”π’†π’Žπ’†π’, π’π’†π’‚π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’š...
1.1M 64.3K 34
"Mama, I can't just leave Abir." I admitted, telling her exactly why I couldn't do this. Not only would she be snatching me away from my family and...
87.9K 2.1K 54
Camille is a thug from the hard cold streets of brooklyn. She has been a hustler since she was five. Her momma was strung out on drugs real bad. They...
211K 5.7K 42
Diamond had a fucked up childhood which turned her into a thug. She starts falling for a boy but he doesn't know how fucked up she is and neither doe...