Blood Bound

By issavibeeeee

Inmate-#14A5473 Camille Royel A.K.A "Luna" was a 21 year old Felon. Camille wasn't your typical average femal... More

Introduction
Chapter One
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Authors note.
Authors note again 🀣
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24.
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34...
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Not a chapter but Plz ReadπŸ˜₯
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60-FINALE Pt.1
Finale
Epilogue.
Sequel Alert!
ANOTHER SEQUEL ALERT!
HEADS UP!!

Chapter 10

9.8K 332 26
By issavibeeeee

Luna...

We sat and waited for Vick to come down. I was nervous because I was thinking about how she would react seeing her son here ,with me. I wondered if she was gonna be happy to see him,or would she be upset. I was still trynna figure out how I was gon' tell her about the whole situation with him and Justice.

"Lu,I'ma go to the bathroom." Cj said before getting up, he looked a little nervous.

I furrowed my brows , "You good ?"

He nodded , "Yea, I just gotta pee." I sighed as he walked away,I knew he was nervous, but I wasn't gonna say anything. Shit,I would be nervous too if I have to tell my mom about how I was supposed to kill her best friend.

"You think he good?" Meecho asked me.

"To be honest—" I shook my head, "no".

I heard the ringing to the gate open and looked up and saw Vickie being brought over to the table , the biggest smile came across my face...I was so happy to see my best friend.

We hugged each other so tight as we stayed in each other's embrace. "Fuck,I missed you" I pulled back as we looked at each other.

"I missed you too." She chuckled, before we both sat down.

"This is my friend Meecho."

He smiled and put his hand out... "nice to meet you"

She smiled back , "nice to meet you too." They both shook hands and she got comfortable in his seat.

"So are y'all like friends ,or Boyfriend and Girl—"

"Friends V" I widened my eyes at her a little giving her the "chill out" face.

she chuckled, "Yea for now."

I playfully rolled my eyes, "Here you go."

"What I'm just saying" she shrugged.

"I love your energy already Vick" Meecho laughed... "See Lu,at least she knows wassup"

I side eyed him , "don't even play yourself."

"Yea I forgot Luna is strictly pussy." Vickie joked, causing both her and Meecho to laugh.

"Nah ,That was only in here."

"Lu, you never told me you was gay." Meecho furrowed his eyes.

I sighed , "I'm not ...just needed some entertainment in here."

"Yea She was F—" Vickie stopped her sentence with widened eyes , I figured she seen Cj coming this way.

"Is that—is that my son?" She looked at me with Glossy eyes . I smirked.

"Yea."

She stood up, "oh my god" she pulled him into her arms. "My baby."

I watched as he slowly hugged her back .... she kissed him on his cheek multiple times before hugging him again. "I missed you so much." She pulled back to examine him, Meecho and I smiled at the moment they were having...it's been years since she saw her son.

"You've grown so much." He gave out a small smirk before nodding and sitting down next to her.

"Why you didn't tell me you was bringing my baby" she playfully mushed me.

"it was a surprise" I chuckled. "And...we needed to talk to you about something."

Her smile faded, "is everything good?. She sat up in her seat.

I took a deep breath before clearing my throat. "Well when we were on the phone and I kept asking you if you and the girls were good is because that sneaky ass Bitch Tina was plottin' on killing us."

Her whole face changed, "what!" She slightly yelled..

"To get to me she was gonna try and kill y'all first,so I came to warn you to strap up an get that bitch cuz' her time here is done V."

She nodded , "how did you find all of this out ?"

"I told her." Meecho added , "there was this black SUV that kept following Luna , I was workin' when I saw the same black SUV parked outside of a buildin'— I saw this fat black nigga and your son talking...and I followed them into the building when I heard their conversation.

I looked at Cj and his body tensed up , he quickly looked away before looking back.

Vickie's nose flared up and rage filled her face. "What the fuck were y'all talkin' about?" She asked ,through gritted teeth.

He sighed , "Justice and the rest of the crew were plottin' on killin' Luna— a-and I was apart of it."

She took a deep breath trying to calm herself , "are you fuckin' kidding me?"

"I didn't know who she was ma' I swear I didn't want no parts of it."

"What the fuck did I tell you about hangin' out with that stupid ass lil' boy Cairo?"

"He kept threatening to kill Cj if he didn't do what he asked." I jumped in, I didn't want Vick to think her son was a killer.

She scoffed, and shook her head. "I'm gonna kill this filthy bitch."

"Vick please be smart about it,you don't need more years added to your sentence."

She nodded , "I am— but You do me one favor and kill that lil' son of a bitch."

I smirked, "I'm already ahead of you on that one"

"Make sure This one isn't there." She nodded her head towards Cj.

"But I wanna be there, I wanna kill that nigga  myself." Cj said , I seen his jaw clench a little.

Meecho and I looked at each other then back at them.

"What the fuck you talkin' bout you wanna kill him ?— you're not no fuckin' killa' Cai—"

"How you think I've been surviving ma'?" He cut her off. "I've had niggas after me left and right cuz of this nigga you gotta let me do this? I go caught in some deep shi—" he sighed,catching himself before he cursed. "Stuff... because of him, he's a snake and he did me filthy so I want to— please ma'"

She looked at him for a minute before shaking her head, "no—mmm mmm' nope."

He sighed.

Meecho and I just let them have there little talk..we didn't say a word ,this was her son and whatever she says when it comes to him, goes.

"You're not gonna end up like me, I'm not lettin' that happen"

Cj sucked his teeth, "what could you possibly do if you're locked up here? Huh?"

"Cj chi—"

"Nah,let him talk." Vick cut me off, without takin' her eyes off of him.

I didn't want this shit to turn into an argument ,this the last thing we need right now.

"You actin' like I can't handle myself." Cj was upset, I could hear it all on his voice.

Vickie scoffed , "you can't"

"Watchu' think I've been doing all of these years?Aunty Lisa wasn't taking care of me..I was taking care of myself."

She squinted her eyes at him, confused to what he was saying. "Whatchu' mean aunty Lisa wasn't taking care of you,you living under her roof aren't you ?"

"You mean the crack house that's always empty?" He chuckled, "oh I'm living lavish ma'...Aunt Lisa's house is what I've always dreamed of." His sarcasm pissed Vick off and her hand went into a rock form,trying to control herself from slapping him.

"Aight that's enough." I said.

"I'm done with this visit" Vick said while standing up.

I sighed, "Vick Wai—"

"C.O Johnson , I'm ready to go back to my cell!" She called out ,not taking her eyes off of Cj.

He didn't wanna make no type of eye contact with her ,he was just as angry as she was.

The C.O came over to get her,her eyes were glossy as she walked away before finally turning around away from us.

I knew that shit was gonna escalate quickly.

It got quiet for a minute..we had to wait for Vick to get searched before we could be able to leave. Once the guard said it was okay for us to leave we got up and left.

"That was not how that visit was supposed to go." Meecho said before unlocking the car doors.

I didn't say anything I just stayed quiet. It's like the more time I spend around Cj the more I realize that he's an angry kid . He had a rough childhood ,no mom and dad around ,not a good living space.So,I get that he needed to let off some steam...but that wasn't a way for him to tell his mom that shit.

"Y'all wanna go eat IHOP or sum'?" Meecho asked before pulling off.

I nodded, "Yea,we could do that."

                                    ***

Meanwhile, at the Prison.

As soon as Vickie got back to her cell she went to handle what she had to handle.Rage filled her body and she felt like tearing somebody apart. Vick felt bad that she didn't know the way her son was living ,but he could've fooled her because he was dressed as if life was great.

It was Rec time so she went to meet up with Tasha and Von ,she needed to let out some anger and needed to handle Tina once and for all. She already had came  up with a plan in her head and she knew for a fact that today would be Tina's last day breathing.

"How was the visit ?" Von asked.

Vickie Scoffed and rolled her eyes as she leaned against the wall, She examined the basketball game that was goin' on and an even better plan came to her head.

"So I'm guessin' it was a bad visit ?"Tasha asked ,standing next to her.

"It was alright"

"You wasn't happy to see Lu?"

She looked at both of the girls and smirked , "I was more than happy to see her,she actually brought my son."

Von eyes widened a lil' in shock, "word?,how'd that go?"

Vick shrugged , "it was alright."

"Just aight? You ain't seen the lil' nigga in years."

"I'll tell y'all later but right now we gotta focus on somethin' else." She stepped closer to them and looked around to make sure nobody was lookin'.

"I gotta kill Tina today" she spoke lowly.

Tasha furrowed her brows in confusion , "da' fuck?,why?"

"She had a plan to come and kill us ,and not only that she got her son to try and Kill Luna."

"That bitch is that selfish to make her kid do her dirty work?" Von shook her head, "so wassup when we doing this ?"

Vickie looked at the basketball court ,then back at both Tasha and Von. "Y'all got y'all shanks on y'all?"

They nodded.

"I always keep it on me " Von said.

Vick nodded, "good— cuz were doin' it now.

"How?" Tasha asked .

"We're gonna round up some girls, and when were playing defense ..start a fight or some shit and then once it turns into a brawl,I'll make sure I'm guarding Tina so I can shank her."

"Sure this gon' work without you getting caught?" Von asked.

"It's a brawl,a whole bunch of bitches fighting so it really won't be noticeable.

Von nodded slowly , "I ain't gon' lie that's some good ass thinkin'"

Vickie chuckled before heading over to Tina's table. They whole conversation stopped once she walked over,all eyes were now on her.

face. "Wassup?yall up for a game of basketball?."

She looked directly at Tina.

Tina shrugged , "depends on what the winners get."

"Get some money put into commissary." Vickie smiled.

"Shit,I'm down."she stood up.

"Aight ,let me go gather my team."

Vickie walked away to gather up some girls, and prepared for the game.

Once the game started ,Vickie Pretended to act like everything was normal. Once she gave Von the "look" it was go time .

"My nigga you cheated." Von spoke to the girl she was guarding."

"How the fuck I cheated?"

"You stood in the paint for more than three seconds ,cheating ass bitch."

The girl got in Von face , "you better watch who the fuck you're talkin' to."

"Bitch shut the fuck up" she punched the girl one time in the face causing the girl to punch back ,then the brawl began.

Tina was right in front of Vickie and Vickie pulled her in closer , stabbing her three times in the stomach,before letting her go, then fighting another girl to make it seem like she didn't fight Tina.

The C.O's came to break everything up.

"Inmate down!" One of the C.I'd yelled. He spoke into his Walkie Talkie, "we've got a code blue in the yard....Tina Wilson."

"Alright everybody on the ground with both hands down now...this is a lockdown."

The alarm went off throughout the whole prison, Tina's body laid there ,lifeless..eyes still open ,blood pouring out from her body,but no breathing.

Vickie was between both Von and Tasha.

She looked at Von and a smirk appeared on both of their faces.

Vickie would kill to protect her girls ,and that's exactly what she did, and she didn't regret it not one bit. Tina fucked with them all the time, she's the reason for some of the scars Vickie had on her body..now hearing that Tina's son was doing Her son dirty ,that was just the icing on the cake,she didn't even have to second guess that Luna wasn't gonna get Tina's son next ,she always kept her word..But,she didn't want Cj in it at all.

Bitch got what she deserved,dont fuck with mine ,I won't fuck with yours.. your time away from your son,has just been cut short Bitch.
___________________________________

I'm thinking about giving Cj a POV🤔 I wanna make him one of the main characters too.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.7K 695 31
"πΉπ“Šπ’Έπ“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ‘” π’Ήπ’Ύπ“‡π“‰π“Ž π“ˆπ“π“Šπ“‰ " 𝑽𝒐𝒏 π’ˆπ’“π’π’‚π’π’†π’… 𝒂𝒔 𝒉𝒆 π’‡π’Šπ’π’π’†π’… π’Žπ’† 𝒖𝒑 π’˜π’Šπ’•π’‰ π’‰π’Šπ’” π’˜π’‚π’“π’Ž π’”π’†π’Žπ’†π’, π’π’†π’‚π’—π’Šπ’π’ˆ π’Žπ’š...
192K 4.7K 76
Fraternal girl twins and their parents moved to New York from what one of them considered as her Perfect Life in Atlanta, while the other one was rea...
266K 8K 40
Mahogany is a young innocent 17 year old girl who is in her final year of school. She's got her best friends around her so nothing could possibly go...
2.3K 79 18
COMPLETED (14/2/21-7/9/21) β—βš WARNINGβš β— This book does contain graphic description of violence, obscene language and sensitive topics!! Read At Your O...