Wait... Me! an adopted by bts...

By AshtonPena3

Eun-Kyung is an 12 yr old boy who lives in an orphanage. (a/n I know the name is a girl name but who cares XD... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
Not an update
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
about book 2....

chapter 8

1.5K 38 3
By AshtonPena3

Eun pov

"Guys you can't just- well you do like a smurf yoongi with the beanie" jungkook said.

"Jungkook I swear to god " yoongi said angrily.

"Sorry" jungkook mumbled.

"Does this wash off" taehyung said.

"Uh... yea I think so" I said rubing my neck. Imma tell you something real quick before I get in trouble I don't really know if that's washable.... I know I know look at the information that's on the tube before I use it.

"What do you mean you think" yoongi said.

"Well... Hold on" I said going to his bathroom where I threw the tube away. I grabbed the tube and ran back downstairs. I read the information on it and sighed in relief.

"Good news is that it comes off" I said with a smile.

" and what about the bad news" rap mon said.

"Bad news is its going to take about 2 weeks to come off" I said.

" 2 WEEKS! I DONT HAVE 2 WEEKS, WE HAVE A FANMEETING TOMORROW!" yoongi yelled.

" before you kill us I have to tell you that.... it was j hope's idea" I said.

"What! No it wasn't it was YOUR idea" he defended himself. We started arguing about while the others just looked at us.

"Okay shush you two! Eun go to the corner you're in timeout for 10 minutes" jin said.

"WHAT! I'm not going to timeout!" I yelled.

"Do you want to make it 20 minutes" he said sternly.

"Let me go to the timeout" I said walking to the corner.

"As for you j hope you have to clean the dishes every time we eat for a week" jin said.

" UGH fine" j hope said.

"And yoongi you'll just have to suck it up for 2 weeks until you can wash it off" jin said to him.

Welp. That backed fired. Now I'm in timeout.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8K 232 19
Song YuJin is 15 years old. ever since she was 10 years old shes been moved through foster and care homes. Today is the day she is gonna get adopted...
178 0 14
a J-hope fanfic with some Taejin Jikook Sugamonster In this story you play a nineteen year old girl who goes by the name of Jinnie. You had a rough s...
32.1K 587 19
Y/n was adopted by BTS. Youwill have some up and downs, but in the end you and all of BTS are going to live happy ever after.
183K 3.7K 48
Hana, a 13 year old girl with a big personality and a big lover of music, dancing, drawing and cooking though she has a secret power that she hasn't...