The Contract (JenLisa)

By fiftyshadesoflimario

"If we both aren't married by the age of 27, will you marry me?" "Hmm, okay!" "Really?!" "Really." ------ if... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39

12

6.3K 234 191
By fiftyshadesoflimario

•LISA•

"Holy shit" I quickly said when we pulled away. I smile at the raven-haired girl but the only look I saw on her face was fear.

"Lisa, I'm so sorry. It was in the moment and I-"

Her words were like daggers, piercing through my heart within each time her mouth opened.

"It's fine, Nini" I faked a smile and kissed her forehead one more time but she pushed me away.

"No! None of this is fine, Lisa! That never should've happened! If anyone finds out that I kissed a girl, it's over for me! I'm so sorry, Lisa! That kiss, was an accident. Can you please just- forget it ever happened?"

She ran back to the site, leaving me alone in the darkness.

Tears were rapidly rolling down my face. I ran even farther than where I am now and started screaming in frustration. I yelled my emotions out and cried myself until I felt my heart clench so hard that I couldn't breathe. Then, darkness took over me.

——

"Lisa! Lisa, can you hear me? Lisa, wake up! Lisa! Shit! Jisoo, I found her!" Water was being splashed on my face and I felt warm hands shaking my body awake.

"D-Dahyun-" I let out really weakly.

"Here, I brought more water." Jisoo quickly ran up to Dahyun and sat me up.

"Thank goodness you found her." A deep voice echoed as I felt myself being lifted up. It wasn't long until I went unconscious again.

——

Monitors. Wires. White walls.

"Shit!" I hissed, feeling the needle piercing through my skin.

"Calm down, sweetie. It's just a pain killer." The doctor said

"How the fuck can you actually call that a pain killer if it gives me pain in the first place?" I asked annoyed, with my eyebrows furrowed

"Stop being such a smart ass, Manoban." I flinched in surprise, hearing a familiar voice.

"Good morning to you too, love." I replied with a smile on my face

"Wait here, I'll tell the others you're up" She got up from the bench and blew me a playful kiss before exiting, making me chuckle.

"You gotta start taking care of yourself, Lis. Do they know about it yet?" Pots, my doctor, asked me.

"No, they don't." I massaged my temples, stressed out.

"Do you even plan on telling them?" Pots asked me with all seriousness.

"Ohyo ohyo ohyo!! Plan on telling who what?" Sana entered the room quickly, wiggling her eyebrows at me.

"Well if it isn't my mistress!" I joke, quickly dismissing my chat with Pots

"Why do you give such weird ass nicknames to people?" Tzuyu entered the room, raising her eyebrow at me, making me chuckle

"I'll give you guys time to each other. Call for me if you feel any pain" Pots winked at me, making me smile.

Pots, well Pots has always been considered family to me. Her parents and mine have been childhood friends but I only got the chance to meet Pots when she was in college and I was in 3rd grade, I think?

"Oh my god, my baby! Are you okay? Wait of course you're not okay? What happened? Who did this to you? Did someone do this to you? Do you remember me?" Jihyo cupped my face and squished my cheeks, bombarding me with questions I didn't even catch halfway.

"I'm fine, Thomas. You don't have to worry, of course I remember you! I'll never ever, ever forget you!" I offered a small but reassuring smile to the concerned beaut in front of me.

"We were worried sick about you, Lisa!" Nayeon frowned, with the others nodding in agreement.

My friends were here. Well, most of them as far as I can see.

"Where's Nini?" I asked, hope filling my tone.

Jisoo came up to me with a sympathetic look, "She's uhm... she's not here, Li. She said she has some school stuff to do."

I purse my lips, swallowing the breath I didn't know I was holding in.

"Oh."

That was all I managed to say.

"We uhm, we brought you chikin! I'm sharing you my chikin just for now, because I love you" Jisoo handed me a box while puffing her left cheek.

"Yay, oh my god, you're sharing us chikin? This is a miracle! God really does exist!" Momo jumped with excitement, clapping her hands

"It's really cute of you to think I, Jisoo Kim, will be sharing my chikin with any of you, Lisa excluded." The short girl laughed out, snorting.

"You bitch." Momo glared, earning a playful kiss from Jisoo.

"Thanks, Chu. I really appreciate you sharing your chikin with me" I hold in my laughter.

"Yah, don't fucking laugh at me, I'm sharing chikin. Take some before I change my mind."

——

A knock on the door was heard about 20 minutes later.

"Sorry I'm late! My mom didn't wanna let me come until I finished all my homework," Jeongyeon panted

"Hey, spaghetti head" The girl who had just arrived ruffled my hair.

"Hey, coconut head," I smile at her sarcastically, swatting her hand away from my hair.

"I swear to fucking god you give shit ass nicknames" Tzuyu laughed out in the corner.

"Shut it, chewing gum." I rolled my eyes playfully, before we heard a knock on the door.

Can it be? Holy shit, it is.

Jennie Kim.

Nothing else occupied my mind since the incident.

I prevent myself from smiling, reminiscing on what happened a few days ago.

I just stared at her blankly while she just stood there, shifting uncomfortably.

"Don't just stand there, get in here, silly! And close the door." Rosé called her.

Another figure followed her inside my room.

"Oh. Hey, Julian. What are you doing here?" Jisoo asked quite annoyed.

I just continued staring at Jennie, studying the petite brunette, making her shift uncomfortably even more.

Silence filled the room.

"Who's up for some truth or dare?" Rosé awkwardly laughed, breaking the ear-breaking silence; but not my gaze on the cat-eyed girl.

——

"Jennie, truth or dare?" Momo asked.

"Truth." She replied quite confidently

"Ohyo ohyo!! Do you like-like anyone in this room right now?" Sana wiggled her eyebrows.

"Uhh....yeah, I do." Jennie smiled softly.

Jisoo nudged my side, smiling.

"Does that person have an L in his/her name?" Chu bit her lip, preventing her smile.

"I can only answer one truth per turn. Try again." Jennie stuck her tongue out and laughed a bit.

I used to make her laugh too. A lot.

It took almost 30 minutes before reaching Jennie again.

"Truth or dare?" I asked, waiting for her reply. She was just staring at me but I narrowed my eyes on her, making it seem like I was glaring at her.

"Oh, dare." She said, snapping out of her thoughts.

"I dare you to answer my answer from earlier. HA! Hoe you thought you could escape me?!" Jisoo evilly laughed.

"Yes, there's an L" Jennie sighed.

The rest of the game consisted of Jisoo interrogating Jennie about her so-called "crush in the room"

We found out that this person had an L, I and A in their name.

"Come on, Jendeuk! Just spill it already!!!" Jisoo shook Jennie by her shoulders.

"Should I?" The brunette looked nervous and started biting on her lip.

Everyone in the room, except for me, nodded with exuberantly.

"Julian and I are actually dating." Jennie looked to the boy beside her and smiled.

That's when my whole world crumbled into nothing.

So did my vision.

Everything started to spin. I felt nauseated.

"LISA! SHIT! DAHYUN CALL THE DOCTOR!"

Then, everything went black.

————

didn't i tell u i'd hurt ur feelings hello there. :———)))

SOOOO, I'M SORRY IF IT TOOK ME SO LONG TO UPDATE.

my dad was rushed to hospital for surgery so i have to be here with him 'til he feels better. school is also a jackass, so there's that.

i'll try to update again soon!

love lots!! xx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

351K 14.1K 83
"I never ask you to love me, neither to choose you as someone I'd love in an Eternity." ⚠Gender Bender Alert⚠ ⚠Mature Contents Alert⚠ If you don't li...
8.5K 159 18
Random oneshots. Warning! Grammatical errors ahead. Will update according to my mood. Doesn't accept requests. Other idols will also appear in this b...
49.6K 2K 25
"C-Can I really do this? What if she finds out?" Why me.... Why did they ask me to do this? A Park Chaeyoung x Male Reader story
139K 4.1K 23
"Why can't you just tell me no? All it will take is that one word to make me let you go. Just say it already! " "I can't say it OK! I can't just say...