Push and Pull | Liskook βœ”

By denisedemenace

❝That's good. My heart belongs to Rosé anyway.❞ More

Prologue (06/02/18)
1. She Waved Back
2. I love you, thanks for being my friend.
3. Using my feelings against me.
4. Brb. I run out of popcorn.
5. I hate purple now.
6. Yes. One step at a time.
7. What.... Princess?
8. Hey Lisa wants to ask something.
9. "You are actually good looking." (Narration)
10. Damn, she ships it THAT hard.
11. Yes, that bitch.
12. Omg these kids need to get married asap.
13. "More lies." (Narration)
14. I want my entertainment back.
15. Time check 2:36 am.
16. "I'm scared Lisa." (Narration)
17. "The tears we cried in silence." (Narration)
18. You deserve better.
19. "I deserved better than that." (Narration)
20. "I've been a bad guy." (Narration)
21. "The world they created for each other." (Narration)
22. I have eyes everywhere baby.
23. "Like the old Jungkook I know." (Narration)
24. "Are you happy now?" (Narration)
25. "He is a good actor, remember it Lisa." (Narration)
26. "Tell her I miss her so much." (Narration)
27. "This is what euphoria is." (Narration)
28. "Yes, this is about you." (Narration)
29. "This thought kept me awake all night."
30. "Do you love Lisa?" (Narration)
31. "Everything changed since that day." (Narration)
32. That's it. We're flying to Jeju.
33. "Partners should stick together, right?" (Narration)
34. "Mrs. Jeon sounded so fine in my ears." (Narration)
35. "I hate that kid." (Narration)
36. She isn't yours.
37. "I think he likes her." (Narration)
39. "Forget it." (Narration)
40. "She'll always be the brightest star." (Narration)
41. "You are born to perform, remember that." (Narration)
42. "Much better." (Narration)
43. Welcome home cheaters.
44. "Hey everyone, can I have a favor?" (Narration)
45. "I feel much better now." (Narration)
46. "Now that's another bomb." (Narration)
47. "I didn't mean to." (Narration)
48. "I want to stay." (Narration)
49. "Then stay." (Narration)
QUESTIONS🌟
50. "We should." (Narration)
Epilogue (09/13/18)

38. "I'll make it up to you." (Narration)

18.9K 781 983
By denisedemenace

3rd Person's Point of View

Jungkook and Lucas stayed in the kitchen throughout the whole night just talking about everything. They became closer despite the little time they came to know each other. Lucas made himself a milk while Jungkook has his coffee, Lucas also grabbed some biscuits and some snacks as they told each other stories. Now we can say that the two boys were bonding for real.

"So you mean you courted her eonnie instead? Wow, what a douche bag." Lucas commented.

Jungkook crossed his arms, "I know. I don't know what has gotten into me to do that. Fuck, I know it, I messed up."

Lucas gave him a pointed look, "Glad you know. Can you imagine how noona felt when you did that? I mean seriously out of all the girls here on earth you messed with her best friend? That's not good hyung."

Jungkook sighed harshly, "Why do you know all these things?! I thought you're not into dating and shits."

"Dude, I'm not dumb like you." Lucas said while laughing.

Jungkook glared at him, "You're still up for some choke slam kid? This time I will not go easy on you."

Lucas laughed loudly and covered his head with his arms, "Ya, no violence here hyung."

Jungkook laughed while watching him, Lucas removed his arms when he realized Jungkook didn't really intend to choke him again, "You know you love noona already for too long but decided to be the biggest jerk to him because you didn't like what you are feeling for her. Poor Lisa noona."

Jungkook was about to hit his shoulder when Lucas stood up away from him and laughed, "Why are you so violent hyung? In this house we only promote world peace."

Jungkook shook his head laughing and pat the seat next to him, Lucas slowly went there and sat, "So you mentioned about your Taehyung hyung liking Lisa noona too, how did you say so?"

Jungkook took a sip first on his coffee, "I know him too well, we've been roommates since I got to Seoul. I know it when he likes someone. He talks so fondly of Lisa any chance that he got, the look on his face told me clearly that he likes her. Well, Lisa is kinda weird and hyper too that is why both of them really get along well, I think Taehyung finds her so fun to be with and interesting. I know hyung isn't that interested to most of the girls that likes him but Lisa really caught his interest. I know it. He is even always willing to ditch his practices for his stage plays for her which is really important to him and he always looked out for her."

Jungkook then opened his phone and showed what Taehyung said on their group chat, "Look at this. He wouldn't be this affected if he didn't feel anything for her right?"

Lucas read the exchanges of messages from the two, "Woah, you're actually right. He really likes Lisa noona. Hey, what if noona see this? Private messaging exists dude."

"I deleted the messages, I'm not that dumb."

"Well, I thought you wouldn't. Well, with what I just heard and read I also think he likes her too."

Jungkook nodded, "I just didn't know why he isn't pursuing her and I didn't know if I should be glad about that or what..." he sighed and smiled sadly, "...I actually think he deserves to be with Lisa than me."

Lucas frowned at him, "Why do I feel like you didn't trust yourself when it comes to her hyung?"

Jungkook looked at him, surprised with what he just said, "That... I mean... Yes... I guess you're right," he sighed defeatedly, "..I'm scared on how capable I am when it comes to hurting her."

Lucas smiled innocently, "But that's just how love is right? When you love you are bound to get hurt. What are you being scared of? Why can't you risk it hyung?"

Jungkook became silent after that, Lucas became serious.

"I honestly think Lisa noona is more than worth it to try and risk."

Jungkook smiled after he heard that, "Of course she is, but it's not that easy Lucas."

Lucas looked at him confusedly, "What? You are just gonna say how much you love her and boom relationship!" Lucas said it like it was that simple.

Jungkook laughed and patted his head, "You're so matured than I am kid, your parents raised you well." he fondly said.

Lucas hit his hand that was messing his hair and frowned, "Argh. My hair is already messy hyung." he whined.

"I can feel there's a reason why are you being like that but I do think you shouldn't let whatever that reason is to stop giving yourself a chance for a true love. I mean, you're gonna regret everything once it was too late."

Jungkook nodded his head and looked at Lucas suspiciously, "Seriously where are you getting all these advices?"

"I watched kdramas..." Jungkook narrowed his eyes on him, Lucas smiled warily, "Dude, real men watch those. You should try too."

"Thanks, but no thanks."

Lucas laughed when he saw his expression, he was grimacing while looking at him full of judgment.

"At least I'm not dumb when it comes to love and shits. But seriously hyung, I do think you should try to move now, you can make her feel what you feel for her little by little with your actions."

Jungkook smiled, "But I think it is too late now after all those pain I gave her."

Lucas frowned, "Oh please, here you go again hyung, nothing's too late as long as she is still there and not in the arms of another dude, you can make it up to her, you have lots of time."

Jungkook offered him a fist bump which Lucas hurriedly returned, "I guess kdramas really help."

Lucas laughed and whispered, "Just don't let other knows you're watching those to avoid misunderstanding."

Jungkook gratefully smiled at him, "Hey. I wanted to apologize for not treating you well the first time we met."

"Jealousy just got through you hyung. I understand. I actually have fun messing with your jealous ass."

Jungkook laughed and gave him a manly hug, "Hey. I'm your hyung now okay? I know we just met and all but I do think of you now as my little brother who loves kdramas and is a love guru."

Lucas laughed and punched his shoulder, "I'm rooting for you hyung. I am hoping to see you and Lisa noona already together when I go and study in Seoul."

"Thank you. I'm waiting for you there. I can't promise anything from now but..... I'll try my best to get her."

Lucas hit his arm while laughing, "Now that's what I want to hear hyung! Go get the girl!"

Jungkook just laughed while shaking his head.

💛💛💛

"Thank you so much Mrs. Wong. If not because of you and your family I do think Jungkook and I will make it because of the cold, we are really thankful because you let us stay in your house, give us food and a place to sleep." Lisa emotionally said.

She was already attached to the Wong family despite the short time being with them, they were very warm and welcoming that she felt safe while with them despite the fact that they lost their way.

Jungkook softly smiled while watching Lisa and enveloped his arm to her shoulder, Lucas raised his brow to him with a teasing smile, Jungkook subtly kicked Lucas making him jumped in surprise.

Mrs. Wong ignored her son already used with his antics and hugged Lisa and Jungkook she was a little teary because she really grew fond of the two, "Visit us here when you have time okay?" she said emotionally.

Lisa nodded and hugged her again, Lucas laughed and happily joined the hug, more like hugging his Lisa noona more, Jungkook laughed and pulled Lucas away from Lisa, "Ya. You're ruining their moment." he whispered to Lucas.

"Tsk. Stop being jealous hyung, I'm completely harmless, don't worry about me, worry about your Taehyung hyung."

Jungkook laughed and gave him headlock while messing his hair, much to Lucas' frustration.

"Argh. I fixed my hair for noona only to be messed by you?"

Jungkook smiled fondly at him, "Hey. Make sure to always update me and message me okay? I'll see you again in Seoul."

They already gave each other their contact numbers to keep their communication despite the long distance they'll have.

Lucas strongly hit his shoulder, "That's for always being violent hyung. And yes, I'll always message you hyung, update me too about Lisa noona and if you already find the balls to confess please let me be the first one to know, though I know that'll take time knowing how coward you are tsk."

"I'll miss you kid." Jungkook sincerely said ignoring his remarks.

Lucas' eyes widened mockingly, "Getting gay for me aye."

Jungkook hit his head, "Don't be so stubborn and continue being a nice kid. It's a shame we only have limited time but once you're in Seoul let me be the first to know too."

Lisa watched Jungkook and Lucas while smiling, now she can see that they were really getting along well, she just didn't know how and why after all those bickerings she witnessed between them yesterday.

Lisa approached them and looked at the rescuers who came for the two of them, "Hey Lucas, noona here will miss you."

Lucas looked at her and hugged her, Lisa hugged him back and smiled, "Hey noona..." Lucas whispered through the hug.

"Hmm?"

"Hyung is a good guy, remember that. Please give him a chance. He really cares for you more than you think he does."

Lucas smiled while hugging her.

"Please be patient with hyung, he just needs someone who can understand him. I'll miss you too noona." he added and soon let go of her.

She looked at him surprised with what she heard but he only smiled at her innocently.

Jungkook smiled and held Lisa's hand, "Let's go now?"

Lisa nodded her head stopping herself from crying, Jungkook laughed and tightened his grip on her hand as a way of comforting her.

Soon the two rescuers who went to get them told them that they should go already, Lisa and Jungkook were about to exit the house when Lucas stopped Jungkook.

"Hyung, I want to be like you and find my own Lisa noona. Invite me in your wedding okay?" Lucas jokingly whispered and punched Jungkook.

Jungkook laughed and punched him back, "Recommend me some good kdrama, I think I'll need that."

"Woah, did I just hear what I heard?" Lucas gave him an amused and surprised look.

Jungkook smirked at him and glanced at Lisa who was talking to one of the rescuers with a bright smile on her face.

"I'll go get her, wish me luck."

💛💛💛

Jin hesitantly knocked on Taehyung's door, he sighed when he wasn't responding, "Taehyung ah, hey, open the door. This is Jin hyung. I have foods with me, come on, you need to eat."

He stopped knocking when he saw Taehyung slowly opening the door and peeked on the space, "I don't want to eat hyung." he whined.

Jin laughed, pushed Taehyung out the door way and went inside his messy room, "Here, eat this first before we talk. You just locked yourself here for a whole day. What's happening to you? Are you sick? Aren't you feeling good? What really happened?"

Taehyung sighed and looked at Jin, "I thought eat first before all these questions hyung?"

Jin laughed again, "Aww. I want to be dramatic, why are you such a kill joy?"

Taehyung laughed weakly and started eating the foods his hyung prepared, "I know, thank you, delicious right?"

Before he even compliment his cooking skills his hyung beats him to it already, Taehyung shook his head and smiled, "This tasted okay. You can do better." he teased him.

Jin pouted, "At least I'm handsome, that's all I need to survive."

Taehyung laughed again while munching his food causing some rice to flew to Jin's face, "I know you're envious with my visuals dongsaeng but no need to sabotage me like this."

"I'm just as handsome as you, or even more hyung knowing how you are aging already." Taehyung said and imitated how Jin blew kisses with his hand.

Jin grimaced, "Sorry for being unbothered, that's just how handsome people culture are."

Taehyung just laughed and continued finishing his food, Jin worriedly watched him digged on the food like he didn't eat for a whole year, "See? This is why you shouldn't skipped food."

Taehyung just shrugged, after he finished everything Jin put the empty bowls to the side table and put on a serious face, "Now talk. What really happened?"

Taehyung sighed which didn't get unnoticed by Jin, it was such a rare sight to see his dongsaeng be this sad and quiet, "I'm guilty for what I said to Kook. I think I didn't have the right to go off like that to him. I'm his hyung, I should always understand him."

Jin smiled proudly with how matured Taehyung was becoming, "You know, you actually did the right thing... Kookie isn't getting younger anymore, he shouldn't be playing like that, it was alright that someone said that to him to make him realized things."

Taehyung nodded his head, "But I'm still guilty, Kook must be feeling like a trash now with what I just said."

Jin shook his head this time, "I know he'll understand that you just care for him." he said.

Jin suddenly became more serious, "Now, I want you to answer this question as honest as you can okay?"

Taehyung stared at his hyung and smiled in understanding, he already knew what was coming so he quickly said, "Yes. I like her...." he paused with a sad smile on his face, "...I like Lisa."

Jin sighed after hearing him said that, "For how long?"

Taehyung stared infront him, "After Jisoo noona introduced her to us."

Jin looked surprised with his confession, "You mean you like her for five or six months already?"

Taehyung laughed at his hyung's expression, "You're right."

Jin hyung frowned, "Why didn't you do anything about it?"

Taehyung leaned on his knees and hugged it, "Because I know Jungkook likes her as well. I should back off."

"What about Jisoo?" Jin curiously asked.

"You know how I've been crushing on her since we're a kid right? I just realized that all I felt for her was admiration and infatuation the moment I come to know Lalisa."

Jin patted his head, "You've fooled everyone into thinking that you really like that weirdo, I mean Jichu."

Taehyung laughed, "Noona knows about what I felt for Lisa and she didn't approve me just hiding it but I guess that's just how it should be."

"Argh. This is making me stress. This isn't good for my skin." Jin whispered while thinking of his skin care routines he always did only to be stressed like this.

"Lisa also thinks that I really like Jisoo, I made her believe that." Taehyung added.

Jin hit his head, "You pabo why do you need to be this selfless?"

Taehyung laughed dryly, it sounded so weird coming from him, Jin worriedly looked at his dongsaeng who always kept a smile despite him hurting already.

"Why wouldn't I? Lisa loves Kook already. I don't want to meddle anymore."

💛💛💛

"You know there's this kid who kept on crying saying that she wants to go with us but we didn't let her because the snow right now is dangerous." one of the rescuer told them while laughing.

Lisa and Jungkook laughed as well, "I guess that was Chaeyoung. She is really a cry baby sometimes but that's just how she is, she just got really worried." Lisa said.

"Oh, yes, her name's Chaeyoung. That kid is too stubborn she kept on pulling the sleeves of my sweater while crying so hard. She really wants to go with us and check on you. By the way, kids we still have a long way to go, this forest is quite big you know."

Lisa smiled fondly and nodded her head.

The rescuers just laughed and talked to each other.

Jungkook stared at Lisa and smiled, "Are you cold?"

Lisa shook her head and smiled, "Not really. Hey, I just noticed how close you and Lucas became? How did that happen?"

"We didn't start good but that kid is really nice to be with, I regret judging him easily and we got close over a night, I can't sleep so I decided to just go to the kitchen, Lucas followed me, we talked about many things and we just clicked after that." Jungkook told her with a smile.

"I'm glad you made up, I still didn't find the reason for you to bicker like that though. You're such a kid Jeon."

I'm jealous.

But of course he will never say that.

Jungkook laughed, "I told you I regret that already. Ya Lis, are we really good now?"

Lisa frowned at him question, "Why are you being dumb again? We're talking now like the usual."

Jungkook just ignored her insult and smiled widely, "That's great. I'm so happy you actually forgave me."

Lisa was about to speak when Jungkook suddenly tripped on a rock 'causing him to lost his balance but still he quickly found his composure, he heard Lisa laughed loudly, he looked at the rescuers infront them and sighed out of relief when he saw them not looking and they just kept on walking not really minding if they got too far from them already.

"What the hell Jeon? When did you become this clumsy?"

Jungkook frowned too, "What? Look at all those rocks, it's impossible not to trip."

Lisa smirked at him, "Really? No one's tripping here beside y- aaah!"

Jungkook's eyes widened when suddenly Lisa already tripped on one of the rocks without even finishing her sentence, he instinctively went to her and save her from falling, he hugged her slim frame but lost his balance too resulting them both from falling on the ground, with Lisa on top of him.

But that wasn't all.

It was only for a second but the two were clearly aware that their lips met.

Lisa and Jungkook stupidly stared at each other, confused and flustered on what just happened.

Oh my gosh, oh my gosh, I kissed him, oh my gosh, his lips just landed on mine... how am I still alive...

Jungkook felt air left his body the moment her soft full lips met his own, his eyes were wide, his cheeks were flushed... and his heart felt like it was gonna burst.

Ironic how someone who was already used to kissing millions of girls reacted that way on a simple kiss.

Jungkook stared into her eyes and saw her staring back, he got lost into her eyes that it made him speechless, he felt his heart quickened than it already was, his thoughts became blank and all he see was the girl infront her.

The girl who made him feel things he never thought he is capable of.

His eyes then went to her full soft lips he just kissed accidentally a while ago and felt his breathing hitched, he wasn't in his right mind already when he slowly leaned into her, he can already feel her breath to his face and that was when his thoughts went haywire, he closed his eyes and leaned more when suddenly he felt a stinging pain on his left cheek.

Poor boy just got slapped by Lisa.

Fuck that hurts. He whined mentally.

He opened his eyes and snapped out of the trance he was in a while ago and saw Lisa below him with her hand covering her mouth and her eyes widened from shock, he chuckled because of her cute expression, "What's with the slap?"

Fuck fuck fuck what the hell I'm so stupid I can't even stop myself.

He looked so cool but he was really panicking internally.

Lisa blushed still covering her lips, "I-I'm sorry....are you hurt?" she worriedly asked him, regretting how she just impulsively went for it and slapped the hell out of him because of nervousness.

Jungkook chuckled dryly, "It's fine. I'm sorry too, I don't know what has gotten into me."

He then slowly stood up and offered his hands to Lisa and pulled her up.

Lisa leaned to him to check his cheek and saw her hand print on it, she caressed it while panicking making Jungkook smiled, he just watched her first before speaking, "Hey Lisa."

Lisa stopped what she was doing and gave him a confused look still with a flustered expression, "W-why?"

Jungkook gave her a hopeful look.

"Let me have you for five days, I'll make it up to you."

Unknown to them the two rescuers saw everything, the other one squealed quietly earning a suspicious look from the other.

"Bro...?"

"Bro...."

Cue awkward silence.

💛💛💛

Hi.

So about Taehyung's sudden confession about liking Lisa. I actually think that I left some clues about that already on the previous chapters. :)

And is Jeon actually decided to man up and do something about his feelings for baby Lisa? Like fcking finally?

Again... I can see lots of readers here aren't into Kookie's side? Lol. Like what Lucas my boy said, he just needs to be understand. I want you to understand him as much as possible, the shit he went through while being a kid isn't a joke hence the way he behave got really affected by that.

Give Jeon here some love y'all. He's just a confused, lost and scared lil bunny. :')

AND Y'ALL LISKOOK'S FIRST OFFICIAL KISS... and the dude got slapped... a reader gave me an idea about that actually, hey let me know who you are, you saved a life lol

ps. This note is a novel already lmao

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

89.6K 3.1K 51
falling in love is beautiful... but falling in love with the wrong person can destroy you...
61.7K 2.1K 36
*read the first part*
37.7K 1.4K 19
𝘈 𝘭𝘰𝘢π˜₯ 𝘡𝘩𝘢π˜₯ 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸𝘦π˜₯ 𝘸π˜ͺ𝘡𝘩 𝘒 𝘀𝘳𝘒𝘀𝘬 𝘀𝘰𝘢𝘭π˜₯ 𝘣𝘦 𝘩𝘦𝘒𝘳π˜₯ 𝘣𝘦𝘩π˜ͺ𝘯π˜₯, 𝘴𝘡𝘰𝘱𝘱π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 π˜ͺ𝘯 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘡𝘳𝘒𝘀𝘬�...
314K 7.4K 40
A story about a gang with couples and more.. I don't own any of the pictures that I used so Credits to the owners! 😊