MONSTERS • bigbang

By -jiyongiee

What if you wake up one day and everything changes? Your life, Job and even fate? Well, this happened to Song... More

Prolouge;
Chapter 1;
Chapter 2;
Chapter 3;
Chapter 4;
Chapter 5;
Chapter 6;
Chapter 7;
Chapter 8;
Chapter 10;
Chapter 11;
Chapter 12;
Chapter 13;
Chapter 14;
Chapter 15;
Chapter 16;
Chapter 17;
Chapter 18;
Chapter 19;
Chapter 20;
Chapter 21;
Chapter 22;
Chapter 23;
Chapter 24;
Chapter 25;
Chapter 26;
Chapter 27;
Chapter 28;
Trilogy;
Bonus Chapter (?) 5K reads!;

Chapter 9;

2.5K 85 9
By -jiyongiee

After what Professor YG told me. I couldn't fall asleep, even when I took some sleeping pills. In attempt to tire myself out, I decided to unpack my stuff and plan an outfit for tomorrow. The thought of me being a mutant is very surreal, I'd never really thought that I can be one.

I always wanted to be one but how will the rest of my family members react? And how is my life going to be like?

I got tired after a while of unpacking so I decided to rest my eyes and hopefully fall asleep. I finally felt relaxed after I closed my eyes and emptied my mind. Then suddenly my head hurts like hell. Then slowly, pain swallowed my neck and my upper body, I had to bite my lip to prevent myself from screaming and before I knew it, my hands seem to produce a stick-like shape of purple light.

Then everything went black.

I forcefully opened my eyes to only find myself in the middle of a road. I was surprised that I didn't get run over. I was too weak to move so I just l stayed there, lifeless. I didn't know what was happening and my head felt like it was about to explode and my body is aching in every part.

Then as if it was all a cycle, everything went black all over again.

I was laying on something soft. Last time I remembered, I was on the road like a dead fish. I opened my eyes a little bit to only find myself in a room and I was hooked on some medical machinery. I grunted as I tried to sit up and on cue, someone entered the room.

"Ah, Sooyoung! You're awake!" Professor YG said with a smile on his face.

"Professor! I need your help. I didn't know what happened! I found myself in the middle of the road but I was in my dorm and then-" I was cut off by the Professor raising his hand.

"This is enough evidence that you're a mutant, Sooyoung." The professor said, calmly.

"That can't be! I don't have any genetic mutant blood in me!" I said, not believing what I just heard.

"How sure are you?" The professor said, knowing that I was doubting my own statement.

I just kept quiet while my head is starting to hurt again. I bit my lip and clenched onto my hair till I can see some falling out. Then I looked down on my hands, it has marks on them, like tattoos but they're not and the fallen hair on my hands are slightly purple. I grabbed my hair and looked at it, it was no longer black, it was deep shade of purple. I just froze in my position.

I couldn't do anything. I was too shocked to make a move.

"P-p-professor?" I said with tears in my eyes.

"Calm down Sooyoung." He said while coming closer to me.

"My-my family? What if they don't accept me?" At this point, I have already started sobbing and it doesn't help that I'm having one hell of a migraine.

"And we will accept you." He said while resting his hands on my shoulders.

"I will keep you in the sickbay for a day or two before you are completely and positively feeling better." He said while smiling.

"Now get some rest." I nodded and lie back down again. Thoughts began swarming into my brain.

"Oh, Sooyoung."

"Mm?" I said, opening my eyes slightly as he interrupted my train of thought.

"Welcome to YG's School For Gifted Youngsters."

If you hadn't noticed, this book is inspired by X-Men. Dang, been a while since I left an author's note hehe. Anyways, I hope you like how the story is going about! Look forward to the next few chapters! ˆˆ

[edited]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 451 28
Lia Marx finds herself stuck between seven boys and her own safety. She knows what they say about them being dangerous is untrue, but if that's the c...
27.9K 839 22
You weren't the good type guy in your first life, but you are given a new chance... So you turned into a fallen angel to do good things while living...
17.9K 476 42
[COMPLETED!!] Meeting the tall, handsome stranger would change your life but would it be for the better? Started: 12 April 2020 Completed: 28 June 20...
22.3K 919 13
Skye Song was a tomboyish girl who came to Korea to work at her Uncle's entertainment company. Little did she know that she would be assigned as a ma...