Harry Styles Imagines and Pre...

Confidently-Dasiavuu által

Here's more imagines beautifuls!!! Hope you enjoy!! Több

AUTHOR'S NOTE
He loves...
Cater
Found me
I was wondering
Page Forty Two
Messages
AUTHORS NOTES
Valentine's Day
Warmth
Missing You
Voices
Period Slips
Cuddle Day
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Partners
Love At First Sight
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Baby Blues
Chances
Frustrations
Start over
He's your brother part 1
Jokes
Best song ever
AUTHORS NOTES
First Flight Home
Happy Birthday
Take Care
Chats
Game Time
Helping
Forgiving
Bed All Day
Not So Bad
Over
Weird Situations
Hair Cuts
First Lover
AUTHOR'S NOTE
CONQUER!!!!!
So Strong
Wow...
Harry's Song for you
Harry Shows You A Song.
Harry Styles.
AUTHOR'S NOTE
We'll See
Took You Long Enough
Whipped
Don't Tell Mom!
Distraction
Drunk Kisses
Harry Points You Out At His Concert
Harry Points You Out At His Concert Part 2
Harry Points You Out At His Concert Part 3
Favorite Song?
Medicine
Whipped Part 2
We'll Get Through This
For The Record
Say It
Just A Thought
Stress Reliver
Melanin Beauty
Pamper Day
Shit Happens
That's What Makes You Beautiful
A Funny Little Thing Called Love
Tender Kisses
I Didn't Mean To
Interruptions
Late For Work
The Weekend
Accidents Happen
Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart
Mornings
Strictly Business
Stains
Hope And Medication
Orion's Belt
Muse
The Weekend Part 2
Strictly Business Part 2
Just A Little Bit Of Your Heart Part 2
All To You
AUTHOR'S NOTE
AUTHOR'S NOTE
Drained Creatively
Good Enough
Honey Bees
Panic
Celebrity Crush
Haunt
Misunderstandings
Just Checking
Daddy Day Care
Wet Kisses
Flawed
Long Flights
They Don't Know About Us
Karaoke
A Long Caffeinated Week
I Tried
School Bully
All Yours
I'll Miss You On My Team
I Could Go For That
Mean Drunk
Group Chats
False Indicators
I'll Miss You On My Team Part 2
See You Soon
Love Me Please?
Kissy
Change, Now
Payback For That
Interrupted Kinks
It's Not What It Looks Like
But, It's My Birthday
Forgive And Forget
Same Difference
Sticking Up For You
Ache
Uncle Harry
Nipple Clamps
God Is A Woman
Eating
Simply Heavenly
Arm Pain
Long Legs
Cuddle Buddy
I Like It
Giant Pillows
Overstimulate
Ease The Pain
Bloody Amazing
Treat People With Kindness
High
You Make Me Look Bad
K, Thanks, Bye
My Love, My Flower
Insomnia
Say Cheese
Dork
Just Teasing
We Can Take This Slow
Keep Quiet
We're Gonna Be Famous
Oh Shut Up!
Pacify
Lazy Love
Dosage
Blowie
It Was Your Idea
I Just Love You
It's My Job
Rings
Mistake
Memory Loss
Thigh Ride
Are You Sure?
Double Revenge
Sex Tape
Easy There
It Was Worth A Shot
Tell Me
Stubble
Look At Me
Uncontrollable
Both
I Didn't Mean What I Said
How Is That A Prank?
You're Ridiculous
Why Would I?
Don't Say That
Okay...So, Why Don't You Like Me, Again?
R.E.M
Call It What You Want
Can't Get Enough
Welcome Gift
Can't Wait
Stuck
Always Have?
Better Off
Author's Note
Plus Size
Spitting
I Just Wanna Get To Know You
Author's Note
Proud
Same Old
I Remember It Like It Was Yesterday
Skeptical
Sexual Fantasies
I Know You're Not Ready
Less Than That
As Long As It Takes
Nervous, That's All

New Things

3.9K 80 61
Confidently-Dasiavuu által

SMUT WARNING!!

"Have you ever thought about kissing me?"

"I'm sorry?", you questioned with wide eyes and a cough.

You had to be dreaming right now. Was Harry Styles, your best friend, really asking you if you ever thought about kissing him? "What on Earth are you even thinking about for you to have asked me that?", you inquired, taking a sip of your water and placing the glass back down onto the coffee table.

The two of you were playing scrabble at his house and you were kicking his ass proudly which was new because he always beat you at this game. But now you realized the only reason he was losing so awfully was because his mind was elsewhere. Possibly on kissing you.

"I don't know...you and I have been best friends for so long...have you ever thought about it?" He asked, his eyes flickering to yours as his finger flicked against the scrabble board.

It was true. You have thought about kissing Harry, many times before. He was irresistibly hot. Who wouldn't think about kissing his smooth, pink lips? "No", you lied.

"Oh please, I don't believe that for a second, love. I saw the way you were staring at my lips just now."

Your cheeks heated up and you bit down on your lip so hard you thought your tooth would pierce through the skin. You hated blushing in front of Harry and he knew this, probably why the little bastard was grinning so hard at you. "Stop looking at me like that", you muttered. He laughed and began fiddling with the pieces of letters. You cleared your throat before talking again. "Do...have you ever thought about kissing me?"

He slowly lifted his head up to look at you again. His eyes were staring into your soul and he placed one of his hands near the area of his crotch. He pushed the inside of his cheek with his tongue, eyes boring over your body, undressing you completely. Your cheeks started to heat up again as Harry's eyes moved back to your lips. He licked his, with a smirk. "No", he winked.

Your mouth slightly fell open and you grabbed the pillow on the couch from behind you, throwing it at him causing him to blow up in a fit of laughter. "What?", he laughed.

"You were just undressing me with your eyes just to say no?!", you couldn't help but laugh too.

"Well that's what you get for saying no to me", he smiled. "But in all seriousness, I have thought about kissing you. A lot." Your heart fluttered at his words and you smiled at him from across the table. "I've even had a few dreams about you."

You pursed your lips and slightly frowned. "What kind of dreams?"

Harry suddenly started chuckling to himself in thought, smirking down at the board game. "Good dreams."

You bounced your knee up and down anxiously, beating your fingers against the table in some made up rhythm. "What happened in them?"

Harry licked his lips once more. "I can show you better than I can tell you."

You swallowed down roughly before replying to the boy who was easily seducing you. "Show me."

Harry raised up from his chair in an instant, walking over to you and sitting down beside you on the couch. "You're my best friend...but I'm willing to try some things."

"What kind of things?"

"New Things."

And with that, he pressed his lips to yours eagerly and you were shocked at his actions. The two of you have never kissed each other. The feeling was foreign, but it brought a fire to your body and you loved it. You placed your hand on his cheek, pushing his lips to yours harder. They felt so good against your own, his hand skimming down to the button of your pants. You two slowly fell back onto the couch, Harry on top of your figure. You placed your hands in his hair, playing and tugging at the curls as he unbuttoned your jeans, pulling them from your legs impatiently.

"Harry", you breathlessly said as you pulled away from his already swollen lips. "I've never had s-"

"I know, baby", he breathed. You raised your eyebrows questioningly. "You're my best friend, you would've told me if you had sex. But I'm not after that...not right now at least. Just a few adult shenanigans", he smiled down at you.

He lifted up briefly ridding his black T-shirt from his body and throwing it onto the floor where your jeans also laid. He leaned towards you again, kissing down your silkened neck. You closed your eyes slowly, loving the feeling of his lips on your flesh, but your eyes abruptly flashed open when he bit down harshly onto the sensitive skin. You moaned out wincing at his bite, your nails digging into the skin of his smooth back.

He chuckled in your neck, unbuckling and pulling his pants down, throwing them somewhere in the room before removing himself from on top of you and sitting on the couch. "Can you show me how that pretty little mouth of yours works, sweetheart?"

Your cheeks flushed, your heart beating scorchingly. "I've never done this stuff before."

Harry gave you a soft smile, pulling you over to him. "Daddy'll teach you."

"Daddy?"

"Don't pretend like you don't like it, now come here."

"What if Anne walks in?"

"She's out with Gemma, they'll be gone for a while. Now get onto your knees, pet."

You obeyed him ironically like he was your owner and sat down onto your knees in front of him as he ripped his underwear from his legs. Your eyes widened at his length. To say he was huge was a underestimate. You stared at his standing veiny cock, precum already dripping down his hardened member. "Open your mouth, love."

You took a deep breath, opening your mouth and allowing him to place his cock into the wide space. Your breath hitched and you looked up at him with batting eyes. "Christ you look good in this position. Now start slow and the rest that you can't fit, let your hand take over."

You listened carefully to his words, not wanting even in the slightest to screw this up. Harry was a large size, so he wasn't cockily exaggerating when he said to place your hand over the rest you couldn't fit. "Good, baby girl. Now bob your head and move your hand up and down for me."

You started to bob your head, taking him a bit more into your mouth as his head fell onto the back of the couch. Curse words filled the air along with the slobbery sucking sound you put off. "That's it baby, you're doing so well", his voice was soothing and just above a whisper and you peered up at him, staring at how the veins in his neck popped and his jaw clenched while you continued your movements, speeding up. "So good, Y/N....so close", he cooed.

You dropped down your hand, taking him in your mouth whole, wanting nothing more but to bring him over the edge. "Fuck....bloody hell", he bellowed reaching his climax and ejaculating into your mouth. You wanted to impress him, swallowing his salty cum down your throat, the sticky residue rested on your tongue. Harry was a panting mess before you, slowly moving his head down to look at you. "You've got to be kidding. And you said you've never done that before?"

"Never", you giggled.

"With a mouth like that it won't be your last time. Now come here, switch with me", he said slipping his cotton underwear back up his long legs as you sat where he previously was. "Has anyone ever eaten you out?"

You gulped as you stared into his green eyes. You placed your hands down beside you and shook your head. "Glad to be the first", he said, looping his fingers around the elastic part of your underwear, dragging the skimpy clothing south, over your feet and next to him. "I've been dying to taste you."

He started to spread your legs, lifting one higher than the other murmuring a "so wet" before nuzzling his head between your legs and licking a long, hard stripe up your slit. You threw your head back, legs shaking in Harry's arms and your hips bucking into his face. He patted your thigh, "Stay still, pet." You tried your best to listen, but the way his skillful tongue was practically swallowing your clit, you didn't think it was possible. The thought of how he was so experienced with this surfaced around your mind, but you pushed the thought to the back of your head and enjoyed the sensation casting over your body. His tongue was doing tricks on your bundle of nerves every five seconds. He was moving so quickly against you and you made up your mind that he was spelling out your name with his tongue.

"Harry", you whimpered as he ghostly ran a hand down your smooth leg.

"You okay, baby?"

"Yeah....you just look good in this position", you snickered.

"Ahhh, you have jokes, I see", he flicked his tongue even faster against you. In seconds you came undone, reaching your high and falling back to reality. Harry licked and sucked you clean and you couldn't tell if the wetness on your cunt was from your own cum or Harry's spit. But you didn't care, either way Harry's head was still between your thighs. You moaned out as he sucked on your clit one last time before raising up and licking his lips.

"That was....amazing", you smiled with closed eyes.

Harry slightly laughed at your cuteness and handed you your underwear and you being to slip them on. "Well there's more where that came fr-"

He was cut off by the sound of a car door being slammed from outside in his driveway. He got up quickly, running to the window to peek through the blinds before running back over to you. "Fuck it's my mom and Gemma."

"Crap", you rushed, grabbing your jeans and quickly putting them on.

"Fuck where's my pants?", Harry groaned, throwing his shirt on.

"That's what you get for completely stripping, idiot", you giggled.

"I couldn't just give you half a show, now could I?", he grinned finally finding his pants behind the couch and slipping them on.

He ran back to the chair he was sat in earlier and leaned down as if playing scrabble, you going along with it.

"Hello kids", Anne smiled brightly as she opened the door. "We brought some food if you're hungry."

"No thanks mum, I'm pretty full. Had a great meal already. What about you, Y/N?", Harry winked.

You squinted your eyes at him before looking at Anne sweetly. "I could eat."

"Wonderful, I'll go fix some plates."

Gemma came from behind you, moving your hair away from your neck. "Sweet vampire bite", she winked at you once Anne left the room. "Who gave that to you?"

You heard Harry chuckle and you looked up at him. "She says some guy at a party."

You bit down on your lip. "Was he cute?", Gemma questioned.

You smirked at Harry. "No, not at all."

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

21.1K 119 9
imagines for my lil harry bby :))
3.2K 93 17
A Harry imagine that was originally written for instagram that I am now posting on Wattpad! You can follow me on Instagram too, if you'd like @imagin...
867K 9.4K 111
Cringe warning on the first few imagines, I swear (I even cringe when I read those). This was my first so don't judge and and just enjoy. P.S if yah...
737K 9K 124
Hey! its a book of imagines and preferences of our favorite curly head Harry Styles. If you want a personal imagine you can send me your requests. I...