Mileven/ Fillie Oneshots {COM...

By Milevenn011

Just a bunch of oneshots for Mileven and Fillie❤️ Yes I ship fillie. Yes I ship Mileven! Spice also, for you... More

Fillie~ Caught
Mileven~ Flirting
Fillie~ Happier
Fillie~ happier pt2.
Fillie~ Summer Camp
Mileven~ Accident
Mileven~ Nightmare
Mileven~ Spice
Mileven~ Anniversary
Mileven~ Sick/ Fight
Mileven~ Sick/ Fight pt.2
Fillie~ Game
Mileven~ 'You know i cant promise that.'
Mileven~ flirting pt.2
Fillie~ Oops?
Mistakes
Mileven~ Frustrated
Mileven~ The Talk
Mileven~ Gone
Mileven~ Gone pt.2
Mileven~ Camping trip
Fillie~ "It's not yours."
Mileven~ Massage
Mileven~ Bicker
Fillie- "it's not yours." Pt.2
Mileven~ Prank
"It's not yours." Pt.3
Mileven~ Sick/ Fluff
Mileven~ Bad day
Mileven~ summer camp
Mileven~ ST/ IT CROSSOVER
Fillie~wedding
Mileven- Murderer
Mileven~ Divorce?
Mileven~ divorce pt.2
Mileven~ nightmare pt2
Fillie~ cheater
Mileven~ storm
Fillie~ your fault
Fillie~ Your fault Pt.2
Mileven~ "Thing."
Mileven~ cheater?
Mileven~ Memory
Mileven~ Memory PT.2
Mileven~ drinking
Fillie~ Trust
Fillie~ Noah
Mileven~ Birthday
Mileven~ Bad news
Mileven~ bad news pt.2
Mileven~ bad news Pt.3
Mileven~ bully
Mileven~ Kiss
Mileven~ drifting
Fillie~ Too much
Fillie~ Too much pt.2
fillie~ jealous
mileven- crash
mileven~ college
mileven~ college pt.2
mileven~ uh oh
mileven- liessss
Fillie BOOK
mileven- reunited
mileven- done

Mileven~ 'Fun'

6.2K 110 257
By Milevenn011

El and Mike were currently in the kitchen cleaning up since Nancy didn't feel like it. She made Mike, but of course El offered to help.

The boys were currently downstairs talking with Max. They were playing games, and having fun while waiting for Mike and El.

El was drying off a plate, talking with Mike, until he said a funny joke making her laugh, and accidentally dropping the plate.

"Shit." She mumbled, bending down to pick it up.

"El I'm sorry, let me- wait. What did you just say?" He looked up, as El giggled.

"I said shit." She shrugged, helping Mike pick up the plate.

"Eleven who taught you that word?"

"Dustin says it when he's mad or upset." El shrugged, obviously not knowing what it meant.

"Oh okay." He let out a small smile, picking up the rest of the glass.

"El, I'll be right back. Stay right here." He smiled, turning around.

His face turned angry, as he left the kitchen, storming downstairs.

"DUSTIN!" He yelled, stomping right in front of him.

"...yes?"

"WHY DID YOU TEACH EL BAD WORDS?! He screamed, scaring all of the boys, including Max.

"I-I didn't." He stuttered, backing up.

"If you cuss in front of her one more time, I swear, you'll never hear the end of it." He muttered, walking back upstairs.

He looked around, and saw El shaking and hiding behind the corner.

"El what's wrong?" He rushed over to her, as she flinched.

"Are you mad at me. I-I didn't know." She stuttered, still shaking.

"What? No, it's Dustin's fault."

"Mike I heard you say it once also." She whispered, making Mike widen his eyes.

"I-I'm sorry El." He mumbled, looking down.

"It's okay." He smiled widely, kissing his cheek.

They walked back downstairs, hand in hand, as everyone looked scared of Mike. He chuckled, sitting down with El.

The boys started playing D&D, but Max and El were getting bored.

"El let's go on a walk." Max said, making El nod.

"It's dark El, I don't want you to get hurt." Mike looked up from the game.

"Gee thanks." Max mumbled, making the boys chuckle.

"I'm fine Mike. I'm bored can I please go?" She begged, grabbing his hands.

"Fine. But come back soon and don't go too far."

"Thanks dad." Lucas mocked, making Mike punch his shoulder.

"Shove a stick up your a- butt." Mike corrected himself, making El giggle.

"Thank you!" She kissed his cheek, walking outside with Max.

They walked out, and decided to walk through the forest since Max wanted to know where El first met Mike. She was a real Mileven shipper.

They kept walking, until they finally reached the part of the woods by Mirkwood.

"This is it." She smiled, stepping in the spot.

"Awww, really?!" She gushed, looking around.

"Where did you and Lucas meet?"

"School." She smiled, blushing.

"That's nice." El smiled, looking around.

"Well well well." Max and El both turned around to see Troy walking up to us.

"El let's go." Max grabs my arm, as they try to walk off, but he beats them to it.

"Where do you think you're going?" Troy grabs El's arm, pulling her back.

"L-let me go." El tried to pull away, only making him grip her tighter, making her yelp.

"Powers." Max mouthed, making El shake her head.

She doesn't want to get anyone's attention and the government come after her again.

"Go on Max. I'll keep El with me." Troy smirked, pulling El closer, making her squeeze her eyes.

"M-Max go." She mumbled, making her shake her head.

"Get away from her asshole!" Max yelled, as El started crying.

~~~

"It's been half an hour where are they?" Mike started to get impatient, checking his watch every minute.

"Chill, they're probably outside talking. I'll take a look." Lucas got up, walking out. The truth is.. he was getting a little worried, but if he showed Mike that, then he would start freaking out about El.

He looked around, and saw them nowhere in sight. He walked back inside, shaking his head. "I don't see them."

Mike started pacing around the room, breathing heavily.

"Mike chill, it's only been thirty minutes." Dustin tried to help Mike, only making him even more worried.

"Only?! W-what if something happened?" Mike started freaking out, making everyone else stressed.

"Let's go find them." Lucas went back out, grabbing their bikes, as everyone got on, speeding down the road.

~~~

"Max, you need to leave! Or else I will hurt El." Troy warned, gripping El, making her yelp in pain more.

"What are you gonna do? Shoot me?!"

He pulled out a knife, carrying it to El's neck.

"Leave or else I'll slit her throat!" He yelled, making El cry harder, as Max widened her eyes in horror.

"Why are you doing this? We're just kids!" She screamed, making Troy shrug.

"I'm bored." He smirked, still holding the knife  up to El.

"M-Max g-go." El cried, as Max started backing up.

"GET OFF OF HER!" Everyone turned around, and saw the Lucas trudging at Troy, as Mike started punching him.

El fell to the ground, sobbing, as Dustin and Will rushed over to her, holding her. Max grabbed her hand, apologizing a lot.

Mike kept punching Troy, yelling and screaming.

"Mike that's enough! Go take care of El." Lucas yelled, making him nod slowly, before rushing over to her.

He grabbed El from everyone, holding her on the ground as she sobbed in his arms.

"El I'm so sorry." He whispered, hugging her tightly. Lucas went to Max, checking if she's okay, as she kept nodding, still worried about El.

"Let's get her home." Lucas breathed heavily, as they all nodded, helping her up.

"Dustin and Will, take Troy to Hopper." Lucas said, making them nod, picking up Troy who was currently passed out with blood all over his face.

~~~

Eleven was on the couch, still sobbing in Mikes arms. Lucas had taken Max home a few minutes ago, and Dustin was with Will.

"El, why didn't you use your powers?"

"B-because I didn't want papas friends to find me." She sobbed, as he hugged her tightly, kissing her head.

"El I told you to use your powers when you're in danger. Don't worry about those idiots okay? They're gone for good." He grabbed her hands, as she looked up.

"Promise?"

"Promise." He let out a small smile, kissing her hands.

"C-can we go upstairs?" She sniffled, as he nodded, picking her up, carrying her upstairs.

He laid her down, getting in beside her, holding her close.

"He said he was gonna have 'fun' with me, but I only like to have fun with you." She mumbled, making Mike crack a smile.

"Do you get was get what meant when he said 'fun'?"

"Yes Mike, I do." She hovered over him, kissing his lips, before getting off.

"Goodnight." She whispered, cuddling up to Mike.

"Goodnight El. I love you."

"Love you too." She smiled, laying her head on his chest.

This was last minute, but I'm tired soooo, yeah. Anyway hope y'all liked 😂

-Valerie

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.3K 1.1K 38
obagiyuu fluffshots bc i ship it more than anything requests welcome fluff and intense fluff only
113K 1.9K 36
"𝙏𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨 𝙥𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙𝙚𝙙, 𝙨𝙤 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙞𝙧 𝙗𝙤𝙙𝙞𝙚𝙨 𝙘𝙤𝙪𝙡𝙙 𝙤𝙣𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙡𝙡𝙤𝙬" 𝙈𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣☼︎ [𝖲𝗉𝗂𝖼𝖾] [𝖬𝗂𝗅𝖽 𝗌𝗆�...
14.4K 241 26
Since my mileven one shots is going great. Though I'd make a Fillie one.
18K 339 28
This is a one shot book about two of my favorite ships, Fillie and Mileven. This one shot book will be age appropriate, so there will be NO mature co...