Mileven~ bad news pt.2

Mikes POV-

I was currently at lunch with Lucas since I'm on lunch break from work. "How's El been?"

"I don't really know anymore at this point. She won't talk to me about it. She just stays in the room all day doing nothing." I sighed, looking down.

"How's Finn?"

"He wishes his mom would pay attention to him more. She spends time with him but he says she acts sad all the time."

"That sucks man, I'm sorry." He sighed, as I nodded, eating my food.

"She doesn't wanna try anymore. I want more kids but she's too scared." I sighed, looking down.

"Give her time, she'll get better." He gave a small smile, as I nodded, thanking him.

"How's Millie?" (Max and lucas' baby)

"She's good, I think Finn might have a little crush." He chuckled, making me chuckle lightly.

"No, they're best friends?"

"Nah, they're always wanting to spend time together."

"Maybe when they're older." I shrugged, as he chuckled, nodding his head.

"Well, my break is almost over, I should go." I got up, checking my watch.

"Okay, see you later man." He gave me a bro hug, as I left money on the table, walking off to my car.

~~~

"I'm home!" I walked in, hearing Finn cheer. "Daddy!" He ran downstairs, as I bent down, picking him up.

"Hey buddy, how was school?" I smiled, carrying him.

"Fun, I got to paint with Millie!"

"Oh, that sounds fun. Wanna go to dinner later?"

"Yeah!" He smiled, as I nodded, smiling.

"Where's your mom?"

"She's in bed sleeping."

"Wanna go wake her up?"

"Yeah!" He smiled, as I nodded, setting him down, while we walked upstairs.

"Momma!" Finn ran in the room, jumping on the bed, making her flutter her eyes open. "What time is it?" She rubbed her eyes, sitting up.

"Five."

"Oh okay." She mumbled, as Finn hugged her, making her smile lightly.

"We're going to dinner later, wanna get ready?"

"I think I'll just stay here."

"Finn can you go in your room please?" I asked, as he nodded, hopping off the bed, and running to his room.

"Baby, come on, we wanna spend time with you." I frowned, sitting on the bed.

"Maybe later."

"El, Finn misses you. You never wanna spend time with him anymore."

"Mike, stop making me feel like the bad guy."

"Stop making yourself look like the victim."

She rolled her eyes, looking away. "Just go to dinner with him, in not going." She mumbled.

"Why not?"

"Because I don't wanna!"

"El chill out, it was a simple question."

"Just leave me alone please."

"No."

"Mike!"