Mileven~ ST/ IT CROSSOVER

I'm so excited to write this

GENERAL POV-

El was walking around school, looking for mike, and saw him wandering around the halls. Why is he wearing glasses?

"Mike!" El went up to him, kissing his lips softly, as he pushed her off of him.

"What the hell bitch? I'm gay." He wiped his lips, making her frown.

"But you love my kisses." She frowned.

"Hell no I don't."

"I-I thought you loved me." Tears burned in her eyes, as she looked down.

"Bitch. hell no." He crossed his arms, as she sniffled.

"El?" El turned around and saw Mike. "Mike!" She smiled, kissing his lips softly, as he wrapped his arms around her waist, kissing her back, smiling.

"Do you love me?"

"Of course I love you El." He smiled, making her blush lightly.

"Who's that?" She pointed to the mysterious boy with glasses who looked identical to Mike. "My names richie, my friends and I are lost." He crossed his arms, making me nod.

"Hey guys!" He called out to them, as they came out.

"This is Stanley, he's kinda quiet." Richie pointed to the kid with the curly hair, as he waved lightly

"This is bill, he has a stuttering problem." He whispered the last part, making us nod.

"H-h-hi." He waved, as we waved smiling.

"This is Mike. He kills animals." He shrugged, as El gasped, frowning.

"Hey." He waved.

"This is Beverly, we call her Bev." He pointed to the red head girl, who was holding hands with Bill.

"Hey." She smiled, as Mike and El waved.

"This is Ben, he's the smart one, it's kinda annoying." Richie whispered the last part, as we nodded, waving.

"And this is Eddie, my boyfriend." He smiled, holding hands with Eddie, as he waved, using his inhaler.

"Well, I'm Mike wheeler, and this is my beautiful girlfriend, El." He smiled, making El blush lightly, holding his hand.

"Why is your hair short?"

"Seriously Richie? Look at mine." Beverly pointed at her hair, making el feel better. She thought she was the only one with short hair.

"I think El looks beautiful with short hair." Mike kissed her cheek, making Richie gag.

"Our friends are in class, but we'll introduce them later. Follow us." Mike lead them outside of the school, holding hands with El.

They took them behind the school, as they all sat down on the grass, getting to know each other.

El had her head rested on Mikes shoulder, as he smiled, kissing her temple, making Bev awe.

"Aww, you guys are so cute. How'd you meet?" She smiled, making El tense up.

"Well.. pretty much, I found her in the woods, because she escaped from the lab because they used her as a lab rat, and we fell in love in the span of a week, but then she disappeared into think air, but on November seventh 1984, she came back, and now we're a happy couple. Oh and we live together and share the same room." Mike informed them, making Bev make a small awe again.

"We have a clown up our ass that comes every now and then." Richie informed them, making El furrow her eyebrows.

"Yeah, he kidnapped Beverly." Eddie shrugged, as Beverly nodded, shrugging.

"O-okay." El chuckled awkwardly, making mike smile.

"Wait Wait Wait, you two live together, and share the same room?! Do y'all get the sex a lot." He smirked, making El giggle.

"No, we're only fifteen." Mike chuckled, making him shrug.

"My mom would never allow that." Stanley chuckled, making them all laugh.

"D-d-do y'all sleep in the same b-bed?" Bill asked, as they both nodded, smiling.

"That's cool." Ben smiled, making them nod.

"Y'all have a clown, we have let's see.. demo dogs, demogorgan, mind flayer, slugs, snakes, and the upside down." Mike smiled, making them furrow their eyebrows.

"Like dungeons and dragons?!"

"Pretty much." Mike shrugged, making them nod.

"Cool." Eddie shrugged, using his inhaler.

"So why were you used as a lab rat El?" Bev asked.

"Because I can do this." She focused on Stanley's water bottle, making it float in mid air.

"That's sick! Can you make me fly?!" Richie asked, as El nodded.

"El, you know how I feel about you using your powers in public." Mike frowned.

"I'll be fine." She smiled, focusing on richie, as he floated.

She dropped him in mid air, as he groaned, laying back. "That's for calling me a bitch." She smirked, making them all laugh giving her a high five.

"Hey guys!" Lucas came up, holding hands with Max, as Dustin and will came too.

"Meet our new friends, they're lost." El smiled, making them nod.

~~~

They spend the rest of the time, getting to know each other, and having fun.

They all walked into Mikes basement, sitting down, as El laid down on the couch, cuddled up to Mike.

"Usually El and I take naps. That's why she's tired." Mike chuckled, making El nod, smiling. Their arms were wrapped around each other, as their legs were tangled together.

She rested her head on his chest, as he kissed her head, taking with them.

"Your basement is cool." Stanley smiling, looking around.

"M-my basement if filled with b-bad memories." Bill shook his head, making them nod.

"My room is my hang out spot. And the library." Ben smiled, making them nod, smiling.

"Our hang out spot is the room." El smiled, making them all burst out into laughter. "What?"

"That sounded dirty." Max laughed, making El
giggle. El buried her face back in Mikes chest, talking with them, while Mike rubbed her back, lightly.

"So do y'all always cuddle?" Bev asked.

"Pretty much." Mike shrugged, making El smile.

"well, it's getting late, we should go." Mike (it) got up, making them nod.

"El can help you find it?" Mike (st) shrugged, making them nod, smiling.

~~~

"Bye, thanks El." Bev hugged her, as she smiled, hugging her back. "Bye Max." Bev hugged her, as Max smiled, waving.

They all said their goodbyes, along with the party, since they had to go home as well. El and Mike walked upstairs, getting ready for bed.

They laid down, cuddled up to each other, as Mike smiled, kissing her head. "Goodnight El, love you."

"Good night Mike, love you too." She smiled, resting her head on his chest, until they eventually fell asleep, in each other's arms.

There ya go😂 I'll do a fillie one next!

-Valerie