Mileven~ Kiss

^^ I always beat her at 8ball😂

Els POV-

"I'll see you later." I smiled lightly, kissing Mikes cheek, as he waved, walking to class. I sighed, walking the other way, already missing Mike.

Mikes POV-

The bell rang, as I smiled widely, grabbing my stuff, wanting to see El already. Finally school is over—

"Mike?" I turned around, seeing Jennifer Hayes, as I sighed, crossing my arms. God I hate her. She's a bully to El.

"Yes?"

"Can you help me with this question?"

I can't just say no, the teacher is right there, he's gonna make me do it anyway.

"Fine." I mumbled, walking over to her desk.

Five minutes later

"Thanks." She smirked, as I rolled my eyes, getting up. She pulled my arm, smashing her lips onto mine, as I widened my eyes, pushing her off.

The teacher was already gone.

"What the hell?!" I wiped my lips, getting up, as she smirked, getting up.

"I know you liked that, I could treat you a lot better than El, I'll give you what you want." She smirked, walking closer.

"What I want, is for you to leave me the hell alone, El is way better than you, and her lips aren't dry and crusty unlike yours, don't ever fucking do that again." I wiped my lips more, running out of the class to the water fountain to wash my mouth out.

"Mike?" El walked up, as I widened my eyes, turning around.

"H-hey El." I smiled awkwardly, as she smiled, kissing my cheek. "I waited for you but I got caught up with Max."

"It's fine, I had to finish homework anyway." I chuckled awkwardly, as she nodded, smiling.

I put my arm around her, as we walked out of school, talking. I'm not gonna tell her what happened, I don't wanna upset her.

"Let's do something together, just you and me." I turned around, facing her.

"Like what?" She smiled, grabbing my hands.

"Like.. watch a movie or something, or we can go to scoops ahoy ice cream?"

"Sounds like fun." She smiled, kissing my lips softly, as I sighed, pulling her closer. I love her lips.

She pulled away slowly, smiling lightly, as I smiled, putting a strand of her hair behind her ear. I intertwined our fingers, and continued to walk home.

~~~

El's POV

"Bye El, I love you." Mike smiled, kissing me softly, as I smiled, waving.

"I love you too." I smiled, walking off to class, until I was rudely interrupted by Jennifer Hayes, making me roll my eyes.

"What."

"El, there's something you should know." She sighed, as I crossed my arms, already bored.

"What is it?"

"Mike doesn't love you anymore, he told me."

"Yeah right"—