Mileven~ Gone pt.2

General POV- so I changed it and they're actually 15

"El? It's me, Mike. Can you hear me?" Mike said on the super com, as everyone tuned in.

He waited for a response.. but never got one.

~~~

El was still tied up in a chair, trying to use her powers. She's too weak.

"Dammit!" She screamed, crying harder. She closed her eyes, trying to concentrate. "Come on El. You've got this." She whispered, taking a deep breath.

She opened her eyes, and saw she was in the void. She walked around, and saw Mike and her friends, in a car.

"El, please answer. I need to know if you're okay." Mike whispered, as a tear fell from his eye.

"Mike." El whispered.

"Eleven?"

She let out a small smile, sighing. She was ready to speak to him, until he turned the supercom off, sighing.

"She's not here."

"No, no mike I am! Mike!" El screamed, but it was no use. They vanished into thin air. "Mike!" She screamed, as tears streamed down her cheeks.

She opened her eyes, and saw that she was still in the dark room. She cried hard, breathing heavily. She wants to go home.

She used up all of the little power that she had. Now she is too weak to even untie herself. She cried heavily, as she screamed frustratedly.

~~~

"Mike we've been searching all night. How about we try tomorrow?" Lucas asked, as Mike nodded slowly.

They all went their separate ways, as Mike walked inside his house, walking upstairs. He laid in bed, grabbing his super com.

"El, please answer. I need to know if you're okay." He sighed, still getting no answer.

He chucked his super com across the room, angry with himself for not waking up sooner. He cried softly in his pillow, wishing el was with him.

He eventually cried himself to sleep, hugging El's pillow.

~~~

Two days later

"Come on El. Concentrate." El sighed, closing her eyes. She concentrated really hard, trying to untie the rope.

She took a deep breath, slowly untying the rope. She sighed a breath of relief, getting out of the chair. She quickly tried to find away in this dark room.

"Where do you think you're going?" El turned around, and saw Troy, smirking.

"Home." She mumbled, tilting her head, breaking his leg, making him fall. He screamed in pain, as she quickly ran out.

She held her stomach, from the pain, looking around. She noticed she was in some house. She quickly ran outside, and didn't recognize the street.

"Someone help!" She screamed, running the other way, trying to get as far away as possible from Troy. She limped, holding her stomach, since he abused her and punched her many times.

She cried, knowing it was dark and no one was out.

~~~

El walked for a long time, until she reached her street. She sighed a breath of relief, limping towards her house, wanting to see Mike.

She cried, reaching the door, realizing it was locked. She limped around to the back, and saw it was locked as well.

She knew she couldn't climb because of her leg. She knocked on the door rapidly, getting more and more anxious to see Mike.