Mileven~ "Thing."

Mikes POV— they're 15

"Mike, I'm tired." El yawned, as I kissed her head, smiling lightly. She kissed my cheek, nuzzling her face in my chest.

"I need to take a shower, I'll be right back, and we'll cuddle Okay?" I smiled lightly, as she nodded, smiling lightly.

I got up, walking to the bathroom, and turned on the water, getting in.

I got out, wrapping a towel around my waist, as I sighed, walking into the room. I saw El asleep already, as I shrugged, deciding to get dressed in here since she's asleep.

I took my towel off, opening up my dresser to get my pajamas, turning back around, seeing El with her eyes wide open.

I widened my eyes, shrieking, quickly covering myself, as she screamed. "What is that thingy!"

"Why did you look at my thingy!"

"What happened?!" I heard coming upstairs, as I quickly put my towel on. Karen barged in, as I widened my eyes, turning around. As she stared at me in my towel, and El laying in bed.

"Kids, you're fifteen years old!"

"What?! No! I was getting dressed but El woke up!"

"Mike, downstairs, now!" She pulled my ear, as I shrieked, going downstairs, still in my towel.

I sighed, crossing my arms, sitting down. "What?!"

"Mike, there's a bathroom for a reason!"

"Oh my god, who cares! She's gonna see it soon anyway." I shrugged, as she opened her mouth in shock.

"Go sleep in the guest room, you're grounded!"

"I wanna sleep with El!"

"Go." She ordered, as I groaned, getting up, and storming upstairs. I grabbed my clothes, storming to the bathroom, and getting dressed.

I walked back in the room, grabbing my pillow, as El sat up. "Where are you going?"

"to the guest room. You got me in trouble." I rolled my eyes, as she furrowed my eyebrows.

"I'm sorry Mike, but can you still sleep with me?"

"I can't, I'll get in trouble El."

"But I'm scared." She frowned, as I sighed, walking over to my desk. "Here, you have him." I handed her a stuffed animal, as she sighed, turning around.

"Night Mike."

"Goodnight El." I walked out, getting in the stupid bed in the stupid guest room. I sighed, laying down in this uncomfortable bed.

~~~

"Mike?" I heard El, as I fluttered my eyes open, seeing El carrying her stuffed bear I got her for Valentine's Day.

"I thought you wanted some company." She handed me the stuffed animal, as I pulled her arm, making her fall on me.

"I want you." I mumbled, as she giggled, hugging me.

"Okay." She crawled in bed next to me, pulling me closer, as I kissed her softly, resting my hand on her cheek.

"We might get in trouble." She whispered, as I shrugged, pulling away.

"I wanna cuddle you, my mom can't stop me." I shrugged, pulling her closer, as she sighed, nuzzling her face in my chest.

I grabbed the bear, handing her it, as she smiled, hugging it too. "I love you princess." I yawned, as she hugged me, kissing my cheek.

"Love you too." She whispered, snuggling closer, as I kissed her head, resting my chin on her head.

~~~

I can't sleep. I don't know why.

I sighed, seeing El asleep, with her head still nuzzled in my chest, and her still cuddled up to me, as I sighed, kissing her head.

She's too cute when she sleeps. I tell her everyday how beautiful he is, but she just doesn't see it.

But in my eyes, she's the most beautiful girl I've ever laid my eyes on. She's insecure about her hair and how skinny she is.

She looks like a princess to me.

I admired her features, kissing her small button nose, seeing her flutter her eyes open. "Mike, get some sleep." She whispered, making me sigh.

"I can't sleep."

"Just close your eyes, and think about something that makes you happy."

"You?"

She smiled, kissing my cheek, as I sighed, closing my eyes, thinking about El.

~~~
Karen's POV-

I checked my watch, seeing it was almost noon, as I walked upstairs, deciding to wake the kids up since they've been asleep all day.

"El, sweetie wake"— I walked in the room, seeing her her empty, as I furrowed my eyebrows, walking into the guest bedroom.

I saw them asleep, cuddled up to each other, as I sighed, shaking my head. "Of course." I sighed, walking back out.

Why do I even try.

~~~

I don't know what this was😂 part two of the
Fillie one is coming out soon:)))

-Valerie❤️