Mileven~ storm

^^^ so my dad just told me this😂

General POV- THEY'RE 16

"I hate you!"

"El, stop overreacting." Mike groaned, lifting his head up.

"Kids, holly is trying to sleep." Karen crossed her arms.

"Mike is being a butt hole!" El screamed, as he rolled his eyes, scoffing.

"What happened?"

"He won't hug me!"

"El, I wanna turn the other way!"

"Kids, Seriously?" Karen chuckled, crossing her arms.

"What?" They both said in sync.

"You're so in love." She sighed, walking back downstairs, making El scoff.

"I'm going downstairs, you're being mean!" She stormed downstairs, slamming the door with her powers, and storming in the fort.

~~~

Mike shivered, wishing he could've been hugging El. She warms him up. He couldn't sleep. He felt bad for screaming at her.

He heard thunder, as he sighed, trying to fall back asleep. He looked down, questioning if he should go  down there.

He heard thunder and lightning, as he sighed, deciding to go. He slowly walked downstairs, hearing soft cries, as he furrowed his eyebrows, walking in.

"El?" He peeked in the fort, seeing el with her face buried in her knees, crying, as he furrowed his eyebrows, getting in. "Why are you crying?"

"I don't like the storms." She sniffled, as he sighed, forgetting how much she hates storms.

"El I'm sorry." He sighed, as she cried, hugging him tightly, shivering.

"Are you cold?"

"Yes, it's zero degrees." She cried, as he nodded, picking her up. She sat on his lap, shivering, hugging him, as he got up, carrying her upstairs.

"I thought you were gonna break up with me." She sniffled, as he shook his head, kissing her softly.

"I'm never gonna leave you El." He whispered, as she nodded, sniffling.

"Sorry for getting mad."

"It's okay." He smiled lightly, as she nodded, hugging him.

~~~

"Are you feeling warmer?" He kissed her head, as she nodded her head, kissing him softly. "Mike?"

"Yeah?"

She lifted her head up, kissing him softly, as he sighed, pulling her closer. She pulled him on top of her, as he sighed, kissing her.

"Mike." She whispered, as he nodded, getting up.

He closed the door, walking back to the bed, as she kissed him softly, as he unbuttoned her nightgown.

They've only done it once, so they don't really know what they're doing.

She laid back shyly, as he kissed her softly, taking off his shirt.

"Gentle." She warned him, as he nodded, smiling lightly. She sighed, laying back, as he kissed her neck, slipping off her nightgown.

~~~

Nancy fluttered her eyes open, deciding to get some water, as she sighed, walking downstairs.

She came back up, hearing a weird noise coming from Mikes room, as she furrowed her eyebrows, putting her ear up to the door.

"Mike." She heard El moan quietly, as she shook her head, walking back to the room. Those sneaky kids.

~~~

Mike fluttered his eyes open, and turned his head, seeing El asleep next to him, as he pulled her closer, while she rested her head on his chest.

"Good morning sleepyhead." He chuckled, as she smiled, burying her face in his chest.

He played with her curls, kissing her softly, as she smiled, resting her hand on his cheek. "Breakfast!" They heard Karen yell, as he looked back down at El.

"Wanna stay in?"

"Eggos!" Karen yelled, as El jumped out of bed, about to run out, until mike grabbed her arm.

"You're wearing my shirt."

She shrugged, running downstairs, as he chuckled, getting up, and putting a new shirt on.

He walked downstairs, seeing El already devouring her food, as he chuckled, kissing her head, and taking a seat next to her.

"So, what'd ya do last night?" Nancy asked, making Mike choke on his milk.

"They made up." Karen smiled, making Nancy smirk at Mike and el.

"I don't think that's the only thing"— Mike kicked her shin, as she gasped, kicking him back.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." They both said in sync, as Nancy stuck her tongue out at him.

El giggled, resting her hand on Mikes thigh to calm him down, as he sighed crossing his arms. She kissed his cheek, as he sighed, resting his head on her shoulder.

They finished breakfast, walking back upstairs, as El laid in bed. "I need to shower."

"Me too." He smirked at her, as she chuckled, shaking her head.

"Some other time." She closed the door, as he frowned, laying on his back.

This sucks. But.. spice?

I don't know, my sisters having a birthday party, but I'm in my room alone😂😂

-Valerie