Mileven~ nightmare pt2

So in one of my first oneshots, el has a nightmare, well I decided to make a part two.

FLUFF FILLED

General POV-

"Eleven stop!" El made him fly back, as she slowly walked up to the demogorgan.

She slowly turned around, giving Mike a sad look. "Goodbye Mike." She said in a sad and scared voice, as she turned back around.

"No more." She mumbled, holding her hand up, as mike shook his head, crying, squeezing his eyes shut, and covering his ears.

"Eleven!"

She cried, jolting awake, as she looked around, seeing her whole class stare at her. "El?" Max tapped her, as she cried, breathing heavily.

"M-mike." She choked on her tears, as Max got up, helping her out of her seat. The whole class stared, but el didn't care.

She wanted Mike. She needed Mike.

Max helped her out of class, as she choked on her tears, breathing heavily.

Mike walked out of class, talking with Dustin, seeing El on the bench, making him rush over to her. "El, what happened?" He questioned, as she cried, hugging him tightly.

"She has another flashback." Max informed him, as he sighed, hugging El.

"I'm gonna take her home." He mumbled, as El cried, breathing heavily. "Shhh, I'm here okay?" He whispered to her, taking her out of the school.

~~~

They walked into the house, El was still crying. "Do you want eggos?" He asked, grabbing her hands.

El shook her head, sniffling, making Mike sigh. She must be really upset if she doesn't want any eggos.

"Do you wanna come upstairs?"

"Yeah." She sniffled, as he nodded, walking upstairs with her, as she laid in bed, with him getting in next to her.

She cried in his chest, as he hugged her, rubbing her back. "What happened in your flashback?"

"I killed the demogorgan and got taken away from you." She sniffled, hugging him again, as he sighed, hugging her tightly.

"Get some sleep okay?"

"I don't wanna s-sleep." She sniffled, wiping her tears.

"I'm right here okay? You won't have anymore nightmares." He smiled lightly, as she sniffled, hugging him.

He kissed her head, resting his chin on her head, as her small curls tickled his neck. Her small arms hugged him softly, and close, as she fluttered her eyes closed.

~~~

Mike fluttered his eyes open, seeing El asleep in his arms, with tears dried on her cheeks, as he sighed, kissing her forehead softly.

She fluttered her eyes open, as he smiled lightly, playing with her small curls. She buried her face in his chest shyly, as he chuckled, smiling.

"Are you feeling better?"

She shrugged, making him nod slowly. "I love you El."

"I love you too." She smiled lightly, as he kissed her cheek, sighing. "I love your kisses too." She smiled shyly, as he chuckled, smiling.

"Kids." Karen walked in, as Mike turned around, seeing her at the doorway. "Do y'all want dinner?"

They nodded their heads, as Karen nodded, walking back downstairs. They got up, walking downstairs, with their fingers intertwined.

"Why'd y'all come home early?" Nancy asked, eating her chicken, making Karen furrow her eyebrows.

"El had a nightmare in class." He mumbled, while el stuffed her face with chicken. "Right El?"

"What?" She asked, with her mouth full of chicken, making them all laugh. "You had a nightmare?"

"Oh." She gulped her food. "Yeah." She sighed.

"Are you feeling okay?" Karen asked, as El nodded, giving a soft smile. They finished dinner, doing the dishes, as El sighed, getting in the bath.

She was tired. She hasn't been getting much sleep.

She laid back, yawning, while Mike laid in bed in the room.

Fifteen minutes later

Mike checked his watch, sighing. El had been taking a long time. He sighed, yawning, closing his eyes for a few seconds.

His eyes shot open with the sound of screams filled with horror, as fear prickled in his skin. "El?!" He jumped out of bed, running to the bathroom.

"Eleven." He knocked on the door harshly, hearing el breathing heavily, as he banged on the door, knowing she's having a nightmare.

"Mike what's going on?"

"The doors locked!"

She grabbed a Bobby pin out of her hair, unlocking the door, making him run inside. He quickly grabbed a towel, picking her up out of the bathtub, as she cried in his chest.

"Shhhh, El it was just a dream." He whispered, hugging her, as she cried, breathing heavily.

He lead her into the room, handing her clothes, as he turned around, letting her get dressed. He heard her sniffling, as he sighed, looking down.

"Come on El." He sighed, leading her to the bed, as she cried, getting in next to him.

"I don't wanna sleep anymore." She cried, making him sigh.

"You need your rest Eleven. I'll be right here the whole time, I promise I'm not leaving."

"I don't wanna have a nightmare." She cried, hugging him.

"You won't, I'll be with you."

She cried, nodding her head, as he kissed her softly, tasting her salty tears. "I love you."

"I love you too." She sniffled, as he hugged her, resting his chin on her head.

She cried softly, shaking, as he sighed, pulling her closer. "Goodnight El." He kissed her head, as she sniffled, hugging him.

"Can you stay awake until I go to sleep." She sniffled, as he nodded, kissing her.

"Thanks Mike." She sniffled, closing her eyes, drifting off to sleep.

~~~~

I'm tired and I ran out of ideas 😂

Hope you liked:)))

-Valerie❤️